World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-HMS-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Sep. 27, 2014

(Sep. 27, 2014  9:11 AM)Boxhead Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2014  2:05 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2014  2:00 AM)Captain Wrote: That sounds unusual, any photos?

Very strange.
I have an extremely worn one, nothing wrong here.
Maybe Boxhead is battling against MFB??

I am, should I stop battling with MFB?

Those Cracks look awful. I remember a guy on YT broke it because he battled against Diablo Nemesis.
It's pretty much gonna break now. I'd glue the inside of the crack.
Only against HMS ok?

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Sep. 27, 2014

(Sep. 27, 2014  2:04 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2014  9:11 AM)Boxhead Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2014  2:05 AM)Neo Wrote: Very strange.
I have an extremely worn one, nothing wrong here.
Maybe Boxhead is battling against MFB??

I am, should I stop battling with MFB?

Those Cracks look awful. I remember a guy on YT broke it because he battled against Diablo Nemesis.
Only against HMS ok?

Not even against HMS, it will break for sure after some more battling. And I think it´s illegal to play with a glued bey competitively, so it´s pretty much useless for now. The best you can do is stop playing with it and keep it for display.

As for your question, HMS metal is significaltly older than MFB and so much more prone to breakage due to atmospheric conditions. If you want beyblades to play with all day, MFB might be the better choice, because the materials are more solid. Unfortunately HMS is better suited for collection purposes, although it´s a lot of fun to play with them...

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Jinbee - Sep. 27, 2014

(Sep. 27, 2014  4:39 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2014  2:04 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2014  9:11 AM)Boxhead Wrote: I am, should I stop battling with MFB?

Only against HMS ok?

Not even against HMS, it will break for sure after some more battling. And I think it´s illegal to play with a glued bey competitively, so it´s pretty much useless for now. The best you can do is stop playing with it and keep it for display.

As for your question, HMS metal is significaltly older than MFB and so much more prone to breakage due to atmospheric conditions. If you want beyblades to play with all day, MFB might be the better choice, because the materials are more solid. Unfortunately HMS is better suited for collection purposes, although it´s a lot of fun to play with them...
I think a Flash attack custom will surely make mince metal meat out of it, heh imagine if it was against the 1kg Beyblade mod, damn.

Anyways Dragoon MS is a lot of fun but it's rarity also makes it more better for collection purposes and as long as he doesn't use that Dragoon MS in tournaments then gluing it is a good idea. Also MFB would have also lasted longer IMO even if it was older than HMS as their shapes are mostly more tamed and they are thicker, asides a few 4D Beyblades and perhaps Lightning and Earth Mold 1.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - V2 - Sep. 27, 2014

Ugh...collection.

The entire point of Dragoon MS(UV) being so rare and sought after compared to junk like Gaia Dragoon MS is the fact that it's so competitively useful.

It was always considered a competetive staple, and thus highly desirable.
This translated into low supply with high demand.

It's ironic that the reason it was so highly sought after - battle - is now restricting it to purely collection purposes.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Sep. 28, 2014

But everything other then the core is basically worthless anyways (17g DCMS' Circle Wide is better).
So...core is fine.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - V2 - Sep. 28, 2014

Come again?

(Sep. 28, 2014  3:58 AM)Captain Wrote: Come again?

MSUV is complete carp besides the core.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Sep. 28, 2014

Yes, and that's why I said the best he can do (if he doesn't want to throw it away) is keeping it for display and enjoy its looks or something. Grin
The collection purposes I mentioned are for HMS in general, at least compared to MFB.
Let's be honest, this AR doesn't have any value anymore, neither competitively nor for collection purposes. Keep it as decoration, if you like, or throw it away.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - V2 - Sep. 28, 2014

(Sep. 28, 2014  5:28 AM)Neo Wrote:

I don't see why that's relevant to what I wrote.

(Sep. 28, 2014  4:55 PM)Captain Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2014  5:28 AM)Neo Wrote:

I don't see why that's relevant to what I wrote.

There would be no reason to have it useless and collection purposes when the core was unaffected by his problem.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - 6 God - Sep. 30, 2014

Does anyone how much a Red/Green Wolborg MS recolor will go for?

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Poseidon - Sep. 30, 2014

Nothing seeing as it is likely fake.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Sep. 30, 2014

He's probably refering to the recoloured sticker version being sold by Darkfox (he should have made this clear however). Tbh I really have no idea. They're very rare (I've only ever seen him owning one only) so if you really want it then buy it because it's highly likely you won't see another one.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - taxus - Sep. 30, 2014

(Sep. 30, 2014  8:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: He's probably refering to the recoloured sticker version being sold by Darkfox (he should have made this clear however). Tbh I really have no idea. They're very rare (I've only ever seen him owning one only) so if you really want it then buy it because it's highly likely you won't see another one.

Same bey, only other stickers, very lazy from takara, hah!

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - 6 God - Sep. 30, 2014

(Sep. 30, 2014  8:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: He's probably refering to the recoloured sticker version being sold by Darkfox (he should have made this clear however). Tbh I really have no idea. They're very rare (I've only ever seen him owning one only) so if you really want it then buy it because it's highly likely you won't see another one.

Yes I mean that one. Thanks.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - V2 - Oct. 18, 2014

Could anyone tell me whether it's normal for the tips of Jiraiya and Wolborg MS to be able to be pulled out a little?

Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/ArWyF

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - 6 God - Oct. 18, 2014

Both Wolborgs I have the RC pulls out a little and on my Jiraiya MS.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Oct. 18, 2014

Yes. Also that Jiraiya one looks kinda dodgy and off centre.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - V2 - Oct. 18, 2014

Thanks guys

Yeah, the Jiraiya is quite off centre. I'd need to risk deforming it to centre it, a real shame.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Vamp!re - Nov. 29, 2014

Can anybody tell me that :

Q: If I will buy a HMS bey will I get a launcher also ?

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Nov. 29, 2014

(Nov. 29, 2014  7:24 AM)Cup Wrote: Can anybody tell me that :

Depends .
Hasbro always (?) provides a launcher and a winder
Takara/Sonokong : If you buy a booster you wont, if you buy a starter you get a launcher

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Nov. 29, 2014

(Nov. 29, 2014  9:18 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Depends .
Hasbro always (?) provides a launcher and a winder
Takara/Sonokong : If you buy a booster you wont, if you buy a starter you get a launcher

Yes, always.

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - taxus - Nov. 29, 2014

u can ask the seller if he is able to put a free launcher with ripcoard Smile

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - Izhkoort - Feb. 05, 2015

Which combos would be best for Upper Dragoon? (both most econocmic and most expensive combos for it)

RE: [HMS] :: Q&A Thread - taxus - Feb. 05, 2015

(Feb. 05, 2015  8:20 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Which combos would be best for Upper Dragoon? (both most econocmic and most expensive combos for it)

which attack ring is upper dragoon? i only know the master dragoon ar which is called