World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Janstarblast - Jun. 25, 2012

I have again dropped down on the time I spend online I guess...
And probably this shall continue until my Duo Uranus arrives (as when it arrives, I'd be VERY curious to know more about it, so I'd log in more often), which might be soon enough.

The problem- I am tired...
I haven't being sleeping well(i.e. more than usual; which is something I usually do in the holidays) since the start of April, as I haven't been getting a single holiday. Tired
Moreover, when I actually do have free time, I feel lazy to turn on the PC to browse this place. OK, I have a phone to access this site, but using Swype is annoying at times. :\
Aaaand, I prefer playing a game of Lane Splitter instead...

Also, I am actually finding it difficult to adapt to this new Zero G series. I thought it'd be easy, but it doesn't seem to happen as smoothly as I expected it to. Crying
Or maybe by busy schedule doesn't really allow me to focus on Zero G, which makes it tougher for me to learn more about it. This is probably also one of the reasons which makes me 'hate' it.

So yeah, I'd be gone for a 'few' days, probably until Duo arrives. According to the dates stated in the ebay seller's listing, it should be here before the start of July...

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - prounited - Jun. 25, 2012

Hey guys, Going to all Toronto Bladers, I don't play anymore so uh.. Stop sending me tournament forums. By guys!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Duck - Jun. 28, 2012

I'm going on a trip to California to see the Grand Canyon, the Petrified Forest, and my family on my mom's side! I will be leaving tomorrow, but I will not be on the WBO until I return, which I will in two weeks. I'll miss you all! Crying Feel free to send me a PM!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - DefStamina88 - Jun. 28, 2012

I might be disappearing quite a bit for the next two weeks due to a busy schedule...

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Ga' - Jun. 29, 2012

I'm going to be going to the Bahamas for the first time on Monday, I'll be back on the 16th. Also, I've been working in a research institute as a student intern to develop a project for competitions and gain experience, so my presence will be low. I'm also getting tutored and tutoring someone for the SATs.

I'll be hanging around like always of course, especially since I'm getting a lot of new beyblades for an awesome report card and perfect finals grades.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Siliva - Jun. 29, 2012

Hey there, WBO. Dunno if anyone remembers me, but I used to post around here 2007-2008-ish? It's interesting to see that not much has changed here. I'm just getting back into the game, as I quit not long after Metal Fight start selling here in the states.

So, uh, yeah. Just though I'd announce my triumphant return. Yay.

Didn't notice that there was a thread for this. Oopsie.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 29, 2012

(Jun. 29, 2012  5:00 PM)Siliva Wrote: Hey there, WBO. Dunno if anyone remembers me, but I used to post around here 2007-2008-ish? It's interesting to see that not much has changed here. I'm just getting back into the game, as I quit not long after Metal Fight start selling here in the states.

-Welcome back. Its good to have some original members back. A lot has changed since 2007-2008. If you need any help look at my guide to the WBO in my signature or feel free to PM me. It would be an honor to help you.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Raigeko13 - Jun. 29, 2012

Hah, you haven't been here in years, I'm sure it's fine, it's just a small slipup.

Glad to see an old member coming back. Will you be participating in tournaments at all? Grin The game has really changed a lot since you've left!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Siliva - Jun. 29, 2012

(Jun. 29, 2012  5:36 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: -Welcome back. Its good to have some original members back. A lot has changed since 2007-2008. If you need any help look at my guide to the WBO in my signature or feel free to PM me. It would be an honor to help you.

Looked at the guide, just to make sure I wasn't missing anything important. Thank you very much!

(Jun. 29, 2012  6:25 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hah, you haven't been here in years, I'm sure it's fine, it's just a small slipup.

Glad to see an old member coming back. Will you be participating in tournaments at all? Grin The game has really changed a lot since you've left!

One of the reasons I came back was that there are tournaments held fairly close to where I live. So I figured that I could give getting back into the game a shot. One of the reasons I quit in the first place was that no one was around to play against me!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Tri - Jul. 04, 2012

Hey everyone, I probably won't be on very much anymore due to family issues. I hope I can get internet soon at my mom's house so that I can get on more. When I go to my dad's house I will try to get on as much as possible.

