World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 23, 2013

Second one is ice dragoon. Not sure about the other two.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Cannon - Feb. 23, 2013

First is Spark Dragoon and third is Spark Driger. Second one is Ice Dragoon as Ultra said.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - th!nk - Feb. 23, 2013

... Still not checking my thing in the sticker sheets thread I see, but yes, what they said.

Luck: The weight disk in that image isn't the one it comes with (those pictures need retaking), but yeah you have bistool, with the second mold AR if it matches that picture. Value of it varies, seems to have dropped a bit since I pointed out how horrendously overrated 10bBistool was lol.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 23, 2013

I've never understood why hasbro released a clear version then went with that uglier version.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Luck - Feb. 23, 2013

(Feb. 22, 2013  1:16 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:12 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:09 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Luck are you sure you don't have Gekiryu-oh?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Gekiryu-oh

The Hasbro version was Turquoise

Ah - that helped !
In it has the same AR as it - not same bit of weight disk though . can't see the bottom .

isn't it bistool you're talking about then ? the bit beast may look like a lion-ish thingy with a hammer ..
comparison picture :

(Feb. 23, 2013  11:40 AM)th!nk Wrote: ... Still not checking my thing in the sticker sheets thread I see, but yes, what they said.

Luck: The weight disk in that image isn't the one it comes with (those pictures need retaking), but yeah you have bistool, with the second mold AR if it matches that picture. Value of it varies, seems to have dropped a bit since I pointed out how horrendously overrated 10bBistool was lol.

Yes !
That's the one ...
So around how much is it worth nowadays ?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - HDSK - Feb. 26, 2013

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-HMS-Jiraiya-Metal-Spirits-New-MA-22-Takara-100-Authentic-USA-Seller-/221192935827?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item3380205993
is this legit i was looking on ebay and i seen this.... it looks cool

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 26, 2013

Yes it is. However it's an HMS and not a plastic so that question doesn't belong here. It's a useful bey. The base is pretty much the only thing for Defence types in HMS.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - HDSK - Feb. 26, 2013

(Feb. 26, 2013  10:29 PM)Ultra Wrote: Yes it is. However it's an HMS and not a plastic so that question doesn't belong here. It's a useful bey. The base is pretty much the only thing for Defence types in HMS.

is there even a HMS thread... and thanks

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 26, 2013

Yes. I made it.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - TimeOut - Feb. 27, 2013

What stadium is it that comes in the G-Revolution Challenge set?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Yami - Feb. 27, 2013

Tornado attack like Arupeao used.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - TimeOut - Feb. 27, 2013

So the traditional plastic one?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 27, 2013

Yes it is and it's a very good one too. A recommended purchase.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Yami - Feb. 27, 2013

$35? just for stadium and 2 plastic and 2 grips? that what i call a good deal.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 27, 2013

Putting the word just in there makes it sound like you were being sarcastic.

@stars You searched eBay as well?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Yami - Feb. 28, 2013

I known it....

Ultra Wanna bet? http://www.ebay.com/itm/120952017236?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 hah.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 28, 2013

Bet about what?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Black Wing - Feb. 28, 2013

Ok, so is there a specific gist 2 Zeus's Engine Gear, besides it being free spinning? Tht makes it go on a rampage.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Transfat - Mar. 01, 2013

Can someone give me some help with a trade? I'm thinking about trading Wolborg 2 with my friend. What would be a fair trade, considering monetary and competitive value? Keep in mind Wolborg 2 is my only plastic right now, and that all beys are used.

What he would consider trading:
So what should we do? We were talking about maybe doing Knight Dranzer + Metal Dranzer for it, would that be a fair trade? Of course Wolborg 2 has more good parts, but with those two I could make a slightly outclassed compact such as:
AR: Metal Dranzer
WD: He has a spare Six Heavy he might be giving me
SG: Neo Right with MG Core
BB: Semi-Flat

Should I ask for something else?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - 3-Dog - Mar. 01, 2013

I'd honestly just keep the Wolborg 2 if I was you.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Dual - Mar. 01, 2013

Or trade for all of them...but wolborg 2 is a very good beyblade.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Mar. 01, 2013

(Mar. 01, 2013  12:18 AM)Tranton Wrote: Can someone give me some help with a trade? I'm thinking about trading Wolborg 2 with my friend. What would be a fair trade, considering monetary and competitive value? Keep in mind Wolborg 2 is my only plastic right now, and that all beys are used.

What he would consider trading:
So what should we do? We were talking about maybe doing Knight Dranzer + Metal Dranzer for it, would that be a fair trade? Of course Wolborg 2 has more good parts, but with those two I could make a slightly outclassed compact such as:
AR: Metal Dranzer
WD: He has a spare Six Heavy he might be giving me
SG: Neo Right with MG Core
BB: Semi-Flat

Should I ask for something else?

Adding to what 3-Dog said that is not a slightly outclassed compact. SG Semi Flat (the one that comes with Knight Dranzer really isn't good to begin with. It pales in comparison to the bases of Driger S, Driger V2 and Bistool. Also you do get the concept of a compact right? Cause Metal Dranzer doesn't fit into it.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - th!nk - Mar. 01, 2013

It's a fairly compact AR but yeah, in right spin it is way too aggressive/recoily

Adding to what everyone has said so far, I wouldn't trade wolborg 2 for all of those unless the tip was shot. Flash Leopard and Metal Dranzer are nice but Wolborg 2 has one of the best bases and sg's around, even if it's kinda expensive to customize, there's little FL and MD can do.

Also, Flash Leopard is better in literally every way than Knight Dranzer (which is basically stated in the knight dranzer article overall section) so I don't know why you'd think that.

Also, 10 Balance is probably a better choice than Six Heavy for compacts, six heavy seems on average lighter than that one site that everyone based things upon's measurement (which was only to the nearest whole number lol), and 10 Balance at least provides some stamina while still having a fairly compact distribution.

black Wing: I don't know what you mean, but Takara Zeus' customize gear has bearings and a removable shaft (which isn't that useful but that and the casings allow for some weird combos lol). The CEW I don't know much about, apparently it's POM (same as MFB's PD). I've heard it can go aggressive so I assume it's similar in design to burning kerberous, but I don't own the CEW myself.
If you mean the hasbro one, it's a regular customize engine gear that you wind up like any other, with a Metal Ball CEW that only hasbro made, which is therefore kinda rare (Orthros G, Dark Effigy G and the Metallic Dark Green Draciel G are the only other blades with it, and neither them nor zeus are all that easy to find). Completely useless and unspectacular though.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - ShinobuXD - Mar. 03, 2013

Will it ever be legalized to take out the tip of Seaborg and Dragoon S to flip it onto the other side, creating a crazy attack tip? The Dragoon S one was even in a TT magazine or something like that.

EDIT: Out of War Bear SAR, Screw Zeus SAR, and whatever the SAR of Guardian Driger/Gaia Dragoon S/Hasbro Gabriel is called, which does best in what order, and by how much? Are there any other competent SARs for attack, too?