World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - xSora10 - Sep. 06, 2012

Well, I'm back, I definitely will not be on as often as all hours, since I have school, but I'm back and after quite a while it seems. It's going to be a pain trying to catch up on Zero. G. Tongue_out

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - SoulEater57 - Sep. 06, 2012

i'm kinda sad to say this, but i'll be less active or i'm just quitting this. I've been ticked off to the point were I hate those people. People just don't understand..

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ultra - Sep. 06, 2012

Um what people? Also you've only been here like 2 months.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 06, 2012

(Sep. 06, 2012  9:04 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: i'm kinda sad to say this, but i'll be less active or i'm just quitting this. I've been ticked off to the point were I hate those people. People just don't understand..

Well what ever you do stay safe. Glad you could make it to some of the past NC tournaments.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Sep. 06, 2012

After a good night of sleep, you will realise that your recent ten-percent warning is really nothing and that your post was really not needed.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Fantomu - Sep. 09, 2012

Well, I haven't been too active lately, eh? I have this exam in a few days, so I won't really be active. But will be back in action by, uh, next week or so as I still have a bunch of things to do after the exam.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Raykon - Sep. 11, 2012

I haven't been online for about a year now, it'll be nice to see what's happened since i've been gone and all the new releases. I'm sure it's going to be a bit until I catch up. I've seen in stores some new releases, I don't like the spin offs though, like the RC's. I've got 74 messages so it's going to take a while to reply to all of them, but I'm back! not even sure if anyone remembers me haha.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 11, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  1:40 AM)Raykon Wrote: I haven't been online for about a year now, it'll be nice to see what's happened since i've been gone and all the new releases. I'm sure it's going to be a bit until I catch up. I've seen in stores some new releases, I don't like the spin offs though, like the RC's. I've got 74 messages so it's going to take a while to reply to all of them, but I'm back! not even sure if anyone remembers me haha.

Welcome back and there is a New Beyblade Series called Zero-G so you should check that out

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Sep. 11, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  1:40 AM)Raykon Wrote: I haven't been online for about a year now, it'll be nice to see what's happened since i've been gone and all the new releases. I'm sure it's going to be a bit until I catch up. I've seen in stores some new releases, I don't like the spin offs though, like the RC's. I've got 74 messages so it's going to take a while to reply to all of them, but I'm back! not even sure if anyone remembers me haha.

Heh, I remember you. Welcome back. Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - akio314 - Sep. 11, 2012

I remember you from your sig, and I joined in February, welcome back!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Nearr - Sep. 11, 2012

I think I remember you from some old posts I read some time ago.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Sep. 11, 2012

Are you still going to host tournaments, hah ? Sydney is dead.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Viral - Sep. 11, 2012

Welcome back! Nice to see you back!!

And yes, Kai-V is right. Sydney is dead and I'm not being stubborn or anything but I think I'm the only active Sydney member here in the WBO. Don't blame me wrong Grin

But it's nice to see you back!!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - sarabscientist - Sep. 11, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  1:40 AM)Raykon Wrote: Not even sure if anyone remembers me haha.

I do, from some old posts. Good to have you back, and hopefully you'll use that beyspirit to revive Sydney XD

PS: We're right beside each other in the member list Tongue_out

EDIT: not anymore =P

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Sk8 - Sep. 12, 2012

Tis is not the place for me. Bye Bye Bye!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Sep. 12, 2012

I mean no offence, but looking at your posts which were quite weird sometimes, perhaps you were not for this place either.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Byerg - Sep. 12, 2012

(Sep. 12, 2012  8:09 PM)Sk8 Wrote: Tis is not the place for me. Bye Bye Bye!

Stay golden, ponyboy.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - sarabscientist - Sep. 12, 2012

(Sep. 12, 2012  11:40 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Stay golden, ponyboy.

Damnit Dallas. Y U QUOTE THE SADDEST PART?

Anyways, Sk8, I doubt you were from OtC ...

Buh-bye.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - LeonTempest - Sep. 13, 2012

College Applications Tired

Rather self explanitory. I will be off for a while...not sure for how long...

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Whatzzer - Sep. 17, 2012

If you guys have been noticing, I've been gone for quite some time. Blame my exams. Well, I'll try to be an active member again. Although I won't parcitipate in tourneys. T_T

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Sep. 17, 2012

(Sep. 17, 2012  2:15 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Although I won't parcitipate in tourneys. T_T

Oh, why not ?

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Cannon - Sep. 17, 2012

(Sep. 12, 2012  11:40 PM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2012  8:09 PM)Sk8 Wrote: Tis is not the place for me. Bye Bye Bye!

Stay golden, ponyboy.

Isn't that a quote from The Outsiders or something..? I remember doing an essay on it; watching the film and reading the book. Tired

Worst movie ever.

EDIT: Judging from Angry Faces response and that name, I'm presuming yes.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Caststarman - Sep. 18, 2012

I am back. Anyone remember me? I am not sure if anyone does....

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Viral - Sep. 19, 2012

Don't have a clue...

But anyways welcome back to the WBO'

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Whatzzer - Sep. 19, 2012

Kai- V:-:- I couldn't afford 2 hobbies at the same time, but well, I'll try to be knowleadgeable enough for the current metagame.