World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Howaitonekon - Feb. 04, 2016

Yeah, my friend had a fake one as well and it is possible to launch it properly. The too spikes which head into the Spin Gear area are just a bit longer than the regular square metal pieces that go inside, so the prongs can be attached to the gear. If you got a different mold of that WD they might be too long.

Btw.: Are there any specific testings on Neo Cross Horn so far? Because Ultra has mentioned it in the Competitive List, but: is it that good or just 'good'? Tongue_out

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Feb. 04, 2016

I have 5 real Takara ones that are all too long. I dunno about fakes, but with real ones it isn't possible

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Howaitonekon - Feb. 04, 2016

Oh, well, that is good to know... then I'm a bit confused why it is banned for legal play if you don't have the possibility to launch it anyway.
But it kinda makes sense to not work, because these are meant to be placed on Gyro beys.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - NEET no Kami - Feb. 04, 2016

(Feb. 04, 2016  12:40 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Yeah, my friend had a fake one as well and it is possible to launch it properly. The too spikes which head into the Spin Gear area are just a bit longer than the regular square metal pieces that go inside, so the prongs can be attached to the gear. If you got a different mold of that WD they might be too long.

Btw.: Are there any specific testings on Neo Cross Horn so far? Because Ultra has mentioned it in the Competitive List, but: is it that good or just 'good'? Tongue_out
the issue is using neo cross horn is a risk, i don't know how many people are willing to use neo cross horn due to it being so fragile and so expensive. so i don't know if anyone is willing to extensively test it.

also there is there a difference between the rock bison and desert sphinxer engine gears, as i have come across a mint desert sphinxer for $70, the auction is nearly ending so i would like some advice as i don't want to waste my money. anyone who has these two engine gears can you compare them.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Feb. 04, 2016

Hasbro makes a Neo Cross Horn though, on Capricorn Strike G (with stronger plastic). I have it and it works great, in left and right spin. I don't like it as much as Square Edge or Screw Zeus, but it's pretty good.

Desert Sphinxer and Rock Bison do have the same spin gear, except they are a different color
[Image: 28upbm0.jpg]

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - FIREFIRE CPB - Feb. 04, 2016

which is heaviest Plastic combo?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - NEET no Kami - Feb. 04, 2016

(Feb. 04, 2016  6:30 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Hasbro makes a Neo Cross Horn though, on Capricorn Strike G (with stronger plastic). I have it and it works great, in left and right spin. I don't like it as much as Square Edge or Screw Zeus, but it's pretty good.

Desert Sphinxer and Rock Bison do have the same spin gear, except they are a different color
[Image: 28upbm0.jpg]
well at least i'll save some money.
does hasbro's version wear down faster, i might be willing to buy it as i have put if off my list due to to gold plastic syndrome.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Morsoe - Feb. 04, 2016

Snap I didn't even know there was a difference between the fake and real ones.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Dracomageat - Feb. 06, 2016

Nor did I. Was the gyro weight ever sold seperately like the MagneWeight?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Feb. 06, 2016

(Feb. 06, 2016  5:55 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Nor did I. Was the gyro weight ever sold seperately like the MagneWeight?

No it wasn't.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Feb. 07, 2016

(Feb. 04, 2016  10:40 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: well at least i'll save some money.
does hasbro's version wear down faster, i might be willing to buy it as i have put if off my list due to to gold plastic syndrome.
They seem to be exactly the same, as far as I can tell, except for the color. I might be misunderstanding, but I don't think the gold plastic rule applies here, this is yellow and not the same as the weak gold Uriel 2 plastic. Unless you are talking about a bey other than Sphinxer

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - NEET no Kami - Feb. 07, 2016

(Feb. 07, 2016  3:32 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2016  10:40 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: well at least i'll save some money.
They seem to be exactly the same, as far as I can tell, except for the color. I might be misunderstanding, but I don't think the gold plastic rule applies here, this is yellow and not the same as the weak gold Uriel 2 plastic. Unless you are talking about a bey other than Sphinxer
no i'm talking about the uriel 2 AR from hasbro, i was wondering if it is still quite weak, as it still looks like the same colour. also how much does a capricorn strike g cost.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Dracomageat - Feb. 07, 2016

(Feb. 06, 2016  6:32 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2016  5:55 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Nor did I. Was the gyro weight ever sold seperately like the MagneWeight?
No it wasn't.

