World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Tri - Jul. 14, 2012

Once, I start pioneer (next year), I will be making good money and would like to start the expensive hobby of HMS and platics.

So yeah, Phantom Fox or Burning Cerbeous? Just because they both look beast.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Fong - Jul. 15, 2012

(Jul. 14, 2012  11:59 PM)TriSix Wrote: Once, I start pioneer (next year), I will be making good money and would like to start the expensive hobby of HMS and platics.

So yeah, Phantom Fox or Burning Cerbeous? Just because they both look beast.

Phantom fox MS has no competitive use but can be used in wobbling combos haha xD, plus it splits into 2 haha
Burning Kerberous is good for zombie combinations.
Overall, I'd say go for burning kerberous due to the fact that it's cheaper and easier to find, if you want phantom fox you should check ebay once in a while Tongue_out I haven't seen one in awhile.
You should also check the beywiki for more info on these beys and more ! ^^

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Tri - Jul. 15, 2012

I am not looking for competitive use, just collection, ahaha.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Sniper - Jul. 15, 2012

Is their anything I can do with just Driger G and S

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Justaway - Jul. 15, 2012

You can play with them XD.
Jokes apart, Driger S is quite good uncustomized and Driger G's AR and WD will be quite good on Driger S's base. Thats all you can do AFAIK.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Sniper - Jul. 15, 2012

@N0body I've tried that before against Driger S/10 wide MG WD/Driger G base and Driger G just OS it

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Angry Face - Jul. 15, 2012

I have two Dragoon S', two Draciel S', one Driger S', all of Gaia Dragoon's parts except for the BB, a few spare Ten-Wides, and a Six-Heavy, so what should I get next between these three items; Master Dragoon, Master Draciel, or a Wide Defense? What would give me the best options as of right now?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Ultra - Jul. 15, 2012

(Jul. 14, 2012  10:29 PM)Sparta Wrote: Oh haha okay, I was confused for a while there. That makes much more sense.

Oh, maybe you can answer this Ultra. If you were making a defense combo what AR would you use, if you had to use a Draciel one?

Which Draciel beys have you got? If we're talking the main draciels (i.e. excluding metal and master) then possibly Draciel V2's since unlike the others it doesn't have contact points which give them horrendous recoil. However I haven't owned one for a while so this is only from looking the shapes of Draciel ARs.
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:55 AM)TriSix Wrote: I am not looking for competitive use, just collection, ahaha.

If you weren't going for competitive ability then you're only going by opinion on your opinion is really the only one that matters in terms of which you think looks better.
(Jul. 14, 2012  11:56 PM)Fong Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:49 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: 2. Does Rock Bison have a jumping gymmic? I was wondering because his CEW looks like Cyber Dragoon's base, and also, does it jump affectively (I know he is outclassed, but I love gymmics)?

Rock Bison does not have a jumping gimmick, it's CEW is more of a defense thingy haha, on another note I might an earthquake arena (hasbro stadium), galman, auto change balancer, catapult grip, gold wolborg, dragoon v, dragoon v2, gaia dragoon g for 30-40 dollars, good deal?

To confirm no it doesn't have any sort of jumping gimmick. The ring does nothing and is just there to look cool. Or it does to me at least. On the lot Dragoon V2 alone is worth around $30 in decent condition so definitely.
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:49 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:29 PM)Sparta Wrote: Oh haha okay, I was confused for a while there. That makes much more sense.

Oh, maybe you can answer this Ultra. If you were making a defense combo what AR would you use, if you had to use a Draciel one?

Usually Draciel AR's aren't too good, but if you HAD to use one, (IMO) I would use Master/Kid Draciel's AR, Smash Turtle.
I have a couple of questions.
1. Which is worth more, Blue Metal Dranzer OR Light Purple/Pink Metal Dranzer?
2. Does Rock Bison have a jumping gymmic? I was wondering because his CEW looks like Cyber Dragoon's base, and also, does it jump affectively (I know he is outclassed, but I love gymmics)?

Definitely Blue. The purple one is a pretty common recolour (it's available on ebay) whereas the blue one is from a random booster and much harder to find.
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:45 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I have two Dragoon S', two Draciel S', one Driger S', all of Gaia Dragoon's parts except for the BB, a few spare Ten-Wides, and a Six-Heavy, so what should I get next between these three items; Master Dragoon, Master Draciel, or a Wide Defense? What would give me the best options as of right now?

Are you ever going to a plastic tourney? If not it doesn't really matter. Tbh you're fine with Driger S' AR for defence. Personally none of those would help too much. IMO get a stamina type bey like Bistool or Burning Keberous or something that would help make a compact like anything with a SG Semi Flat blade base like Master Driger or Galeon or Knight Dranzer.
(Jul. 15, 2012  3:57 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Is their anything I can do with just Driger G and S

Not at all. Driger S uncustomised is quite good depending on the brand (Sonokong ones suck due to different tip shape). I say get a things to make a compact or a defence combo.

