World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Oct. 02, 2014

(Oct. 01, 2014  11:47 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:16 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:07 PM)Captain Wrote: What makes it useful in your opinion?

People have experimented pretty thoroughly with bistool, and it was determind that 10b bistool was the best combination of WD for it.

We now know better, and know that it's all-around pretty carp.
What is it that makes the magne-WD an improvement?

It really can't be described in words. You'll have to try it.

Every real improvement can be described in words (increase of attack power, spin, whatever). If you can´t, it´s not an improvement but just a feeling. So I´d say, try to describe it.
Zombie performance; I assume. The flaw of it being light is still there, but HMC and SG Semi-Flat helps.
It outperforms all zombies (the best a WB2 shaft can do,) and is only beaten by one thing; another MG WD so they repel each other and a bearing base will outlast it.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ~Stoney~ - Oct. 02, 2014

(Oct. 02, 2014  12:43 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:47 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:16 PM)Neo Wrote: It really can't be described in words. You'll have to try it.

Every real improvement can be described in words (increase of attack power, spin, whatever). If you can´t, it´s not an improvement but just a feeling. So I´d say, try to describe it.
Zombie performance; I assume. The flaw of it being light is still there, but HMC and SG Semi-Flat helps.
It outperforms all zombies (the best a WB2 shaft can do,) and is only beaten by one thing; another MG WD so they repel each other and a bearing base will outlast it.

Well, that´s what I call a description! Wink Did you (or anybody else) do any "official" testing of that combo? If not, could you (or anybody else), please?

(Oct. 02, 2014  12:50 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:43 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:47 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Every real improvement can be described in words (increase of attack power, spin, whatever). If you can´t, it´s not an improvement but just a feeling. So I´d say, try to describe it.

Well, that´s what I call a description! Wink Did you (or anybody else) do any "official" testing of that combo? If not, could you (or anybody else), please?

No testing yet, but maybe I'll get around to finally do Upper Force Ring & this (unless someone else wants to?).

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Jinbee - Oct. 02, 2014

(Oct. 02, 2014  12:59 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:50 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:43 AM)Neo Wrote: Zombie performance; I assume. The flaw of it being light is still there, but HMC and SG Semi-Flat helps.

No testing yet, but maybe I'll get around to finally do Upper Force Ring & this (unless someone else wants to?).

Could you also test Cybernetic Dragon please?

Also I actually found a bit of use using the red cereal attack ring, it's probably illegal I know but I don't go to tournaments. It's use may not be too good but I just wanted to point that out.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 02, 2014

Survivor ring or defense ring. Which would be a better choice for a zombie with wide survivor?

(Oct. 02, 2014  12:00 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:59 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:50 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Well, that´s what I call a description! Wink Did you (or anybody else) do any "official" testing of that combo? If not, could you (or anybody else), please?

Also I actually found a bit of use using the red cereal attack ring, it's probably illegal I know but I don't go to tournaments. It's use may not be too good but I just wanted to point that out.

Red Cereal?
I tested Cybernetic in left.

(Oct. 02, 2014  1:30 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Survivor ring or defense ring. Which would be a better choice for a zombie with wide survivor?

Survivor Ring, but only if your AR is well shaped.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Ultra - Oct. 02, 2014

I'm pretty sure th!nk said that defence ring was preferred over all others for pretty much everything.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - V2 - Oct. 02, 2014

(Oct. 02, 2014  1:30 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Survivor ring or defense ring. Which would be a better choice for a zombie with wide survivor?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics-Competitive-Custom-List-and-Public-Discussion?pid=1208290#pid1208290

A very detailed description of their strengths and weaknesses.
Searching for "survivor" in the "Plastics and HMS Discussion" board gives that result.

(Oct. 02, 2014  1:50 PM)Neo Wrote: Survivor Ring, but only if your AR is well shaped.

Neo, just stop.
STOP.

(Oct. 02, 2014  1:50 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:00 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:59 AM)Neo Wrote: No testing yet, but maybe I'll get around to finally do Upper Force Ring & this (unless someone else wants to?).

Red Cereal?
I tested Cybernetic left.
Nevermind, anyways thanks I guess, I'll search for it.

Captain I think saying "Please just stop" is more polite.

It's not the first time Neo has just posted completely irrelevant/incorrect information and he's been advised to stop.
Courtesy is a two way street.

(Oct. 02, 2014  5:45 PM)Captain Wrote: It's not the first time Neo has just posted completely irrelevant/incorrect information and he's been advised to stop.

Well gee, sorry if I can't answer with my own information.
Personal account, not a link to BeyWiki.

(Oct. 02, 2014  5:45 PM)Captain Wrote: It's not the first time Neo has just posted completely irrelevant/incorrect information and he's been advised to stop.

Well that should be for PM's and Neo could take it the wrong way and it could sound rude.

(Oct. 02, 2014  6:01 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Well that should be for PM's and Neo could take it the wrong way and it could sound rude.

Sure, any time he posts something wrong he should be left uncorrected and contacted only via PM so that everyone with any less knowledge of beys take his word for it since nobody has spoken against it.

Excellent plan Jinbee.

(Oct. 02, 2014  5:59 PM)Neo Wrote:

Repeated outlandish claims contrary to information that's been consistently tested for YEARS, and refusing to post video evidence are irritating.
Additionally, you REPEATEDLY post completely irrelevant information with no obvious goal apart from what seems to be attempts to increase your post count and attempt to appear knowledgeable.

