World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Jun. 30, 2015

(Jun. 28, 2015  3:19 PM)Ultra Wrote: I've never heard that (not saying it's couldn't be true though). Tbh i'd try to look up some unboxing/reviews before buying. Also i'd try and stick it on first and then if it doesn't stick then super glue it on. Spending the time super gluing it seems unnecessary if there isn't a problem.

They start flying off after the first spin.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Jun. 30, 2015

(Jun. 29, 2015  10:38 PM)Subhaan2703 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  2:34 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2015  7:16 PM)Subhaan2703 Wrote: Thanks for all the help. I guess I will just go for the cheapest that I can find

That´s ok, but be careful not to buy fakes then. They are useless for competitive play and collection purposes.
Ah okay Thanks for the heads up Smile Do you reccomend any Ebay sellers/other sites?

Yeah, Oki's shop is probably the best (and cheapest). He's also a WBO member and is only selling Takara beys.

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Izhkoort - Jul. 02, 2015

Does someone know where I can find a red Kid/Master Dragoon? (that ships worldwide)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Jul. 02, 2015

(Jul. 02, 2015  5:47 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Does someone know where I can find a red Kid/Master Dragoon? (that ships worldwide)

Check the link in the post right above yours. Oki has them, too, and he ships worldwide.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Izhkoort - Jul. 02, 2015

(Jul. 02, 2015  9:58 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2015  5:47 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Does someone know where I can find a red Kid/Master Dragoon? (that ships worldwide)

Check the link in the post right above yours. Oki has them, too, and he ships worldwide.

I talked to him a couple of months ago, He said he doesn't have it because is from hasbro :/

I still adquired a nice BBA Defenser from him :D

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Jul. 03, 2015

(Jul. 02, 2015  11:31 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2015  9:58 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

I talked to him a couple of months ago, He said he doesn't have it because is from hasbro Uncertain

I still adquired a nice BBA Defenser from him Grin

Oh, the Hasbro version. Sorry, my bad. Grin In that case, try asking @[taxus], he's the Hasbro top seller here.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Jul. 03, 2015

Yeah you should had said Hasbro. I thought you were talking about a red one from a random booster or something. Also I always thought it was closer to orange than red but i've never owned one so I could be wrong.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Jul. 03, 2015

I have the orange one.. But it is in kinda bad shape

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - loyd87 - Jul. 03, 2015

if its only the little spikes on the side its not a big deal... it wasnt the main contact point for attack lol

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Howaitonekon - Jul. 05, 2015

How much do you think a complete Phantom Force collection in very good condition could be worth?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Izhkoort - Jul. 06, 2015

(Jul. 03, 2015  10:19 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I have the orange one.. But it is in kinda bad shape

I think that's the one if I remember seeing it right

well, it's a little bit orange, but in the wiki I think it's labeled has red, that's why I said red. If not, my bad

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - loyd87 - Jul. 06, 2015

hasbro championship series is orange turning slightly red. that's why almost thing they are red but still orange hah!

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Sun - Jul. 06, 2015

quick qusetion, whats the difference between Ten-wide vs Ten-balance weight disk

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - loyd87 - Jul. 06, 2015

wide is stamina and larger than balance. the balance si more balanced in all stats and have a little more metal inside of the disk. you have the outside more thicker then the innerside. may be on the beywiki you will be abl to have visuals help.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - NEET no Kami - Jul. 09, 2015

i'm planning to buy a metal driger and the sonokong version is cheaper i was wondering are the engine gear series blades from sonokong the same as the takara versions.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Wombat - Jul. 09, 2015

(Jul. 06, 2015  7:57 PM)loyd87 Wrote: wide is stamina and larger than balance. the balance si more balanced in all stats and have a little more metal inside of the disk. you have the outside more thicker then the innerside. may be on the beywiki you will be abl to have visuals help.

From my experience although 10 Wide is the stock WD on most Stamina Beyblades (Zeus, Wolborg 4, Burning Kerberous) it's much more useful for Attack because you want outward weight distribution for more power behind your hits. 10 Balance is more suitable for Stamina in most occasions, although if you manage to get your hands on a Wide Defense it's better than both of them.

(Jul. 09, 2015  12:47 AM)username786 Wrote: i'm planning to buy a metal driger and the sonokong version is cheaper i was wondering are the engine gear series blades from sonokong the same as the takara versions.

Yeah go for it. Sonokong Metal Driger still has the HMC (which is basically the only reason to buy it unless you don't already have a 10 Heavy).

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Sun - Jul. 10, 2015

The Dranzer S bottom is total lame, you set it on defense/endurance mode but clips back to attack mode on its own. Any way to just permanently set if to defense?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - loyd87 - Jul. 10, 2015

I think it's impossible. the parts will be probably loose so thats why it doesnt keep its tip. but for performance I didn't think it was that good to use.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - 1234beyblade - Jul. 16, 2015

I was just wondering if these plastic combos are good

Plastics Attack: Spike Knight AR, Star Attack WD, and Dragoon V2 Base
Plastics Stamina: Driger S AR, Wide Survivor WD, and Wolborg 4 Base

Sorry i have no idea what the actual parts are called, but i hope this makes sense haha.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Jul. 16, 2015

(Jul. 16, 2015  3:59 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I was just wondering if these plastic combos are good

Sorry i have no idea what the actual parts are called, but i hope this makes sense haha.