What beyblade comes with wide survivor. Also how can I tell if my driger. S is takara or sonokong

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Hazel - Jul. 15, 2012

(Jul. 15, 2012  2:56 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: What beyblade comes with wide survivor. Also how can I tell if my driger. S is takara or sonokong

If your Driger S is a SOK Beyblade, it will be much smaller and the AR and BB will not fit on Takara or Hasbro plastics. It will also more often than not have a rounded tip on the base, rather than a slightly pointed one.

You can also check inside the Blade Base for the manufacturer/licensee stamps. If it doesn't say Takara or Hasbro, it's either SOK or fake.

(Jul. 15, 2012  3:01 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  2:56 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: What beyblade comes with wide survivor. Also how can I tell if my driger. S is takara or sonokong

If your Driger S is a SOK Beyblade, it will be much smaller and the AR and BB will not fit on Takara or Hasbro plastics. It will also more often than not have a rounded tip on the base, rather than a slightly pointed one.

You can also check inside the Blade Base for the manufacturer/licensee stamps. If it doesn't say Takara or Hasbro, it's either SOK or fake.

Ahh I found it its Hasbro but the tip never stays still . Is that good? Also what bey comes with Wide Survivor

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Ultra - Jul. 15, 2012

Yes that's good. The ones that stay still lose. Like Wide defence it doesn't come with any released beys. The best bet is to look on YJA for a lot containing one but that will be expensive.

Hah I have a bunch of questions today what would be reasonable prices for wolborg 1&2, burning kerberous, driger S & V2 and metal dragoon bearing stinger

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - UltimateFantasy - Jul. 15, 2012

Both of the metal dranzers are from random boosters. Is the blue still a better buy than the light purple?

All random boosters are pretty hard to find so they are equally rare. Just go with the colour you like best.

Sniper:

Use the updated price list by Espeer in here. It's quite accurate:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Plastics-Price-Reference-List?page=3

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - th!nk - Jul. 15, 2012

For metal change, staying still isn't a bad thing as long as it can also be launched aggressively. As long as it has the proper tip shape (i.e. pointed, not rounded), and doesn't have any unusual stability issues, and can go aggressive when launched correctly, a passive one is probably more useful for outlasting opponents (as the survival properties of change tip shapes are quite underrated).

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Fong - Jul. 15, 2012

How exactly does the magnacore system work? Do I put a magnetic arena right under an original one? Would it work with an Earthquake Arena?

You need a special bit that goes with your stadium to use it. It has magnets in it and goes under the stadium.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - Kenshin - Jul. 15, 2012

I was looking through Beywiki and saw the article on the Dark series of beys and what caught my eye was the attack ring Dark Wing. The article says that the attack ring could of had use in smash attack but I would think that it would be usable if you just switched the sub attack ring with the one off of Desert Sphinxer. So would Dark Wing have any use or would it still be useless?

That would never have any decent use.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (Q&A/Purchase Consultation/Combo Advice for Plastics (not HMS!)) - th!nk - Jul. 15, 2012

Oh boy, another question based off a pretty mediocre beywiki article!

Dark Wing's issues have very little to do with its SAR. Its contact points have loads of recoil due to their angle, though it is a very powerful AR if that recoil is controlled (not easy to do though).

Desert Sphinxer's SAR would be worse for it lol, it'd get in the way more.

(Jul. 15, 2012  4:10 PM)Ultra Wrote: All random boosters are pretty hard to find so they are equally rare. Just go with the colour you like best.

Sniper:

Use the updated price list by Espeer in here. It's quite accurate:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Plastics-Price-Reference-List?page=3

I checked but he only had for driger V2. Can anyone else help

I'm assuming Ultra meant to link to this, which is linked to in the first post, but has his Posts Per Page setting higher than the default.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Plastics-Price-Reference-List?pid=959669#pid959669

It has prices for all of them, I'm pretty sure.

(Jul. 15, 2012  8:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'm assuming Ultra meant to link to this, which is linked to in the first post, but has his Posts Per Page setting higher than the default.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Plastics-Price-Reference-List?pid=959669#pid959669

It has prices for all of them, I'm pretty sure.
OMG thanks. Tired I wont be buying any plastics for rememberance day

You may be able to get them lower, particularly if you can find them used or so on, those prices certainly aren't set in stone and for the most part, I think they're a little on the high side in a lot of cases (perhaps more accurate if you factor shipping into the price of a few of them). Some of the cheaper ones are also a little under but yeah, prices vary especially for the rarer plastics, and the key is to hunt for bargains and buy in bulk.