World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Voden - Mar. 16, 2017

Hi there fellow bladers!
Where can I buy immatations plastics? I'm getting into customisation a and would like to experiment on the knock offs before attempting to customise my originals. Can anyone help?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ninja Blader - Mar. 16, 2017

(Mar. 16, 2017  1:36 PM)Voden Wrote: Hi there fellow bladers!
Where can I buy immatations plastics? I'm getting into customisation a and would like to experiment on the knock offs before attempting to customise my originals. Can anyone help?
You can but them on eBay, WBO sellers, Ratuken, toku taku toys, etc...

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 26, 2017

(Mar. 16, 2017  1:57 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: You can but them on eBay, WBO sellers, Ratuken, toku taku toys, etc...

Adding to that quite a few WBO sellers (my fav are @[Sahil Pruthi]) sells PLA for cheaper price so you should have a look at them too.

BTW which is best Attack ring to use against Defence Zombie combos?

I found Driger G to do almost all things I wanted (like destroying WB4, BURSTING Driger V2 and good attack vs attack performance) but I tried hard but can't get it to KO defence zombie Unhappy.

I know Apollon's and DGT's AR is good against it but atm I can't spend like 70-80$ on them (saving for a burst lot from YJA) so I wanted some cheaper alternative that can get job done (I can spend around $50 max)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - mj9 - Mar. 26, 2017

(Mar. 26, 2017  12:36 AM)TFIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Adding to that quite a few WBO sellers (my fav are @[Sahil Pruthi]) sells PLA for cheaper price so you should have a look at them too.

BTW which is best Attack ring to use against Defence Zombie combos?

I found Driger G to do almost all things I wanted (like destroying WB4, BURSTING Driger V2 and good attack vs attack performance) but I tried hard but can't get it to KO defence zombie Unhappy.

I know Apollon's and DGT's AR is good against it but atm I can't spend like 70-80$ on them (saving for a burst lot from YJA) so I wanted some cheaper alternative that can get job done (I can spend around $50 max)

Well it's not ideal to use attack against defense but your best bet would be this combo

AR: Upper Dragoon 
WD: Wide Defense 
SG: Left SG (SG Free Shaft Version) 
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch 
BB: SG Defense Grip 2

It's a spin stealing upper attack combo

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 26, 2017

(Mar. 26, 2017  12:48 AM)mj9 Wrote: Well it's not ideal to use attack against defense but your best bet would be this combo

AR: Upper Dragoon 
WD: Wide Defense 
SG: Left SG (SG Free Shaft Version) 
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch 
BB: SG Defense Grip 2

It's a spin stealing upper attack combo

Wow I have parts for it. Thanks!

Just asking how it does against Circle Survivor combos?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - mj9 - Mar. 26, 2017

(Mar. 26, 2017  2:53 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wow I have parts for it. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it will struggle as circle survivor combos crush left spin opponents

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Mar. 31, 2017

(Mar. 26, 2017  2:53 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wow I have parts for it. Thanks!

I'm still under the impression that Mountain Hammer is the under appreciated counter to Circle Survivor. You can probably use it with any Defense Grip Base setup and be good to go.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 31, 2017

(Mar. 31, 2017  4:37 AM)Cookie Bouquets Wrote: I'm still under the impression that Mountain Hammer is the under appreciated counter to Circle Survivor. You can probably use it with any Defense Grip Base setup and be good to go.

Wow I have parts!. Just asking how it performs against Defence Zombie?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Yblader1 - Mar. 31, 2017

Is there a durability difference in the takara and hasbro Apollons AR?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - mj9 - Mar. 31, 2017

(Mar. 31, 2017  9:44 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Is there a durability difference in the takara and hasbro Apollons AR?

Not that we're aware of

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Yblader1 - Apr. 01, 2017

(Mar. 31, 2017  11:51 PM)mj9 Wrote: Not that we're aware of

Yh was just wondering cos they did kinda fix the problem with Uriel 2 through Capricorn strike g so maybe they tend to use more durable plastic or something

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Apr. 01, 2017

(Apr. 01, 2017  12:29 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Yh was just wondering cos they did kinda fix the problem with Uriel 2 through Capricorn strike g so maybe they tend to use more durable plastic or something

The issue with Uriel 2 is due to the gold plastic. I used to own a Takara Appollon and it's yellow so there's no issue.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - pip_johnson - Apr. 04, 2017

Hi, I'm just getting back into beyblades after way too long.  I've built the recommended Driger S Compact Customization with Tiger Defenser, Ten Heavy, Heavy Metal Core, and Metal Change Base.

