World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Nov. 16, 2014

Actually, dio doesn't recreate the original parts but customizes them. But yeah, I remember that there was someone who was recreating the plastic parts, but he made them out of metal. I don't remember his name though and also couldn't find his thread, so he probably doesn't sell them anymore... Nevertheless, there's nobody around here, who recreates the plastic parts as plastic parts.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - RDF3 - Nov. 17, 2014

stoney: It's Lowen93 (something like that or close to but whatever). He made metal parts.

Some people around this forum made Cyber Dranzer, Falborg, Sharkrash, Tryhorn, etc etc.

anyway, has anyone been ever lucky enough to get an Uriel 2 that doesn't crumble to dust or split apart? That bey is more fragile than my toe lol (yes it is blister-prone).

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 17, 2014

Honestly, mine broke NIB from assembly. Those clips are too fragile.

Maybe a Defense Ring could help?!

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Nov. 17, 2014

I have but the ones I have owned and my current one were already assembled. I think with my first one (which i'm not sure if I got it NIB or not) I managed to break a base clip and from then on was very careful about how I handled it. I barely touch my current one but have managed to take it apart to change the rubber tip mode without breaking anything so i'd say just be very careful when handling it and hopefully you won't break anything.

Well you can always use WB2 castings anyhow.

Well, th!nk said the tip (and probably the SG casings) is/are the only usable part(s) of the beyblade itself. It's such a shame, because Neo Cross Horn is really good for Smash (Th!nk said it) and i'm curious about Over Attack (though it sucks or not i'm not sure).

Has anyone investigated Capricorne Strike G? (Curse Hasbro for replacing SG Grip Change Base with a trashy engine-gear). Th!nk said somewhere here that Hasbro (might) use a formula that negates GPS well before it's release. If that is true (and the formula is enough to negate GPS) Neo Cross Horn should be decent.

Wish we had the "right" to continue producing plastics so someone might produce a black/blue SG Grip Change Base lol

EDIT: Neo: That is also a good idea though it's only worth it for high-smash, high-recoil ARs like Hayate AR or Double Attacker. Besides, only 2 shafts (or more if I'm missing something) can hold it: Customize Bearing Base (Burning Kerberous) and Wolborg 2's own DGB2.

I believe the Hasbro is better; but I've only seen one used one in my eBay searching career..so.
I could tell right off, NCH is a wonderful AR.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Nov. 17, 2014

Yeah, I own both Capricorn Strike G and Uriel 2. I can confirm that Capricorn is really not fragile, because it fell down to the floor once from about 5 feet height and nothing broke.

As for Uriel 2 it's like Ultra's, it was already assembled when I got it and I didn't touch it since then, except to clean my cabinet... But I was extremely careful. Wink

5 FEET? That's reaaallllyyyyyy tall. If nothing broke, time to hunt down that Neo Cross Horn (heck, th!nk would be pleased).

Can anyone else confirm this though?

Neo: I agree. that AR is deceptive- while it seems poor in left it isn't. Might suggest trying Neo Cross Horn+10 Wide+Neo Left SG MG Core+Defense Grip Base (attack mode) if you could snatch Capricorne Strike G off Ebay.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Nov. 17, 2014

Yes, that's the height of my cabinet (I'm about 5,7 [edit, half a year later, but oh well XD : I meant 5,9] feet tall and I wanted it to be on somewhat like eye level). And well...It fell off. Unhappy
Yes, nothing broke. You can check my collection pic, it's still perfectly mint. Wink Hasbro is just awesome quality! Smile Although I don't intend to try it again and make a video as a proof, sorry... XD But I can at least confirm that it survived it once!

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 19, 2014

Even in right; you can totally tell it's solid and can produce smash despite the small size.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - RDF3 - Nov. 19, 2014

stoney: No need to worry about making a video, I can check it for proof anytime and you wouldn't ever want to break something that only appears like once -in-a-very-long-time on Ebay. Searching Y!JA yet?

Neo: Yep, it's even on the tier list for both left and right spin directions for Smash Attack. How small is it though? Double Wing (Dranzer S' AR) got excluded for recoil issues and range problems. Neo Cross Horn would also not be there had it been so small it impacts the attack range.

Wish we got the "right" to produce plastics for collection/tournament purposes from Takara lol. Then we could make a blue/red/green/whatever color that isn't gold SG Grip Change Base.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 19, 2014

(Nov. 19, 2014  2:21 PM)RDF3 Wrote: stoney: No need to worry about making a video, I can check it for proof anytime and you wouldn't ever want to break something that only appears like once -in-a-very-long-time on Ebay. Searching Y!JA yet?

