World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Sniper Kid - Sep. 03, 2012

Thanks, I will keep that in mind Grin

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - zflare3 - Sep. 03, 2012

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - pocketpulls - Sep. 04, 2012

How do you acquire the Clear Red Seaborg 2? Thanks.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Ultra - Sep. 04, 2012

It's in a random booster. Go through my thread to find the one that lists which one.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - One Direction - Sep. 05, 2012

Any good combos for :Gaia Dragoon V
Bump king
wolborg 2
wolborg

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Ultra - Sep. 05, 2012

Huh? What are you even asking?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - marcoy - Sep. 05, 2012

Hi! Can you guys recommend a good combo for the beys I have below? Smile

Burning Kerberous
Wolborg 1 and 2
Seaborg 2
Dragoon V2
Dranzer S - reg and clear version
Dragoon S - clear version
Draciel S - clear version
Griffolyon
Hayate

Thanks guys! Smile

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Ultra - Sep. 05, 2012

(Sep. 05, 2012  8:39 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote: Any good combos for :Gaia Dragoon V
Bump king
wolborg 2
wolborg

Gaia Dragoon V:

Attack Ring: Triple Wing
Weight Disk: Wide Defence
Spin Gear: HMC (Heavy Metal Core)
Blade Base: Gaia Dragoon V base (can't remember name)

Bump King:

Nope. It's a horrible beyblade with no useful parts whatsoever.

Wolborg 2:

Has use in Grip based defence combo:

AR: Twin Horn (Hasbro) (White Gabriel G)
SAR: Dragon Saucer SAR (Gaia Dragoon G)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left SG
SG Casings: Neo SG (Double Bearing Version) Casings (Burning Kerberous)
SG Shaft: SG (Bearing Version 2) Shaft (Wolborg 2)
SP: Defense Ring (Voltaic Ape)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2

Use in Defensive Zombies:

Not sure about a specific combo but Zombie's don't have too much variations of parts. I'll let think answer this one.

Wolborg:

It's alright but it isn't the best for zombies. Burning Kerberous is better.
(Sep. 05, 2012  9:04 AM)marcoy Wrote: Hi! Can you guys recommend a good combo for the beys I have below? Smile

Burning Kerberous
Wolborg 1 and 2
Seaborg 2
Dragoon V2
Dranzer S - reg and clear version
Dragoon S - clear version
Draciel S - clear version
Griffolyon
Hayate

Thanks guys! Smile

Erm you have pretty good parts but most of them don't match. I mean you nearly have all the parts to make one of the best zombie combos but you don't have the weight disk or an appropriate Attack Ring. The MG weight disk of Dragoon V2 is alright for zombies but the others are much better. Even if you use that you still need a good AR. The best you can probably make is:

Attack Ring: Hayate/Griffolyon
Weight Disk: Ten Wide
Spin Gear: Dragoon V2
Blade Base: Dragoon V2
Support Part: Dragoon V2

Recommendations:

=Driger S/Metal Dranzer. - The ARs of these would be good for a zombie combo. Don't buy anything but a Takara one though. There are sonokong ones on ebay but don't buy them. Before purchasing ask here if it's the right one to buy.
=Wide Defence/Wide Survivor - These are weight disks which are the best for Zombie combos. Wide Survivor is the better of the two for zombies but is harder to find. Wide Defence can also be used for defence types too.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Clonetos - Sep. 05, 2012

why is it awkward to launch my beys? like voltaic ape loses spin and draciel Gs engine gear goes off the moment it lands also sometimes Dragoon G will stick to the launcher.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Tri - Sep. 06, 2012

After my dad's Paypal account is fixed, I can buy some beys, so...

Driger G
Dranzer S
Trygle

Which one should I get? And give me a link for one, maybe $11-$15 NIB if possible.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - UltimateFantasy - Sep. 07, 2012

(Sep. 06, 2012  8:51 PM)Tri Wrote: After my dad's Paypal account is fixed, I can buy some beys, so...

Driger G
Dranzer S
Trygle

Which one should I get? And give me a link for one, maybe $11-$15 NIB if possible.

All of which you listed are exellent beys. Driger G has Top Tier Upper and Smash attack in his AR, Trygle has Top Tier Smash attack in his AR, and Dranzer S' Base has Exellent LAD. All of which are worth getting. IMO, if you want good attack, Get Driger G because it is a good bey out of the box (although it doesn't come with a launcher), It is ALWAYS available at cheap prices, and I personally like Driger G better because It's AR has Smash AND Upper instead of just Smash and because it is better out of the box than Trygle (Trygle's base doesn't really go too well with it's AR asthe AR is made for Attack and the base is made to jump and it's too tall for the AR to make contact with the opposing bey). If you want a bey with good LAD, Get Dranzer S.

Short version:
Driger G: Great bey out of the box, NO LAUNCHER, AR with Top Tier Upper and Smash, Available at Cheap Prices.
Trygle: Top Tier Smash AR, Comes with launcher, Fun Base to have (Gimmick Base).
Dranzer S: Versatile Base with Exellent LAD, Comes with launcher.

In the end, it is up to you.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - pocketpulls - Sep. 07, 2012

I can get this locally of Craigslist for 15$. Worth it? Anything noteworthy? I am asking here, because the plastics are what I am interested in.

Thanks!

