World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - kai edits - Nov. 06, 2020

I am gonna be less active on wbo for a bit starting tomorrow. Due to my break up with my girlfriend I can't write my fanfic since it lost purpose to me.
So bye guys see you soon.
I will try to be more actively when i fix my issues.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  7:34 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna be less active on wbo for a bit starting tomorrow. Due to my break up with my girlfriend I can't write my fanfic since it lost purpose to me.

Take inspiration from things around you. Don’t use breaking up as an excuse to not do the things you want.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - kai edits - Nov. 06, 2020

(Nov. 06, 2020  7:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:34 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am gonna be less active on wbo for a bit starting tomorrow. Due to my break up with my girlfriend I can't write my fanfic since it lost purpose to me.

Take inspiration from things around you. Don’t use breaking up as an excuse to not do the things you want.
I was with her for 2 years. Their won't be another one like her. Well I will try continue writing.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BurningSands - Nov. 13, 2020

I think 10 hours past my promotion on another site is way too early but Ill announce: I think Ill have to decrease my activity on here (and everywhere else where I have Beyblade-related content, like the Beyblade wiki and WBO Discord; Wattpad with my fics, etc). I really dont have the capacity to think, not when I keep worrying about hate messages and trying to respond to every “congrats” message I get. I think Ill have to decrease my activity

Yguys are still welcome to PM me or tag me, etc. I still exist

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  5:38 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think 10 hours past my promotion on another site is way too early but Ill announce: I think Ill have to decrease my activity on here (and everywhere else where I have Beyblade-related content, like the Beyblade wiki and WBO Discord; Wattpad with my fics, etc). I really dont have the capacity to think, not when I keep worrying about hate messages and trying to respond to every “congrats” message I get. I think Ill have to decrease my activity

Yguys are still welcome to PM me or tag me, etc. I still exist
Good luck. i think you'll do great!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 17, 2020

I’m gonna start retreating to the den of all the Florida bladers will not post much to outside threads anymore. (Not saying I will stop posting) but there is too much beyblade drama and my intent was to have fun and just talk about beyblades and join tournaments

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BladerUmar - Nov. 17, 2020

at one point i was gone for 5 months

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Eclipse Force - Nov. 18, 2020

(Oct. 18, 2020  1:41 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Taking a break form the WBO, will be returning in January

Oops, I’m small brain. I guess this isn’t entirely inaccurate, but just to clear some things up

1. I said this way to early
2. Not leaving but being not as active. I’m on daily until like 12:30 AM so I figured I would try to distance myself a bit. I will definitely be active, but don’t expect me every day to comment in every little thing. Guess I just forgot my initial plans and went with the flow. Then I remembered and came back but forgot I made this post . Oops.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 21, 2020

So um, im not gonna be active on much on WBO now. Im focusing more on school and my writing so that is taking away from WBO, so im gonna be leaving for a while.

If you wanna stay in touch with me, i have a Wattpad. My user is DeltaZakuroWBO.

If I don't come back, just know you have been great friends and I couldnt have asked for anything less. I may pop on every now and then for Beyblade News but thats probably it.

With that out of the way, goodbye friends.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - kai edits - Nov. 21, 2020

(Nov. 21, 2020  6:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So um, im not gonna be active on much on WBO now. Im focusing more on school and my writing so that is taking away from WBO, so im gonna be leaving for a while.

If you wanna stay in touch with me, i have a Wattpad. My user is DeltaZakuroWBO.

If I don't come back, just know you have been great friends and I couldnt have asked for anything less. I may pop on every now and then for Beyblade News but thats probably it.

Good luck man!
You were like the brother I never had.

I am leaving for good bye!
I hope you guys don't miss me

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bladerbuilder - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 21, 2020  6:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So um, im not gonna be active on much on WBO now. Im focusing more on school and my writing so that is taking away from WBO, so im gonna be leaving for a while.

Nooooo we will miss you! Good luck we will see you again hopefully

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - beykid44 - Nov. 22, 2020

rip u always make me happy

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 22, 2020

UPDATE: I'll probably be on some this coming week since i don't have school because of Thanksgiving (thank you jesus i only go monday) and i'm only finishing a chapter for Diamond (for Christ sakes fricking finally).

I'll be online some but will most likely be going back to inactive the following week.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - #Fafnir - Nov. 22, 2020

I've been gone for a little while due to a few issues I had, but I'm back for now. Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - kai edits - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  5:08 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've been gone for a little while due to a few issues I had, but I'm back for now. Smile
Welcome back!

Due my depression and suicidal thoughts I am gonna leave for a bit. So if you want to contact me my email is vegitoblueedits@gmail.com

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - snoc - Nov. 22, 2020

I have returned, sorry for the unexpected hiatus

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  5:40 PM)snoc Wrote: I have returned, sorry for the unexpected hiatus

Great to have you back.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - kai edits - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  5:40 PM)snoc Wrote: I have returned, sorry for the unexpected hiatus
Welcome back!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Zeutron - Nov. 22, 2020

I was wondering where you were. Nice that you’re back.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 22, 2020

How many mentions did you have in your inbox?

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - snoc - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

How many mentions did you have in your inbox?

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Zeutron - Nov. 22, 2020

(Nov. 22, 2020  11:23 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How many mentions did you have in your inbox?

God that’s a lot. Only someone as cool as you.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - kai edits - Nov. 27, 2020

I am back as you can see. My depression is going away and making a slow recovery from it.
Before I was try to stay away from some stuff like beyblade that bring back painful memories. I guess I lucked out on chances. I am gonna try to stay active how I used too(like a few times a day) . I am gonna try to give you guys updates as much as I can.
Thank you guys and girls for the support,i would like to thank #Fafnir and Jupiter and the rest of you guys.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Zeutron - Nov. 27, 2020

(Nov. 27, 2020  7:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am back as you can see. My depression is going away and making a slow recovery from it.
Before I was try to stay away from some stuff like beyblade that bring back painful memories. I guess I lucked out on chances. I am gonna try to stay active how I used too(like a few times a day) . I am  gonna try to give you guys updates as much as I can.
Thank you guys and girls for the support,i would like to thank #Fafnir and Jupiter and the rest of you guys.
Not to be rude, but I don’t think I remember you leaving. Maybe it’s just me but I could swear you’ve been around for the past 2 weeks lol.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - kai edits - Nov. 27, 2020

(Nov. 27, 2020  8:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am back as you can see. My depression is going away and making a slow recovery from it.
Before I was try to stay away from some stuff like beyblade that bring back painful memories. I guess I lucked out on chances. I am gonna try to stay active how I used too(like a few times a day) . I am  gonna try to give you guys updates as much as I can.
Not to be rude, but I don’t think I remember you leaving. Maybe it’s just me but I could swear you’ve been around for the past 2 weeks lol.
I was offline for a bit but posted updates I think.