World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 20, 2013

Don't think Rapidity even made fake plastics. It's not hard to find lots for relatively cheap amounts with quite a few in so I wouldn't recommend it.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Morsoe - Feb. 20, 2013

okay well i was just wondering because i have 3 dx launchers and the highest rpm ive gotten on a beyblade has been 8560rpm and the lowest being 6660rpm and i can definately tell the difference in speed by the buzzing sound and how easily i get hurt when i try to pick up the bey a little after launch (i rarely ever get hurt)... i achieved the highest in a dumb way though lol maybe average rpm for plastics might be around 6500-7300 rpm.... that just based on my rips though..

(Feb. 20, 2013  5:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: [quote='Morsoe' pid='1095977' dateline='1361305213']
yo! are the beyblade plastic launchers that measure the rpm trustworthy? and what is the highest rpm a plastic beyblade can reach?
As far as I'm aware they're not particularly accurate, and I don't know what the answer to your second question is, I'm afraid. It'd depend on the launcher and given the presence of the DX Launchers or whatever they are (the RPM measuring ones) which have the lowest gear ratio but use slightly less ripcord and have noticeably more resistance, and the power custom, and then it'd basically be at what point each starts skipping too severely, I guess.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Cannon - Feb. 20, 2013

I got 9600 .. which is the max I believe, since it never goes passed that, as much times as I've tried.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Hazel - Feb. 20, 2013

(Feb. 20, 2013  10:42 PM)rkalajian Wrote: I've got a question about knock-off plastics. How decent are the Rapidity plastics? My son found out about plastics and wants some just to play with. I bought 3 cheaper ones from dimsum2, but I'm sure he'll want more eventually.

You probably got TT Hongli Plastics; they were the primary bootleggers during the Plastics era, and their products are infinitely more faulty than even MFB fakes; in many cases they will not even fit together properly or resemble what they're based on, they're made of an entirely different plastic, their WDs are extremely prone to shattering(which is very risky, given that I've had two fake WDs explode into a wide shower of metal during battle), etc.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Morsoe - Feb. 20, 2013

(Feb. 20, 2013  11:27 PM)Cannon Wrote: I got 9600 .. which is the max I believe, since it never goes passed that, as much times as I've tried.

wooow what type of arm have you got lol.... i only acheived my highest by doing the run and jump thing that tyson did just as a joke just to see if it made any difference lol which it surprisingly did... whats your average rpm? mines round about 7300- 7500rpm

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Phoenic817 - Feb. 21, 2013

Were Tryhorn or Galux ever released in real life?

Do Salmalyon or Trygator have any competitive use?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Wombat - Feb. 21, 2013

(Feb. 21, 2013  2:23 AM)Phoenic817 Wrote: Were Tryhorn or Galux ever released in real life?

Do Salmalyon or Trygator have any competitive use?

Thanks in advance.

1. No, but their Bit Chips were. Galux can kind of be created by putting the Galux Bit Chip on the pink Galeon from some Random Booster.

2. No for Salamalyon, I'm not sure for Trygator, Jungle Shock has not been tested, but it looks pretty bad.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - th!nk - Feb. 21, 2013

There's a tiny chance jungle shock could have some stamina use but I really doubt it.

Re: RPM Launchers: I've maxed mine out about once, proper sliding shot once warmed up (moving the front hand and back hand away from each other as fast as possible) . However, the strength of my launch does not always correlate with what is shown on the screen, sooooo.

(Feb. 20, 2013  11:33 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  10:42 PM)rkalajian Wrote: I've got a question about knock-off plastics. How decent are the Rapidity plastics? My son found out about plastics and wants some just to play with. I bought 3 cheaper ones from dimsum2, but I'm sure he'll want more eventually.

You probably got TT Hongli Plastics; they were the primary bootleggers during the Plastics era, and their products are infinitely more faulty than even MFB fakes; in many cases they will not even fit together properly or resemble what they're based on, they're made of an entirely different plastic, their WDs are extremely prone to shattering(which is very risky, given that I've had two fake WDs explode into a wide shower of metal during battle), etc.

Actually, I didn't think Dimsum sold fakes. rkalajian are you sure they are not Takara?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - CrAzyMEtALMoNkE - Feb. 21, 2013

Is the Hasbro PHANTOM FORCE version of Bearing Stinger more fragile than the normal ? is the tip the same ? or is worst or better ? Tongue_out

Thanks !

