World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-HMS-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - nickien - Oct. 29, 2015

Thanks okay Smile
Then 450$ seems ok. ashton pinto told me it went for ~500$ on YJA by bidding with some other beys, maybe he made a mistake or some misunderstanding

I think it was shining god ms

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - DRAGON KING - Oct. 29, 2015

(Oct. 29, 2015  4:33 PM)nickien Wrote: Thanks okay Smile
Then 450$ seems ok. ashton pinto told me it went for ~500$ on YJA by bidding with some other beys, maybe he made a mistake or some misunderstanding

I think it was shining god ms

Shining God MS is worth more, perhaps $50-$150 more

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Oct. 29, 2015

(Oct. 29, 2015  4:32 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:29 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:22 PM)nickien Wrote: Is 600$ a reasonable price of bloody devil MS NIB ?
One of my friend saw it go for 500$+ on Yahoo japan auctions a few months back

No. Just no.

The highest "reasonable" (actually not, but you couldn't get it for less) price it has ever reached was 450$. 600 is ridiculous.

@DK oh, that's pretty interesting. Then it'll rather be 20 used in good condition. Let's see how long this will last.

Before people scoop the cheap ones up and sellers see the high priced ones that weren't bought and assume that's the going price, basically?

Basically, yes. That's the main reason for the climbing prices on ebay at least. They see how much others want for it and are like "hey, why should Inask for less?". And when the prices left common sense far behind, nobody wants to buy them at all anymore and the market breaks down. Then one seller realizes that those prices are just too much and starts selling it for less again. That's where we are right now. Basically.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Oct. 29, 2015

NIB Bloody Devil has been on YJA for a week or two at 35000¥, so like around $300 USD. Nobody seems to be jumping to buy it at that price

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Kai-V - Oct. 29, 2015

(Oct. 29, 2015  6:02 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: NIB Bloody Devil has been on YJA for a week or two at 35000¥, so like around $300 USD. Nobody seems to be jumping to buy it at that price

I think that is actually due to other factors :
- Beyblade Burst is costing a lot in certain occasions and there is more excitement to invest in it;
- Everyone on Yahoo! Japan Auctions already has a Bloody Devil MS from before and are not interested in obtaining more of them.

Interest in HMS and Plastics is very low on Yahoo! Japan Auctions right now.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Oct. 29, 2015

Yeah, true. I have been bidding on many auctions for them recently and I don't seem to have much competition. Probably everyone is spending their money on Burst

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - nickien - Oct. 29, 2015

OkThanks for helping
Beyblade burst took off plastics and HMS interest hmmmmm its good I think. I may sell my bloody devil MS later then

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Playing_riffs - Oct. 30, 2015

Thank you for your help. It's just to get a rough idea. The beyblades are pretty much spoken for right now but this way, if for any reason I wanted to sell them again or couldn't sell them, I can use the list as a rough guide.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Nov. 20, 2015

Does anybody know what the distribution of beys in the the random booster acts? Like if one were to buy a case. You don't just get an even amount of each right? Are they completely random? And do they come as complete beys or random parts in each bag as the wiki article suggests (even though I have never seen a bag of random parts for sale)?

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 20, 2015

(Nov. 20, 2015  8:12 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Does anybody know what the distribution of beys in the the random booster acts? Like if one were to buy a case. You don't just get an even amount of each right? Are they completely random? And do they come as complete beys or random parts in each bag as the wiki article suggests (even though I have never seen a bag of random parts for sale)?

The CWD and RC are random, but the Bit, AR, and Stickers are all set.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - *Ginga* - Nov. 20, 2015

So in a case of 24 you will get 6 of each AR and then everything else is random?

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 20, 2015

(Nov. 20, 2015  8:29 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: So in a case of 24 you will get 6 of each AR and then everything else is random?

I meant individually. I've never seen what a case looks like.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Nov. 20, 2015

I know that the prize beyblades are all 1/6 (says it on the box). However prize parts do come randomly so I think that just means if you had bought them from a store when they were released if you bought 6 you were guaranteed to get the full bey. Based on the unboxings on youtube everything comes in a sealed black plastic bag.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 27, 2015

Is it legal to the the Shooter Change Core Gamma/Alpha Bit Protectors as a normal BP, on top?

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Dec. 04, 2015

What is the agreed upon best AR for defense (with Bearing Core 2 and God ring)? Samauri Upper? Circle Upper? How good is Metal Ape in comparison? Thanks : )

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 04, 2015

Personally I prefer Circle Upper, I believe.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Dec. 07, 2015

Just got a case of random booster act 2. I got a few of these different defense rings for Sea dragon that I didn't even know existed. They free spin, so it seems like God ring, but with the knobs. How much is a Sea dragon with one of these worth? Relative to a normal defense ring Sea dragon?[Image: 29q03tt.jpg]

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Jinbee - Dec. 07, 2015

That's pretty cool! That lot must have costed a lot!

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Dec. 07, 2015

That's an alternate CWD for Sea Dragon which is called Free Defense Ring. (I believe that's the name?)

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Kai-V - Dec. 08, 2015

Hm, there is oddly nothing about it on Beywiki. Could you document as much as you can about it and its performance so that we can really have a complete HMS section ?

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Dec. 08, 2015

Absolutely. I will test it and weigh it and everything when I get home. Does anybody have an idea about what I should ask for a price though? They seem somewhat rare. I got 5 of those and 9 of the regular defense rings

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Dec. 08, 2015

(Dec. 08, 2015  5:07 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Absolutely. I will test it and weigh it and everything when I get home. Does anybody have an idea about what I should ask for a price though? They seem somewhat rare. I got 5 of those and 9 of the regular defense rings

I had asked for the price 2 years ago IIRC, and kai-v said 15$ back then .. again IIRC lol
so it maybe more now?

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Dec. 08, 2015

Yeah definitely a lot more now. Lol. You can't even find a Sea dragon anywhere on ebay, yja, rakuten or either amazon. Let alone one with the rare CWD

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Bey Brad - Dec. 08, 2015

(Dec. 08, 2015  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, there is oddly nothing about it on Beywiki. Could you document as much as you can about it and its performance so that we can really have a complete HMS section ?

Wow, funny to hear. This part was pretty common back then, but I guess there are very few players left who bought HMS Random Boosters all the way back then.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Dec. 08, 2015

I pray for the day a case of Act 4 or 5 goes up for sale.