The problem I am having is that all the Neo-Right Spin Gears (Takara) I can find are slightly too small for my Driger S BB (Hasbro), making the spin gear rattle in the blade base.  The HMC also rattles inside the plastic casing, I assume that's normal.

I thought Takara and Hasbro used the same molds.  Should I be looking for a Hasbro spin gear?  Or do neo-right spin gears just fit loose in BB's made for regular spin gears?  It wiggles more on the Phantom Force version than the regular one.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - mj9 - Apr. 04, 2017

(Apr. 04, 2017  1:23 AM)Ypip_johnson Wrote: Hi, I'm just getting back into beyblades after way too long.  I've built the recommended Driger S Compact Customization with Tiger Defenser, Ten Heavy, Heavy Metal Core, and Metal Change Base.

The problem I am having is that all the Neo-Right Spin Gears (Takara) I can find are slightly too small for my Driger S BB (Hasbro), making the spin gear rattle in the blade base.  The HMC also rattles inside the plastic casing, I assume that's normal.

I thought Takara and Hasbro used the same molds.  Should I be looking for a Hasbro spin gear?  Or do neo-right spin gears just fit loose in BB's made for regular spin gears?  It wiggles more on the Phantom Force version than the regular one.

I think it's just a manufacturing varaiance as takara and Hasbro plastics are cross compatible

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - pip_johnson - Apr. 06, 2017

Thanks mj.

Does anybody have any experience with the Dranzer/Driger/Dragoon Shooter?  It seems to give me weaker launches than a standard plastic launcher, probably because of the pendulum inside.

Is it worth using competitively at all?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Apr. 06, 2017

(Apr. 06, 2017  7:29 PM)pip_johnson Wrote: Thanks mj.

Does anybody have any experience with the Dranzer/Driger/Dragoon Shooter?  It seems to give me weaker launches than a standard plastic launcher, probably because of the pendulum inside.

Is it worth using competitively at all?

No.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - rsci1 - Apr. 12, 2017

Hi,

which version of Uriel 2 is the most rare, the Hasbro version (base similar to flame Pegasus) or the Takara version (unique rubber tip base)?

Thanks

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - mj9 - Apr. 12, 2017

(Apr. 12, 2017  10:03 AM)rsci1 Wrote: Hi,

which version of Uriel 2 is the most rare, the Hasbro version (base similar to flame Pegasus) or the Takara version (unique rubber tip base)?

Thanks
The takara as it only came out in a random booster

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Yblader1 - Apr. 12, 2017

(Apr. 12, 2017  10:03 AM)rsci1 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks

Takara one as there was less chance of getting one from the random booster vs Capricorn strike g which was basically a starter. But if u want it for battle and resistability Capricorn strike g is much better. But uriel 2 looks nice though even assembling it is a risk.

Note: Capricorn is harder to find now than uriel 2 though despite uriel 2 being a booster prize.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Howaitonekon - Apr. 12, 2017

I'd actually say it would be tied up.
Sure, Uriel 2 is a random booster price only released in Japan, but you are able to find it on ebay from time to time. Capricorn Strike G was released at the end of G-Revolution era only in America, it didn't even make it to Europe and it is pretty hard to find, I've seen it only twice for sale in a few years now.
Same applies to parts: While only Uriel 2 comes with Grip Change Base, Capricorn Strike G allows you to use Neo Cross Horn.
They are both very rare and I wouldn't say Uriel 2 is the rarer of both.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Jimmyjazz39 - Jul. 07, 2017

are there any combos i can make with a stock Kid Dragoon, Draciel F, and Dragoon G (didnt know where to ask this lol)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Angry Face - Jul. 07, 2017

Your stock Dragoons with 10 Wide (Dragoon G's Weight Disk) are pretty much the best you can do with just those three blades. Kids Dragoon's AR + 10 Wide + Fortress Base (Draciel F) could be used for a just okay Defense type, but I wouldn't recommend it over either of the Dragoons.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - DRAGON KING - Jul. 24, 2017

Anybody know the average weight of Hasbro NIB beyblades, such as Jumping Base?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - mj9 - Jul. 24, 2017

(Jul. 24, 2017  12:40 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Anybody know the average weight of Hasbro NIB beyblades, such as Jumping Base?

3-4 ounces

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - DRAGON KING - Jul. 28, 2017

Is the Zeus AR without the sub AR useful or worth anything? I just realized I had one laying around. Is it worth like $5?