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - BOT_222_WBO - Feb. 21, 2013

I think maybe for the Phantom Force Bearing Stinger is not Fragile and the tip is better than before.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 21, 2013

(Feb. 21, 2013  5:55 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: Is the Hasbro PHANTOM FORCE version of Bearing Stinger more fragile than the normal ? is the tip the same ? or is worst or better ? Tongue_out

Thanks !

I assume there's no differences between the two. Why would there be.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - phantomcellistf - Feb. 21, 2013

(Feb. 21, 2013  9:46 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:55 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: Is the Hasbro PHANTOM FORCE version of Bearing Stinger more fragile than the normal ? is the tip the same ? or is worst or better ? Tongue_out

Thanks !

I assume there's no differences between the two. Why would there be.

From the Phantom Force article on Beywiki:
Quote:They are recolours of previously released Beyblades with the differences from the previous releases being that there is a translucent tint in all plastic parts of the Beyblade, the plastic is stronger and has a lower friction coefficent.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Luck - Feb. 21, 2013

I don't know that much about plastics to be honest and I'm just wondering ... Do you guys remember the all stars from the anime ?
There was a girl on their team , ginger hair , played tennis or something ?
Yeah , anyway , what's / was her bey ?
And is it good ?
How much is it would in good condition ?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ice³ - Feb. 21, 2013

(Feb. 21, 2013  8:14 PM)Luck Wrote: I don't know that much about plastics to be honest and I'm just wondering ... Do you guys remember the all stars from the anime ?
And is it good ?

Her Beyblade was Trygator and it's actually quite a rare Beyblade not as Rare as Uriel or something I'm not so sure about the Value maybe Ultra or th!nk can help with that

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Luck - Feb. 21, 2013

(Feb. 21, 2013  8:24 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  8:14 PM)Luck Wrote: I don't know that much about plastics to be honest and I'm just wondering ... Do you guys remember the all stars from the anime ?
And is it good ?

Her Beyblade was Trygator and it's actually quite a rare Beyblade not as Rare as Uriel or something I'm not so sure about the Value maybe Ultra or th!nk can help with that

Just checked it out - and DANG !
I was wrong XP
That's not it ... my search continues , thanks for your help though Smile

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Feb. 21, 2013

Do you know which character it was? Tysonblader's answer was right btw and it's a very rare beyblade having only been released in RB9.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ice³ - Feb. 21, 2013

(Feb. 21, 2013  8:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: Do you know which character it was? Tysonblader's answer was right btw and it's a very rare beyblade having only been released in RB9.

It was Emily

(Feb. 21, 2013  8:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: Do you know which character it was? Tysonblader's answer was right btw and it's a very rare beyblade having only been released in RB9.

I honestly thought it was Emily's beyblade .
Now I'm not sure .
It's turquoise and the bit has a Lion with a hammer ...

Which season is it in?

(Feb. 21, 2013  9:01 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:

It was Emily

I know that. I was asking in case he means a different character (which it looks like)

(Feb. 21, 2013  9:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: Which season is it in?

(Feb. 21, 2013  9:01 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:

It was Emily

I know that. I was asking in case he means a different character (which it looks like)

I'm not sure .
I thought the owner was Emily :L

Nope not from that description. Her's is greenish and has an alligator bit beast.

Luck are you sure you don't have Gekiryu-oh?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Gekiryu-oh

The Hasbro version was Turquoise

(Feb. 21, 2013  9:09 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Luck are you sure you don't have Gekiryu-oh?

Ah - that helped !
In
this picture (Click to View)
it has the same AR as it - not same bit of weight disk though . can't see the bottom .

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - CrAzyMEtALMoNkE - Feb. 22, 2013

(Feb. 21, 2013  9:12 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:09 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Luck are you sure you don't have Gekiryu-oh?

Ah - that helped !
In it has the same AR as it - not same bit of weight disk though . can't see the bottom .

isn't it bistool you're talking about then ? the bit beast may look like a lion-ish thingy with a hammer ..
comparison picture :

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - CrAzyMEtALMoNkE - Feb. 23, 2013

Can someone help identify these Bit beast stickers ?