World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - UltimatePegusus - Oct. 15, 2013

Goodbye SpikeBeyRaahul.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - SpikeBeyRaahul - Oct. 16, 2013

Well, BladingSpirit5 is one of my best friends on the WBO.And almost everyday me and BladingSpirit5 talk about Beyblade.Though, Relic is just an inspiration, I don't know if he hates me or not but he is an inspiration always.

And yeah, I ment the community not committee of India.
Thank you LMAO for solving this misunderstanding.

Bye, haha, not such a good see off for me.
Adios.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kaneki - Oct. 16, 2013

Bye you'll be missed. Wish I got a chance too meet you.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - UltimateOrion - Oct. 16, 2013

Hey guys i lost some of interest in beyblade so i won't be as active for now and there is a 20% chance i will also quit but feel free to pm me. I will still be a little active though.
  • -UltimiteOrion

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Madness - Oct. 16, 2013

Bye Ultimate orion Unhappy u will be missed.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Oct. 16, 2013

Bye ultimiteorion now were 1 tester lessUnhappy

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 16, 2013

(Oct. 16, 2013  7:54 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: Hey guys i lost some of interest in beyblade so i won't be as active for now and there is a 20% chance i will also quit but feel free to pm me. I will still be a little active though.
  • -UltimiteOrion
There's so many of you that I wanted to meet... but... Unhappy Goodbye

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - UltimateOrion - Oct. 16, 2013

Well i decided that i am not leaving i will just not be online Wednesdays and Thursdays as much.Stupid

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bularieleone - Oct. 17, 2013

Unfortunately, I am on punishment and most likely will not be online for the next 1 day-3 weeks

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Oct. 17, 2013

Bye dude I hope it ends early

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Shadow Blaze - Oct. 17, 2013

I decided that I am quitting for now,sometimes I might be online every now and then,
It was fun.Goodbye.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 17, 2013

Goodbye PhantomOrion22. It is sad seeing many members go Unhappy

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - LMAO - Oct. 17, 2013

(Oct. 17, 2013  10:34 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: I decided that I am quitting for now,sometimes I might be online every now and then,
It was fun.Goodbye.

Wait, what?!

Are you still coming to the tournament on Sunday?

Unhappy

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - howdodelete - Oct. 18, 2013

welp.
i haven't been on in a long time.
i kinda lost my interest in beyblade and thought of picking one of those weird shogun steel things at target... so i guess i'm back?
(i was known as stealth and goliath back when i was active btw)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 18, 2013

Welcome Back! Oh wow, I can't even explain what Shogun Steel is to you XD.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bularieleone - Oct. 19, 2013

I think I am off punishment now.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ryukiba - Oct. 19, 2013

Welcome back Bularieleone!Smile good thing you punishment was short!Grin

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Shadow Blaze - Oct. 19, 2013

Good news. I am back!!
I will now be online regularly and when I can.
Now that I am off punishment

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kaneki - Oct. 21, 2013

Well i'm going to be gone 5-6 days, just till my YCS is done.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ryukiba - Oct. 21, 2013

(Oct. 19, 2013  7:24 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Good news. I am back!!
I will now be online regularly and when I can.
Now that I am off punishment

Welcome back! Good thing your of your punishmentSmile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DRAGON KING - Oct. 21, 2013

(Oct. 21, 2013  4:17 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: Well i'm going to be gone 5-6 days, just till my YCS is done.

Train, play , win, lol

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Stormscorpio1 - Oct. 26, 2013

Hello and goodbye to all the amazing people that i met on these forums i feel confident that many of them will continue to be friends for years to come but I am leaving the WBO at least for a while ever since Revolution I've been getting bored with Beyblade and now to know that no more are even getting made i realize that my time on the WBO has come to a close i will still be on sometimes but not much and wont attend anymore events but I feel its time to start a new chapter in my life I will miss the friends that I've made here and i hope that they continue to get what they want out of life.

Good bye to all.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - 6 God - Oct. 26, 2013

The North American Champ is leaving!? ;( I didn't even get a chance to beat you. ;( You will be missed. Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - RagerBlade - Oct. 26, 2013

(Oct. 26, 2013  7:36 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hello and goodbye to all the amazing people that i met on these forums i feel confident that many of them will continue to be friends for years to come but I am leaving the WBO at least for a while ever since Revolution I've been getting bored with Beyblade and now to know that no more are even getting made i realize that my time on the WBO has come to a close i will still be on sometimes but not much and wont attend anymore events but I feel its time to start a new chapter in my life I will miss the friends that I've made here and i hope that they continue to get what they want out of life.

Good bye to all.
Fare Well. I can't believe the Champion is leaving. I have so many feelings... Good bye stormscorpio1 the champion, the hero, and the friend. Good luck in your next adventure. The end of one adventure is the start of another.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - UltimateOrion - Oct. 26, 2013

(Oct. 26, 2013  7:36 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hello and goodbye to all the amazing people that i met on these forums i feel confident that many of them will continue to be friends for years to come but I am leaving the WBO at least for a while ever since Revolution I've been getting bored with Beyblade and now to know that no more are even getting made i realize that my time on the WBO has come to a close i will still be on sometimes but not much and wont attend anymore events but I feel its time to start a new chapter in my life I will miss the friends that I've made here and i hope that they continue to get what they want out of life.

Good bye to all.

Are you quiting or will you be coming back to the WBO someday?