World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-HMS-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Sep. 27, 2015

Thanks Kai-V XD
Neo: Yes, a few months ago the plastics and HMS market in general was doing pretty well and the prices were skyrocketing. But for about three months (more or less) they've been going down tremendously to like they were about two years ago, and that's not only MSUV. I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing though. Uncertain

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Jinbee - Sep. 27, 2015

Let's hope, I want that MSUV badly but I don't want to have to spend over $150.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Sep. 28, 2015

(Sep. 27, 2015  3:33 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: There was also an auction for lime green MSUV, starting bid 150$. Nobody was willing to pay that much and it stayed unsold, so we can assume that its current value is definitely a fair way off 150.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/281791862290?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I guess it maybe because burst allure's people more than HMS as of now.
Oh and this recolor doesn't go high anyway (?)

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Bey Brad - Sep. 28, 2015

probably there was one person willing to pay that much and that's it. hard to determine market value unless there are many on the market at the same time, in the same condition.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Sep. 28, 2015

(Sep. 28, 2015  4:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: probably there was one person willing to pay that much and that's it. hard to determine market value unless there are many on the market at the same time, in the same condition.

Heh, hi there.

(Sep. 28, 2015  2:58 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2015  3:33 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: There was also an auction for lime green MSUV, starting bid 150$. Nobody was willing to pay that much and it stayed unsold, so we can assume that its current value is definitely a fair way off 150.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/281791862290?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I guess it maybe because burst allure's people more than HMS as of now.
Oh and this recolor doesn't go high anyway (?)

I think that the market is going away for now, but will become even more popular in the future.
I don't know.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Oct. 17, 2015

Is that case thing that goes around Magical Ape legal for tournaments? It looks OP. If it is legal, then how are you required to launch it? It would seem to me like you wouldnt be allowed to pull the ripcord while it is in your hand and then set the bet down in the stadium

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Oct. 18, 2015

The beywiki article on the beyblade covers everything:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Magical_Ape_MS

(seriously why does no one look at beywiki?)

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Oct. 18, 2015

(Oct. 18, 2015  10:43 PM)Ultra Wrote: The beywiki article on the beyblade covers everything:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Magical_Ape_MS

(seriously why does no one look at beywiki?)

Because of the merger, probably.
Before that; I don't know why all the time.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Oct. 18, 2015

Thanks man, I actually did read it, but I was skimming it, along with the rest of the HMS pages and missed that part. Lol. It's seems like it would be too OP, but I guess not, since it's not on the competitive combos list

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Oct. 18, 2015

(Oct. 18, 2015  10:54 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Thanks man, I actually did read it, but I was skimming it, along with the rest of the HMS pages and missed that part. Lol. It's seems like it would be too OP, but I guess not, since it's not on the competitive combos list

It's probably not very useful at all.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - xVaretyr - Oct. 20, 2015

Hi guys, is it worth it to buy a Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS, and Draciel MS? They would be my first HMS beyblades if ever. Smile

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Kai-V - Oct. 20, 2015

(Oct. 20, 2015  7:45 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Hi guys, is it worth it to buy a Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS, and Draciel MS? They would be my first HMS beyblades if ever. Smile

Driger MS is the best out of those from what I know, but all three are easily avaiable and cheap for a reason : they are very bad.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Jinbee - Oct. 20, 2015

I always thought Driger MS was just mediorce.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Kai-V - Oct. 20, 2015

(Oct. 20, 2015  7:52 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I always thought Driger MS was just mediorce.

The best of the worst does not necessarily make one above mediocre, indeed.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Jinbee - Oct. 20, 2015

(Oct. 20, 2015  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2015  7:52 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I always thought Driger MS was just mediorce.

The best of the worst does not necessarily make one above mediocre, indeed.

Well, the Beywiki article makes it sound that way unless you meant uncustomised.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Oct. 20, 2015

They had really high stock, too.
I think, at least.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Dracomageat - Oct. 21, 2015

I do not own a HMS Draciel but the other two are both great fun to toy around with and are definitely much better than no HMS at all.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - DRAGON KING - Oct. 22, 2015

Why do Dragoon MS' go for so much ($100-$200)I see a TON on ebay with like 5 recolors, they don't seem very rare. The only really useful part is the RC, but still...

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Oct. 22, 2015

It's just gouging. You can get them on Rakuten for like 7500¥ and they pop up on YJA for 5000¥. I guess the recolors might be more rare, but I'm not one that would pay more for a color usually

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Oct. 22, 2015

(Oct. 22, 2015  3:17 AM)Zed EX Wrote: Why do Dragoon MS' go for so much ($100-$200)I see a TON on ebay with like 5 recolors, they don't seem very rare. The only really useful part is the RC, but still...

Probably popularity and demand to want it.
It does look awesome.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - DRAGON KING - Oct. 22, 2015

(Oct. 22, 2015  3:58 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  3:17 AM)Zed EX Wrote: Why do Dragoon MS' go for so much ($100-$200)I see a TON on ebay with like 5 recolors, they don't seem very rare. The only really useful part is the RC, but still...

Probably popularity and demand to want it.
It does look awesome.

Pfft, Dragoon NS looks mediocre af... :\

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Oct. 22, 2015

(Oct. 20, 2015  7:45 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Hi guys, is it worth it to buy a Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS, and Draciel MS? They would be my first HMS beyblades if ever. Smile

Nope. Joyful_2 Especially not Draciel. It´s probably the worst of all HMS. The other two are not much better.

It´s not that bad competitively, but Tyson´s beyblades are always among the most expensive of their series. Main character bonus, I guess. Just like Neo said.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Oct. 22, 2015

Lol ! The hero's bey and the villain's bey seems to be in good demand most of the time

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Izhkoort - Oct. 22, 2015

(Oct. 22, 2015  6:52 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

Nope. Joyful_2 Especially not Draciel. It´s probably the worst of all HMS. The other two are not much better.

Doesn't Draciel have the 15g Circle Wide? that should make him worth more than gaia dragoon or driger, because with a future purchase you could make a better combo easily

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Bey Brad - Oct. 22, 2015

Saying the only useful part of Dragoon MS (or MS UV) is the RC is undervaluing the fact that it is basically necessary for competitive play and, along with Bearing Core and Circle/Samurai Upper, is among the strongest parts in the series by a wide margin.

Not only that, but Dragoon MS has far superior performance to Driger, Draciel, and Gaia Dragoon MS even uncustomized.