Do you mean spike lizards AR?

Second combo is cool, though i use roller defenser's AR or Scissor Attacker.
But it's more of a balance type with decent stamina. For endurance type combos i use Double Bearing Core from burning kerberous or bearing base from wolborg (1)

(Jul. 16, 2015  4:46 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2015  3:59 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I was just wondering if these plastic combos are good

But it's more of a balance type with decent stamina. For endurance type combos i use Double Bearing Core from burning kerberous or bearing base from wolborg (1)
Okay thanks! I just ordered a burning kerberous and Wolborg 1! Also i don't know if it is spike lizard because it said spike knight on my order... maybe it is the japanese name or something?

This is what i just bought so yeah http://prntscr.com/7t8vsd I bought those because it seems like it can get crazy smash and Spike Knight can just complement the weight disk.

(Jul. 16, 2015  5:00 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2015  4:46 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Okay thanks! I just ordered a burning kerberous and Wolborg 1! Also i don't know if it is spike lizard because it said spike knight on my order... maybe it is the japanese name or something?

This is what i just bought so yeah http://prntscr.com/7t8vsd I bought those because it seems like it can get crazy smash and Spike Knight can just complement the weight disk.

Oh ! ok cool
Wont comment on the star weight disk, i never found it useful, but @[Ultra] may know. I use 10 heavy/wide/balance and wide defense/survivor
As for the spike (spark lol) knights AR, its toooooooo fragile. I broke 2 of mine Uncertain
If you can list the beys you have, perhaps we could tell a better AR

(Jul. 16, 2015  5:13 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2015  5:00 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2015  4:46 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Do you mean spike lizards AR?

Oh ! ok cool
Wont comment on the star weight disk, i never found it useful, but @[Ultra] may know. I use 10 heavy/wide/balance and wide defense/survivor
As for the spike (spark lol) knights AR, its toooooooo fragile. I broke 2 of mine Uncertain
Okay so i have Dragoon V2, Dragoon G, Draciel G, Driger G, Driger V2, Burning Kerbrous, Wolborg 4, Wolborg, Spike Knight, Driger S, Dranzer S, Dranzer V, Wide Survivor, Wide Defender, (some blue weight disk lol), and the Star Attack Weight disk.

(Jul. 16, 2015  5:17 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2015  5:13 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2015  5:00 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Okay thanks! I just ordered a burning kerberous and Wolborg 1! Also i don't know if it is spike lizard because it said spike knight on my order... maybe it is the japanese name or something?

Oh ! ok cool
Okay so i have Dragoon V2, Dragoon G, Draciel G, Driger G, Driger V2, Burning Kerbrous, Wolborg 4, Wolborg, Spike Knight, Driger S, Dranzer S, Dranzer V, Wide Survivor, Wide Defender, (some blue weight disk lol), and the Star Attack Weight disk.

Lol ! if you have dragoon v2, dragoon g, and a left SG & SP from Dragoon v2
Then for a attack type bey, i would rather copy paste
AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left SG (Dragoon V2)
SP: Reverse Attack (dragoon v2) though Fin Tectors (Draciel V2) is a bit more good
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)

AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
SG: Neo Right SG
SP: Reverse Attack (dragoon v2)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)

I prefer a little low height attack type combos. I mostly use

AR : Corona Saber (appollon)
WD: Wide defense
SG: HMC from takara metal driger (yeah, i know heavy cores are bad for attack types ? , but i prefer using it )
BB: Defense Grip Base (Attack Mode) (Seaborg) there are lower options available but good condition Rubber tips are kinda costly

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Wombat - Jul. 16, 2015

@[1234beyblade] You've actually got some good stuff. Cramming for Remembrance day I see?
For the most part @[ashton pinto] is correct about Attack, except that Fin Tector is really overrated and Reverse Attack is a better option.

You also have some Stamina options as well (besides the Circle Survior thing) namely
AR: Tiger Defenser
SG: Neo Right/Left SG (Double Bearing Core)
SP: Either Cross Attack or Reverse Attack so it hits with the blunt side. Voltaic Ape's Defense Ring will improve both this and the Attack combos.
BB: Customize Bearing Base

Change Spin Direction based on your opponent; always go right if you think the opponent will use Circle Survivor. The Shaft should be BK's if you're using C. Bearing Base, and replace the solid metal bearing with Wolborg's NSK Shield Bearing. I don't have Wolborg so I don't know if it will work but you can try using Wolborg's shaft in BK's Double Bearing casings (in which case you'll have to use Dragoon V2's BB to accommodate the larger tip). If Wolborg's shaft doesn't fit you might be better off using just Wolborg's bottom half (SG, tip, and BB) rather than risking using recoily SP.

If possible pick up a Wolborg 2 and use its shaft instead, and you'll have a Zombie custom capable of defeating most things (Basically the Dragooon RDF of Plastics). Make sure you switch to Right Spin against Kei though or his G Upper custom will eat you alive.

If you're confused by all this shaft/casing/tip terminology PM me and I'll make you a video explaining it or something.

Also Star Attack sucks, so don't use it.