Thanks, I guess mine was just a very high quality fake. Darn import stores conning kids!

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Feb. 07, 2016

(Feb. 07, 2016  11:56 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: no i'm talking about the uriel 2 AR from hasbro, i was wondering if it is still quite weak, as it still looks like the same colour. also how much does a capricorn strike g cost.
No, it doesn't have the gold plastic syndrome. Hasbro reinforced it when they made it, with better plastic. That version is just like any other plastic. It's tough to put a price on that though, as there are very few for sale. You could find one NIB for sale for probably $100 or more, like I have seen, or you could find one used one in a lot with a ton of other stuff for $40 like I did recently. Just gotta watch those auctions and hope to get lucky with that thing. If someone knows what it is, they are probably going to try and gouge, if not, you may get the deal of a lifetime (I am talking about eBay, since it's Hasbro, it would be tough to find one on YJA).

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - NEET no Kami - Feb. 08, 2016

how much would NIB capricorn strike g cost, because i am planning to buy one.
seeing as how i can get a uriel 2 NIB for $100, it's got to cheaper right?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Feb. 08, 2016

Er no it doesn't work like that. Capricorne Strike G is a lot rarer.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - NEET no Kami - Feb. 08, 2016

(Feb. 08, 2016  8:34 PM)Ultra Wrote: Er no it doesn't work like that. Capricorne Strike G is a lot rarer.
i did not know that.
how much would it cost then, new and used.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Feb. 08, 2016

(Feb. 08, 2016  8:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  8:34 PM)Ultra Wrote: Er no it doesn't work like that. Capricorne Strike G is a lot rarer.
i did not know that.

New probably somewhat like 150. Used about 100.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - NEET no Kami - Feb. 09, 2016

(Feb. 08, 2016  9:04 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  8:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
i did not know that.

OK just bagged one NIB for 120, that's got to be a good deal right?
i really hope i didn't spend too much on it.
how much would a white gabriel g(hasbro) used and new cost.
i was wondering if the dragoon v2 winder "grip"(the part where you hold), is supposed to be vertical as mine is.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Zoroaste - Feb. 09, 2016

Yeah, it's called a Neo Winder. They are the best winders imo. The teeth are fatter and the handle is easier to grip. That's all I ever use anymore

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Jinbee - Feb. 09, 2016

(Feb. 09, 2016  1:18 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, it's called a Neo Winder. They are the best winders imo. The teeth are fatter and the handle is easier to grip. That's all I ever use anymore

Really wished I had one but I can't get one yet. Since for some reason I have a bit of trouble with normal winders, they feel either laggy or don't grip the teeth as well sometimes.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Feb. 09, 2016

Do we have pics of this A-23 Winder (Blue & White)
Please redirect me to the source
Thanks in advance Smile

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Feb. 09, 2016

(Feb. 09, 2016  12:28 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  9:04 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2016  8:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i did not know that.

OK just bagged one NIB for 120, that's got to be a good deal right?
i really hope i didn't spend too much on it.
how much would a white gabriel g(hasbro) used and new cost.
i was wondering if the dragoon v2 winder "grip"(the part where you hold), is supposed to be vertical as mine is.

Most definitely.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Feb. 09, 2016

(Feb. 09, 2016  8:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Do we have pics of this A-23 Winder (Blue & White)
Thanks in advance Smile

Why exactly? It's literally gonna be what the name says. Nothing special at all.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Feb. 09, 2016

(Feb. 09, 2016  10:20 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2016  8:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Do we have pics of this A-23 Winder (Blue & White)
Thanks in advance Smile

Why exactly? It's literally gonna be what the name says. Nothing special at all.

oh. cool ok, Thanks
I thought it would have some more contents etc