Neo: Yep, it's even on the tier list for both left and right spin directions for Smash Attack. How small is it though? Double Wing (Dranzer S' AR) got excluded for recoil issues and range problems. Neo Cross Horn would also not be there had it been so small it impacts the attack range.

Wish we got the "right" to produce plastics for collection/tournament purposes from Takara lol. Then we could make a blue/red/green/whatever color that isn't gold SG Grip Change Base.

I consider Big as G-Upper, and small as Dragon Head. It's in the middle.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - RDF3 - Nov. 19, 2014

YEAH G-upper is HUGE. There's even a size comparison of Dragoon GT and Gaia Dragoon MS in Beywiki's HMS Article.

Dragon Head is nowhere like Cross Dragon or Try Cutter tho. Those two are absolutely small. and surprise surprise somewhere on this thread Cross Dragon is an OK AR for zombies (it's in pages 1-50 IIRC).

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 20, 2014

(Nov. 19, 2014  2:31 PM)RDF3 Wrote: YEAH G-upper is HUGE. There's even a size comparison of Dragoon GT and Gaia Dragoon MS in Beywiki's HMS Article.

Dragon Head is nowhere like Cross Dragon or Try Cutter tho. Those two are absolutely small. and surprise surprise somewhere on this thread Cross Dragon is an OK AR for zombies (it's in pages 1-50 IIRC).

Cross Dragon is fun to use. Only good worn; needs to be rounded points.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - RDF3 - Nov. 21, 2014

Can you hold WB2 Casings with Uriel 2's tip in Customize Grip Base? I've thought about this for a long time tbh.

Neo: Don't tell me you bought out Oki's Black WB3?!? If you did then carp i was aiming for it too ya know XGrin

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 22, 2014

I never bought that.
Uriel's tip is too short for that base. You'll scrape on customizes plastic.
BK base.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - RDF3 - Nov. 22, 2014

Well then time to stick to WB2's shaft. Or at least I could have used DGB2

Well if you didn't then someone else around here did. It's been sold out.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 22, 2014

BK's base can carry SP?
Why use U2 Tip in CGB??

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Nov. 23, 2014

RDF3

Why would you want to exactly? What's wrong with just using it in Wolborg 2's base?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - RDF3 - Nov. 24, 2014

Well I was thinking about using it with SP, and IIRC WB2 Casings fit in Customize Bearing Base. But sticking to DGB2 is fine as it is. Again, fourth (or fifth) time asked but anything on:

-Trident Vector (Poseidon AR)
-Cross Fang (Driger F AR)
-Wing Cutter (Dranzer ACB AR)

EDIT: Found out CGB can't fit Uriel 2's tip so oh well forget it.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Nov. 25, 2014

(Nov. 24, 2014  3:51 AM)RDF3 Wrote: Well I was thinking about using it with SP, and IIRC WB2 Casings fit in Customize Bearing Base. But sticking to DGB2 is fine as it is. Again, fourth (or fifth) time asked but anything on:

-Trident Vector (Poseidon AR)
-Cross Fang (Driger F AR)
-Wing Cutter (Dranzer ACB AR)

EDIT: Found out CGB can't fit Uriel 2's tip so oh well forget it.

BK base works very well with it anyways.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Driger_Guy - Dec. 02, 2014

Would I be correct in suggesting that flash leopard is potentially a good uncustomized beyblade? Its AR is good and is almost another version of Tiger Defenser, its weight disk the 10 heavy is great, the MG spin gear is decent for those who lack access to the core from TT metal driger and the SG flat base isn't bad either and even found on a beyblade that is good uncustomized - Galeon. It would seem to me that all in all Flash Leopard should be pretty good with little or no customization, but if I am wrong please tell me why.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Dec. 02, 2014

It's actually not bad, but I wouldn't even compare it with Driger S. Driger is a much better choice, because practically every of Driger's parts outclasses FL. Nevertheless, if you can't get Driger S, FL should be ok uncostumized.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - RDF3 - Dec. 03, 2014

I second that. FL1 does decent uncustomized but driger s/v2 outdoes it (though not by a mile for driger s, v2 stomps it down to earth).

Panther Claw (FL1's AR) is a more aggresive tiger defenser. Use it interchangeably with Tiger Defenser to get more attack (Panther Claw) or survival/defense (Tiger Defenser). Use on this:

Panther Claw/Tiger Defenser
10 Heavy
Neo Right SG (HMC)
Metal Change Base