World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Apr. 05, 2014

Well, it's nearly been a year since I've said anything. I know many of you probably thought I was dead; I had just lost interest in Beyblade. I needed to grow up, I guess. Now that I'm in high school, I haven't really had time to do anything lately. The last time I tried doing anything Beyblade-related was over Christmas break. I don't know, but lately I've just wanted to come back- to check up on everyone. I've really wanted to get back into it for a while now; I've finally acquired photoshop and sony vegas, which will help with GFX'ing. I didn't really have any friends to blade with for a long time, but now I have my friend to blade with. She's not that good at it, but I'm teaching her what to do. I've gotten a new laptop, as well. As of new interests, I'm really into electronic music. But if you want to know anything else, just message me. I just need to get back into the habit of posting. I even have a few good story ideas. I'll try to post more, but until I have time, this will probably be it. So yeah. I've grown up. I'm not the same kid that I was anymore. Looking back at what I had done before, I was stupid. It makes me cringe just seeing how idiotic I was. But yeah, hopefully I'll be getting back into posting. Joyful_2

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dual - Apr. 06, 2014

Oh thank God! I've missed your stories so much! The amount of writers has decreased severely lately. Hope you go back to writing!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - ashton pinto - Apr. 08, 2014

Will be less active, for over a month, due to university exams…… Cya guys!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ocean - Apr. 11, 2014

Gosh, I cannot believe how inactive I've been. I hope I can post more.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ryukiba - Apr. 12, 2014

Hi! I won't be active for awhile, I recently got addicted to the Divergent book series. So bye for a week or two!Smile
not that anyone would really care…

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Apr. 12, 2014

Just to fill you guys in, I've been a little less active lately because my internet connection is on the fritz, and with that and some other minor personal stuff going on I've been learning 3d modelling instead of using the internet because aside from the things I need to use blender for it's less frustrating. So that'll go on a little longer but I will be back, and if anything big comes up I should still be around to run my mouth about it.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - [)ragon - Apr. 12, 2014

Hey guys,

I'm still alive. However, for personal reasons I'll be almost completely cut off from the WBO for a long while (no telling exactly how long). That said, I'm kinda dropping the whole "ban F230 before Beydays" thing here, but I can't really help it, so...

I was planning to post some really cool stuff, but obviously I can't now - I'll still probably show up to a tournament or two between now and whenever I come back, but I won't be on the forums at all save perhaps once or twice to check up on tournament activity (IE seeing who won AN, which I couldn't possibly go on without knowing).

So, bye. Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Tri - Apr. 13, 2014

Is this seriously all over F230?

If so, I'm not gonna post in the F230 thread saying that it should be banned because its making good members leave, as a matter of fact if it is just because of F230, I find it sad a knowledgable member would leave over one part. Play beyblade for the fun of it, winning or losing, whatever combination, stupid launches, etc.

If its not all because of F230, I'm sorry, but again if it is, I find it quite sad.

Heck, I pretty much quit playing beyblade not long ago and I still stick to the community hoping we get some awesome news.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Leone19 - Apr. 13, 2014

He mentioned personal reasons, but if it is over F230, I agree with Tri.

It's quite disappointing to see a good member leave if over a part. It's not the part making the member leave; it's the member choosing to leave.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - OwnageDerp - Apr. 13, 2014

(Apr. 13, 2014  10:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It's not the part making the member leave; it's the member choosing to leave.

Exactly. From all I could tell, it's TBD that keeps going on and on the most about F230. At this point, I'm not even sure if he wants to ban it or not, because he is so conflicted by this, i think hes the only one concerned about F230. Everyone has went on to the inevitably annoying Limited Format. Day in and day out its the same thing: Test, fail at creating a counter, repeat. Give yourself a break, this part is heavily consuming you to the point of you testing for hours at a time and this is going nowhere.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ocean - Apr. 17, 2014

This weekend I will be online to post some GFX, but since basically no one is posting in the Standard forum I won't do too much here (so long Antique face). I find yugioh.wikia.com more interesting than the WBO due too this MFB: Standard inactivity. I am leaving.

Bye,
Aquamarine

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Apr. 17, 2014

(Apr. 17, 2014  5:27 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: This weekend I will be online to post some GFX, but since basically no one is posting in the Standard forum I won't do too much here (so long Antique face). I find yugioh.wikia.com more interesting than the WBO due too this MFB: Standard inactivity. I am leaving.

Bye,
Aquamarine

Don't mean to sound rude, but didn't you already post that?

No...
I wasn't acually leaving then, but DK, not to be rude but your missing the whole point.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Apr. 17, 2014

(Apr. 17, 2014  5:51 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: No...
I wasn't acually leaving then,

Oh, you were just gonna be less active, I must have missunderstood.

Quote:but DK, not to be rude but your missing the whole point.

?

The whole point was that I was leaving.

NYAN CAT XD XD

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kaneki - Apr. 17, 2014

Hey, Aquamarine/AZL: Please try to log in once in awhile. I'll miss you if you don't. I'm not part of Yugioh.Wiki, but you can fin me one Dueling Network Forums if you want to chat about stuff.

I'll also admit whilst I'm here: I've been hanging around on other forums, but none can match up to these, hah. I'm not gone, I've just really got nothing to do with Beyblade anymore.

@L
I will in fact tomorrow I will ask you about some GFX. That is likely to be one of my last posts for a while.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Coach - Apr. 17, 2014

Well if you havent noticed I'll make it official Wyatt V2 & I are away again for a while. We'll see when we comeback unfortunately our busy time is the same as when the tournaments really pick up.
We have baseball 4 days a week plus 6 tournaments coming up this spring through summer.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Apr. 19, 2014

Going to be less active for a bit. Ongoing personal things and am also focussing on something not-beyblade-related for a bit, and it's not like discussions I feel a need to contribute to are moving at any pace where my absence could possibly affect things anyhow.

Will be keeping an eye out for important/time-sensitive stuff I need to comment on, but probably not posting much, and expect serious delays replying to PM's (that's more the personal stuff than the being busy with other things though).

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - V2 - Apr. 19, 2014

Hope it all works out well for ya th!nk

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - RagerBlade - Apr. 20, 2014

Today is the last day of Spring Break and there are ton of tests coming up. I won't be online as much. So just telling you guys. Will be online on weekends and breaks. Once Summer starts I will be online a lot more so just be prepared. I will always be checking for PMs for tourneys.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Apr. 20, 2014

(Apr. 20, 2014  2:50 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Today is the last day of Spring Break and there are ton of tests coming up. I won't be online as much. So just telling you guys. Will be online on weekends and breaks. Once Summer starts I will be online a lot more so just be prepared. I will always be checking for PMs for tourneys.
ughhhhhh, all my team mates are going inactive right now Unhappy ( except ultimateorion, so that's good.). Keep your BeySpirit up!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ryukiba - Apr. 22, 2014

I'm back!Smile I haven't been on here since the 11th of this month. Anyway I hope everyone had a fantastic EasterCute ummm I'm happy to be back and I'm hoping to help out alot more now that track's over!Grin

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BrooklynBEGA - Apr. 26, 2014

Slightly back since there is actually some interests in Beyblades at UNCC. However, I'm not actively back since my primary interests is with the fighting game community now. Plus, most of my stuff stems from plastic and slightly early MFB. But as far as beyblading goes yeah people are into it again.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kaneki - May. 01, 2014

I was just browsing here and saw th!nk's signature and usertitle. Does this mean you're going th!nk?