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Ultra - Sep. 07, 2012

The black beyblade AR has use in left spin for OHKO but other than that all the plastics are nothing special.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - th!nk - Sep. 07, 2012

Panther Head is Smash, not OHKO.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Ultra - Sep. 07, 2012

Okay but I know you told me it was OHKO at one point.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - gameboysuperman - Sep. 07, 2012

hey guys seeing that in the beys before MFB (i.e. Plastics and HMS) I have no idea even how to fix a plastic bey Tongue_out
coming back to my question, seeing how mumbai is having a lot of plastics tourneys i was thinking its time to get a plastic bey for my own instead of borrowing everytime. So I had been suggested that Driger V2 is the best uncustomized bey available, so incase I buy a Driger V2, what other plastic beys do I have to buy to make it top tier?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - th!nk - Sep. 07, 2012

A Wide Defense Weight Disk (doesn't come with any stock beys) and an HMC (comes with Metal Driger) should be added to optimise it, butyou might be able to make something better for the money, Driger V2 is the best Uncustomized, and while it's still great customized there are likely better choices. I'm a bit tired at the moment to give any solid advice, maybe tomorrow once I've had some time to think (it's been a hectic few days somehow, still).

I should have an update for the Driger V2 article tomorrow or the day after though, that will be of interest as it will include the new things we've stumbled upon since I originally rewrote it a few months back or something, which is a surprising amount.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - gameboysuperman - Sep. 07, 2012

(Sep. 07, 2012  5:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: A Wide Defense Weight Disk (doesn't come with any stock beys) and an HMC (comes with Metal Driger) should be added to optimise it, butyou might be able to make something better for the money, Driger V2 is the best Uncustomized, and while it's still great customized there are likely better choices. I'm a bit tired at the moment to give any solid advice, maybe tomorrow once I've had some time to think (it's been a hectic few days somehow, still).

I should have an update for the Driger V2 article tomorrow or the day after though, that will be of interest as it will include the new things we've stumbled upon since I originally rewrote it a few months back or something, which is a surprising amount.

no worries th!nk! take your time Smile

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - UltimateFantasy - Sep. 07, 2012

I have a Q and need an A. Is $12 for a NIB Takara Bound Defenser worth it?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Benjohadi - Sep. 08, 2012

(Sep. 07, 2012  10:37 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I have a Q and need an A. Is $12 for a NIB Takara Bound Defenser worth it?
as for me..its quite a good deal..since it is going toward extinction...so...

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Ultra - Sep. 08, 2012

Yes. They're very hard to find.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Shogun - Sep. 09, 2012

I just got Gaia Dragoon G. Is it in any way good?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - th!nk - Sep. 09, 2012

(Sep. 09, 2012  6:43 AM)Shogun Wrote: I just got Gaia Dragoon G. Is it in any way good?

Search around properly before asking questions, please. I've posted plenty of times about it now.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Olencia - Sep. 19, 2012

Question for you wonderful peeps. (Copied/Moved/Updated from the General Questions thread)

Here's the background story:
I orderd a Random Booster 6 a while back and got a Blue Driger S AR (obviously Takara make since from a RB)

Since I only got the AR, I recently bought another Blue Driger S with the base included. It arrived today and says it's Hasbro, and is a slightly different shade of blue.

I didn't know Hasbro released a blue recolour, can anyone enlighten me on this mystery Beyblade!

Here is a picture showing the Takara AR on the end next to the other Blue Driger S and my Normal Hasbro Driger S

Many thanks in advance!

P.S. Th!nk has already replied, but we're still at a loss of what name, or where this bey came from
(Short version below)
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: "I've never heard of or seen that recolor before. The molding is identical to my hasbro starter.

The only thing I can think of is that someone recolored it themselves using dye, honestly.

Beywiki mentions a BBA championship driger s, but the only info I can find indicates it was just a regular driger s in BBA championship packaging (though it may have come with the long bit chip).

In answer to this, is says 'Hasbro' on the base.
It has the long bitchip
I also had a hunt around to see what the championship looked like, to no avail =[
I've tried dyeing plastic beys before, and they always seem different afterwards, like some of the smaller details are less defined.
The clips (to attatch the base to the spin gear), where it would have been broken off the origional plastic mould has the white tint which you'd expect to see when plastic stretches or snaps, so unless it was very very well dyed, and done before taking it off the plastic moulding I'm pretty sure it's real.

It's impossible for me to get a photo on my camera, but the top of the AR has an almost metallic blue effect, compared to the unerneath and rest of the blade.
Which I'm pretty sure would be almost impossible for a normal Bey collector to do.

About what you mentioned before Th!nk,, these are the underneaths of all my Driger S's (Hasbro ontop & Takara/Sono on the bottom)

The Hasbro's definatly vary alot more then Takara/Sono

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - th!nk - Sep. 19, 2012

Yep. FWIW, my Hasbro Jumping Base AR is significantly heavier than all of my other tiger defensers (and Sonokong's, being smaller, is significantly lighter). Mightn't be the same with yours as it's a mold I don't see there (same as your jumping base one but the cross things on the main "wings" are further forward. The extra weight seems to come from everything being less "dug out".

Also, the base of my hasbro one doesn't have the "clock" symbol you see on a lot of plastic stuff. As that clock sits on a raised column of plastic, removing it results in a significantly lighter base, but as that weight would have been off-centre, it should also result in better balance.

Anyway, google got me nowhere, though I did find an image of the BBA Championship Driger S, it was the usual grey color with a full length bitchip (though it used the later g-rev box (grey/blue/red), and even if it was released in the first BBA Championship packaging I'm pretty sure I bought mine before the bba champs thing started).

Very odd.