Ever since I joined, I became addicted to this site... So yeah, I hope I can get on a lot.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BattleLion - Jul. 04, 2012

(Jun. 29, 2012  5:00 PM)Siliva Wrote: Hey there, WBO. Dunno if anyone remembers me, but I used to post around here 2007-2008-ish? It's interesting to see that not much has changed here. I'm just getting back into the game, as I quit not long after Metal Fight start selling here in the states.

Welcome Back! I donno you but I definitely welcoming old ones to join back Bey World.. Hope I can learn things from you and you too. Join your stay. Hope you have not forgotten the rules. PM me for any kinda of help> Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Mickey - Jul. 08, 2012

Alright, so I've been away for quite some time now and after BeyDays, I felt lost from myself, who enjoys playing with children's spinning tops and lurking on this site when he isn't playing with them. School's out, Summer's in, and I'm still looking for myself, where could he be hiding? So right now, I've decided to pull myself up and get my act together and rescue myself!

Basically, expect to see me around!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 08, 2012

(Jul. 08, 2012  1:34 AM)Mickey Wrote: Alright, so I've been away for quite some time now and after BeyDays, I felt lost from myself, who enjoys playing with children's spinning tops and lurking on this site when he isn't playing with them. School's out, Summer's in, and I'm still looking for myself, where could he be hiding? So right now, I've decided to pull myself up and get my act together and rescue myself!

Basically, expect to see me around!

Glad to have you back old friend.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Sparta - Jul. 08, 2012

I'm back, after being on Vacation in LA for the past week. I'll resume my daily blog and start posting regularly again.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BattleLion - Jul. 08, 2012

Welcome Back. Hope you stay long time againn...

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Tetsu - Jul. 12, 2012

My Internet is down, so I will be away, but I will check as often as possible (or whenever I can head over to McDonalds, (sending from McDonalds))

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BattleLion - Jul. 12, 2012

I am going away for a while... We be back when I will have 0 Points..

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - sarabscientist - Jul. 13, 2012

(Jul. 12, 2012  11:56 AM)BattleLion Wrote: I am going away for a while... We be back when I will have 0 Points..

That...makes no sense.
You can't have a change in the number of points unless you compete in tournaments.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kitty0328 - Jul. 13, 2012

I just came back from a long bey break. I wanted to just check in because I keep seeing my bro on the site!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Jul. 13, 2012

(Jul. 13, 2012  1:50 AM)Insomniac Wrote: That...makes no sense.
You can't have a change in the number of points unless you compete in tournaments.

And it is impossible to get to zero Beypoints ... We have said that many times already.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Dual - Jul. 13, 2012

Maybe he's trying to say he's not coming back...

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - BattleLion - Jul. 13, 2012

Nope. That's not right BEYNIAC. Now I am back because of the new contest and my new original beyblade.. Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Relic - Jul. 13, 2012

Alright guys, my time on this forum has come. It was a really hard decision to make for me, considering my love for the hobby, but yes, I quit Beyblade. There's just too much in life going on to actually spend a considerable amount of time here, plus this year is really important for me academically. Other than that, I'm really into sports, and I might be a part of a band very soon.

I'm quite sure my absence won't have that much of an impact on the forum, since I didn't really post much or contribute much either, except for hosting tournaments on a regular basis. But yeah, being a part of this community was a great experience. And, I didn't have that much of a bad run either, since I managed to make it to the top 10 on the rankings, and maintained that "0%" Warning Level of mine, haha.

I'd specially like to thank Th!nk, who was like a mentor to me, and really motivated me to post stuff. I'd also like to thank the whole Committee, who obviously do a great job at running the forum, and not to forget, the whole Indian Beyblade Community. I might come back, but that will take a while, probably a year or so (Or maybe, just maybe, for one last tournament in December), by then Beyblade might be dying, since Zero-G is the last series, I heard ? I might still come online now and then, so you can always feel free to PM me, and I'll reply.

So yeah, that's all I have to say. I wish the WBO Committee and all the members a huge Good Luck in whatever you do at life. Remember, it's all about connecting the dots!

Adios'

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - th!nk - Jul. 13, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

You were easily one of the best members of the site IMO, so it's a real shame to see you go. :c
Best of luck with future endeavours, and you'd best keep in touch with me.

:c

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kai-V - Jul. 13, 2012

I doubt Zero-G will be the last Beyblade series.