World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - NEET no Kami - Mar. 18, 2016

(Mar. 18, 2016  7:03 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Thanks. I copy pasted that combo from the beywiki.

Any other question I had. Is mountain hammer better than Griffins AR ?
I have a lot of mountain hammers, so if they are better then I can simply dispose the griffins AR
if were talking performance wise, triple wing and cross griffon are the two best, these two have more range and lower recoil. none the less mountain hammer is pretty powerful albeit smaller range and higher recoil, it's best to use a heavier set-up for mountain hammer. it's a fun AR to use due to it being more unconventional due to it's use of weight, compactness, and momentum.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - *Ginga* - Mar. 18, 2016

Nah, Neo Cross Horn and Square Edge are probably the best.

(Mar. 18, 2016  7:26 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Nah, Neo Cross Horn and Square Edge are probably the best.
i just received my apollon, so i haven't had too much of time to test it out
also usually i like lower recoil AR's, also usually from what i have tested cross griffon and triple wing give me better results, in terms of consistency, due to lower recoil.
also usually i try to use lighter set-ups, where most of the weight is on the outside, so i don't use HMC, usually use wyborg SG, or normal SG.

edit-my bad i was thinking of corona saber due to the square shape.
thanks shirayuki for pointing that out

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Mar. 18, 2016

(Mar. 18, 2016  7:42 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2016  7:26 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Nah, Neo Cross Horn and Square Edge are probably the best.
also usually i like lower recoil AR's, also usually from what i have tested cross griffon and triple wing give me better results, in terms of consistency, due to lower recoil.
also usually i try to use lighter set-ups, where most of the weight is on the outside, so i don't use HMC, usually use wyborg SG, or normal SG.

Corona Saber is from Apollon, Neo Cross Horn is from Capricorne Strike G. I don't see why you wouldn't use HMC though.

(Mar. 18, 2016  7:45 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2016  7:42 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

Corona Saber is from Apollon, Neo Cross Horn is from Capricorne Strike G. I don't see why you wouldn't use HMC though.
i think it's more personal preference and what works for each individual.
i don't use HMC for my attack types as i prefer most of the weight to be focused on the outside, and to use a light setup, where i can manage the recoil.
i usually use HMC for my weight based defense combos, or on higher recoil AR's like corona saber, and neo cross horn

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - loyd87 - Mar. 18, 2016

I see somewhere I could change the BB of Driger S for the BB of Driger V2 for the compact combo of Driger S. My BB of Driger S is too much agressive for me and my Driger V2 is just fine. Is this legal if I used Driger V2 BB without SP?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Mar. 18, 2016

(Mar. 18, 2016  9:28 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I see somewhere I could change the BB of Driger S for the BB of Driger V2 for the compact combo of Driger S. My BB of Driger S is too much agressive for me and my Driger V2 is just fine. Is this legal if I used Driger V2 BB without SP?

No - You may not use a blade base that has support parts without support parts.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Mar. 20, 2016

Yeah I would jist throw a Defense Ring on there and call it good.
Why is poor Zeo left out? I just found out he is illegal, while the rest of his bakutenryu friends aren't (except the black one that also looks like Zeo, but the other 2 are clones of Griffolyon and Salamalyon). Was this just an oversight? Or is there a reason behind it? It's a pretty decent smash AR too. It's basically the same as Whale Crusher. Nothing that great, but definitely decent and cool looking.
[Image: dexzet.jpg]

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Oi Shinji - Mar. 20, 2016

Is Gigars the best plastic beyblade?

Nope. It depends on what you mean by best. If you mean the best stock bey, many would say Driger v2. I would agree, except I would add that technically it's Uriel 2, until it breaks in 5 minutes. Haha

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Morsoe - Mar. 20, 2016

no gigars isn't, I wouldn't say there is one beyblade that dominates all either but maybe a range of top tier beys, but it all depends on your preference and style of play to be honest, so it's really down to opinion, For me the best would be Driger s , Dranzer v2 , Driger v2, they do fairly well against most opponents.

Thanks, guys!
I asked that question because I watched some HMS VS Gigars battles on YT, and Gigars was literally dominating them!
XD

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Mar. 20, 2016

(Mar. 20, 2016  6:09 AM)PaulĀ° Wrote: Thanks, guys!
I asked that question because I watched some HMS VS Gigars battles on YT, and Gigars was literally dominating them!
XD

A little fun fact, early HMS and plastics could definitely compete with each other and was marketed as such, this is even further proven with some of the HMS sets.

(Mar. 20, 2016  6:20 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2016  6:09 AM)PaulĀ° Wrote: Thanks, guys!
XD

A little fun fact, early HMS and plastics could definitely compete with each other and was marketed as such, this is even further proven with some of the HMS sets.

Two words -'Wolborg MS'...
Unhappy

A WBO Justice 5 tournament would be cool!
XD

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - xVaretyr - Mar. 20, 2016

What's the blue bey beside Griffolyon?

https://www.olx.ph/item/beyblade-toys-ID7f9M3.html?p=1&h=40f83dd40b#40f83dd40b

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Mar. 20, 2016

Special clear blue version of Hayate called Shin Hayate. Pretty rare.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Howaitonekon - Mar. 20, 2016

I would also like to know why Zeo is banned from competitive play.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Mar. 20, 2016

Simply because it's a hidden spirit bey (which have traditionally been completely banned apart from the attack rings being unbanned in the last few years) and no one has advocated for it yet.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - xVaretyr - Mar. 20, 2016

(Mar. 20, 2016  9:58 AM)Ultra Wrote: Special clear blue version of Hayate called Shin Hayate. Pretty rare.

Ayt, thanks man.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - NEET no Kami - Mar. 20, 2016

can zeus's "EG" be used in LAD combos. seeing as how it uses two bearings, as well as it's interesting CEW, i was wondering BB would it work best with.

is plastics vs burst a legal thing? me and my friend do these battles regularly and they're quite enjoyable

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Dual - Mar. 20, 2016

You can do it if you like, but WBO tournaments are restricted to one type of Beyblade: Plastics, HMS, MFB, and Burst. There is also Limited and Zero-G, but that's not really relevant.

So on your own, sure, you can pit whichever beyblades you want against each other. In tournaments, however, you can't.

Hmmm that's sad, it would be really good if that okay was allowed, I understand plastics vs hms etc but thought plastics vs burst was viable. Oh well

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Howaitonekon - Mar. 20, 2016

Imo it's pretty unfair to do burst vs. plastics. Even good burst combos will have a big disadvantage due to the fact that they can burst.

If you use Central Disks, you can use sub ARs on Burst. That can be kind of fun. I recommend combinations that still expose parts of the layers though, so that they can still burst