Looking through the last 10 or so pages of this thread any of the other HMS & Plastics threads should provide evidence.

This isn't an opinion only I have, it's been discussed with others before.

(Oct. 02, 2014  6:59 PM)Captain Wrote:

Sure, any time he posts something wrong he should be left uncorrected and contacted only via PM so that everyone with any less knowledge of beys take his word for it since nobody has spoken against it.

Excellent plan Jinbee.

(Oct. 02, 2014  5:59 PM)Neo Wrote:

Repeated outlandish claims contrary to information that's been consistently tested for YEARS, and refusing to post video evidence are irritating.
Additionally, you REPEATEDLY post completely irrelevant information with no obvious goal apart from what seems to be attempts to increase your post count and attempt to appear knowledgeable.

Looking through the last 10 or so pages of this thread any of the other HMS & Plastics threads should provide evidence.

Well gee, because I don't have a proper camera doesn't mean I REFUSED TO TAKE A VIDEO.
Quit the HOW DARE YOU attitude. That is quite annoying.
Have you ever tried anything I've said yourself?

He shouldn't have to try it.... You're the one challenging proven knowledge so provide some tests to backup your outlandish claims. Btw I fully agree with everything Captain said. Also if you can't take a video then at least provide some tests for any of the things you have suggested. I don't believe you don't really have the time. You're a teenager (I assume since this is likely) and teenagers don't exactly have a lack of time when compared to adults.

(Sep. 19, 2014  11:03 PM)Neo Wrote: Can't make a video; reasons undisclosed.

After you said multiple times that you'd make a video, just saying "reasons undisclosed" hardly indicates that the reason is not having a proper camera.

(Oct. 02, 2014  7:26 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  6:01 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Well that should be for PM's and Neo could take it the wrong way and it could sound rude.

Excellent plan Jinbee.

(Oct. 02, 2014  5:59 PM)Neo Wrote: Well gee, sorry if I can't answer with my own information.

Well gee, because I don't have a proper camera doesn't mean I REFUSED TO TAKE A VIDEO.
Quit the HOW DARE YOU attitude. That is quite annoying.
Have you ever tried anything I've said yourself?

First of all: Quit that gee and calm down a bit. You´re the one being rude because you attracted criticism. Thinking about it would definitely be better than just rejecting, especially because it´s not the first time.

It´s just that you keep making statements you can´t really prove. "It is like I say, just believe me" is not a proper way of giving advice and you´ve been doing that quite often in the last few pages. And it´s also true that many of your "facts" are simply wrong, but you won´t listen to Captain, Ultra, me, or anyone else. Even if it´s been proven wrong many times, you won´t take back what you said or at least admit that you gave a wrong advice.

When there are combos or whatever, that have been tested numerous times before, and you just shoot a "that´s wrong, this and that is better, I know that"-statement out of nowhere without any proof, it is like Captain said: It looks like an attempt to appear knowledgeable. But it fails. True knowledge is not only when one knows everything, but when he knows how to give evidence for it. That "just try it" of yours isn´t a valid argument. This isn´t a "HOW DARE YOU attitude", like you put it, but a repeated try to tell you that you have to verify, what you say, or just don´t post. Giving advice, that is de facto wrong, is not what people, who need help, appreciate here.
You´re very welcome to do some research and then answer it properly, maybe refer to th!nk or to any other source you have. As for posting statements, that are just your personal opinion but not real knowledge, I have to repeat, what Cap said: Please quit it.

(Just btw, any mobile phone´s camera should do it.)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Kai-V - Oct. 02, 2014

This arguement needs to stop. There are facts : a lot of what you claim, Neo, is critiqued by basically every other Blader with plastic knowledge, and that has been the case almost ever since you started posting. So yes, I would ask you to back up your claims from now on, otherwise we would prefer you to not reply to questions since it can be tiresome to correct things all the time.

Excellent plan Jinbee.

Good, glad it can work, now that we got that out the way, can I ask how much Metal Draciel good condition NOT NIB is?

You're aware he was being sarcastic right? Metal Draciel probably won't be much. Like $10 - $15 i'd think.

(Oct. 02, 2014  8:57 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Good, glad it can work, now that we got that out the way, can I ask how much Metal Draciel good condition NOT NIB is?

5 (working) to 10 (mint) usd.

edit: 15 is definitely too much.

(Oct. 02, 2014  9:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: You're aware he was being sarcastic right? Metal Draciel probably won't be much. Like $10 - $15 i'd think.

Thanks, and yeah I know he is sarcastic but I would rather play along and let it slide than cause an arguement, though do you think that's better or worse? Who knows.

EDIT: Thanks ~Stoney~ thank god I can replace it hurrah!

(Oct. 02, 2014  9:06 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  9:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: You're aware he was being sarcastic right? Metal Draciel probably won't be much. Like $10 - $15 i'd think.

Thanks, and yeah I know he is sarcastic but I would rather play along and let it slide than cause an arguement, though do you think that's better or worse? Who knows.

You´re welcome.Joyful_2 Replace? Did you break it?

(Oct. 02, 2014  9:09 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  9:06 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

You´re welcome.Joyful_2 Replace? Did you break it?
Griffolyon was very harsh towards it haha, yeah it's AR had a blade broken off, I should have had it coming as it was fragile.

Griffolyon has a BRUTAL AR.
Notorious for damaging its opponents.