World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - MissingNo. - Jul. 16, 2015

Eh, by the way, also for Remembrance Day, I'm also looking for some hum, decent combo. So far I have Bistool, Galman, Galzzly, Bump King (yo), Draciel G (sonokong), Dragoon G (sonokong), Woloborg 2 and Driger G. I already know about 10b Bistool, but what should I do with Wolborg 2 ?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Wombat - Jul. 16, 2015

(Jul. 16, 2015  1:19 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Eh, by the way, also for Remembrance Day, I'm also looking for some hum, decent combo. So far I have Bistool, Galman, Galzzly, Bump King (yo), Draciel G (sonokong), Dragoon G (sonokong), Woloborg 2 and Driger G. I already know about 10b Bistool, but what should I do with Wolborg 2 ?

Well besides 10B Bistool (which is only good for cleaning out the people who don't know what they're doing and not much else) you can use Driger G with 10 Wide for Right Spin Attack, or stock Dragoon G for Left Spin Attack.

As for Wolborg 2 you can't really do much with it now. If you get Dragoon S/F somehow (maybe Kai-V or someone can lend you a Left SG) you can use
AR: War Monkey
WD: 10 Balance
SG: Left SG (Bearing Ver. 2)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2

as a semi-decent Zombie. You can try it using a Right SG instead, but without Left Spin it won't be nearly as effective.

@[1234beyblade] I made the video. Sorry for the poor quality and lack of professionalism but hopefully you (and maybe other people) find it helpful.

video

At the end of the video I forgot to mention same-spin Stamina can defeat it as well (think Dragooon B:D vs. Dragooon RDF).

For more information on SGs/casings/shafts etc. refer to th!nk's spreadsheet as it's a lot more thorough than my video.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - 1234beyblade - Jul. 16, 2015

(Jul. 16, 2015  2:45 PM)Wombat Wrote: @[1234beyblade] I made the video. Sorry for the poor quality and lack of professionalism but hopefully you (and maybe other people) find it helpful.

video

At the end of the video I forgot to mention same-spin Stamina can defeat it as well (think Dragooon BGrin vs. Dragooon RDF).

For more information on SGs/casings/shafts etc. refer to th!nk's spreadsheet as it's a lot more thorough than my video.

OMG that's actually legal .-. I didn't know you were allowed to do that haha.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Jul. 20, 2015

(Jul. 16, 2015  1:19 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Eh, by the way, also for Remembrance Day, I'm also looking for some hum, decent combo. So far I have Bistool, Galman, Galzzly, Bump King (yo), Draciel G (sonokong), Dragoon G (sonokong), Woloborg 2 and Driger G. I already know about 10b Bistool, but what should I do with Wolborg 2 ?

You've already won, then.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - MissingNo. - Jul. 20, 2015

(Jul. 13, 2015  3:42 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Just to let you guys know, I have my Bump King ready to break some beys, so I really hope that this event will be filmed.

I definitely will sir.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Jul. 20, 2015

(Jul. 20, 2015  9:11 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2015  3:42 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Just to let you guys know, I have my Bump King ready to break some beys, so I really hope that this event will be filmed.

I definitely will sir.

Use the Shrek BitBeast that your uncle gave you.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Sun - Jul. 20, 2015

whats the rule on wolborg 4 base, when its knocked out sometimes, the attack ring will keep spinning in the end for a bit, is it declared winner when there is a draw and AR still spinning?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Jul. 21, 2015

I think it's in the rulebook. Do you mean knocked out though because that doesn't make sense since it lost due to being knocked out.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Sun - Jul. 21, 2015

like the base stops spinning...but the attack ring keeps spinning lol

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Jul. 21, 2015

I'm aware. Did you read my post at all.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Sun - Jul. 21, 2015

haha sorry, stilll in the base not outside

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Dracomageat - Jul. 21, 2015

If, even for the tiniest fraction of a second, the whole beyblade is stationary, it is considered stopped, even if it begins moving again. If, however, the AR never stops but the base does, I do not know what the WBO says on the matter.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - loyd87 - Jul. 21, 2015

could be like when its done with f230CF/GCF

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Wombat - Jul. 21, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  2:12 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: If, even for the tiniest fraction of a second, the whole beyblade is stationary, it is considered stopped, even if it begins moving again. If, however, the AR never stops but the base does, I do not know what the WBO says on the matter.

Well, technically in every tiniest fraction of a second the Beyblade is stationary. Kind of like when Brad said there are technically no draws in a Beyblade battle. But that's really just splitting hairs.

Yes, it is like F230CF/GCF where if the bottom half stops spinning and the AR continues to spin the Beyblade is counted as still spinning. That's part of what makes Circle Survivor customs so viable in Plastics.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Dracomageat - Jul. 21, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  3:14 AM)Wombat Wrote: Well, technically in every tiniest fraction of a second the Beyblade is stationary. Kind of like when Brad said there are technically no draws in a Beyblade battle. But that's really just splitting hairs.

Nope. Even in an infantessimally small moment of time such that no motion can occur, the beyblade will still possess angular momentum, giving a distinction between a state in which it is spinning and one in which it is not. If angular momentum hits zero, the beyblade loses, we just can't see this value so must infer it from motion.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Classik - Jul. 22, 2015

Whats the best plastic bey to start out with in your opinion?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - 1234beyblade - Jul. 22, 2015

(Jul. 22, 2015  9:33 PM)Nisshoku Wrote: Whats the best plastic bey to start out with in your opinion?

Bump King is the best plastics bey to start off with trust me Andrew

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Jul. 22, 2015

(Jul. 22, 2015  9:40 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2015  9:33 PM)Nisshoku Wrote: Whats the best plastic bey to start out with in your opinion?

Bump King is the best plastics bey to start off with trust me Andrew

No...why would you start with an Engine Gear Beyblade?
The gimmick sucks for any actual use in a battle.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Jinbee - Jul. 22, 2015

What about Driger S or Master Dragoon, or even Driger V2, they're pretty good.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Jul. 22, 2015

It's up to you.
Personally, I'd say Dranzer F is a good way to see how they all spin in Plastic Generation with its 3 type tip gimmick.
Of course Driger V2 is the god of uncustomized if you can't afford multiple tops.
If you're a Dragoon fanboy like me, Dragoon V2 has really top tier parts for Attack.

Just, Uh...don't get a Draciel.

(Jul. 22, 2015  9:47 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What about Driger S or Master Dragoon, or even Driger V2, they're pretty good.

Forgot about those first two. Also good.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Aug. 02, 2015

(Jul. 22, 2015  9:49 PM)Neo Wrote:

It's up to you.
Personally, I'd say Dranzer F is a good way to see how they all spin in Plastic Generation with its 3 type tip gimmick.
Of course Driger V2 is the god of uncustomized if you can't afford multiple tops.
If you're a Dragoon fanboy like me, Dragoon V2 has really top tier parts for Attack.

You don't recommend a beyblade that is actually useful out of the box like Dragoon G but you'd recommend a terrible beyblade like Dranzer F....

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Aug. 02, 2015

(Aug. 02, 2015  9:44 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2015  9:49 PM)Neo Wrote:

It's up to you.

You don't recommend a beyblade that is actually useful out of the box like Dragoon G but you'd recommend a terrible beyblade like Dranzer F....

Not competitively, but it's a simple beginners Beyblade.
Also Dragoon G isn't really great. AR is. Engine Gear isn't very good without CEW support.
I mean, unless you're getting DGV2, Dragoon G isn't great by itself at all.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Jinbee - Aug. 02, 2015

Well you might as well have recommended Dranzer S for beginners or even Dranzer V, heck Driger S or Driger V2 are good uncustomized.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Aug. 02, 2015

(Aug. 02, 2015  10:49 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2015  9:44 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2015  9:49 PM)Neo Wrote: It's up to you.

Not competitively, but it's a simple beginners Beyblade.
Also Dragoon G isn't really great. AR is. Engine Gear isn't very good without CEW support.
I mean, unless you're getting DGV2, Dragoon G isn't great by itself at all.

I never said it was great. I said useful out of the box. Also it's cheap and a decent choice for a first beyblade. Of course the engine gear isn't good. Engine gears are terrible. Dragoon V2 isn't great by itself either.... The AR is only good for OHKOs which in itself is a terrible type.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Dracomageat - Aug. 02, 2015

(Aug. 02, 2015  11:28 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well you might as well have recommended Dranzer S for beginners or even Dranzer V, heck Driger S or Driger V2 are good uncustomized.

You seem to be missing the point. Dranzer F has 3 different tips, giving it 3 different and common styles of movement and thus making it more informative than most other single purchases.