World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - DrPepsidew - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 23, 2014  7:53 AM)Neo Wrote: It's like Dranzer F's but more sturdy. So yes, I suppose.
Good OHKO AR.

Thanks! That's what I thought Smile
#puttingtogethercombos

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Neo - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 23, 2014  8:13 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  7:53 AM)Neo Wrote: It's like Dranzer F's but more sturdy. So yes, I suppose.
Good OHKO AR.

Thanks! That's what I thought Smile
#puttingtogethercombos

Aye, PM if you need help bro Smile
Plastic combos are magic.

Anyone could help me with this actually, I checked the BeyWiki but there was no article for Dranzer GT, is it any good competitively?

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 23, 2014  8:30 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Anyone could help me with this actually, I checked the BeyWiki but there was no article for Dranzer GT, is it any good competitively?

IIRC, a long time ago i read somewhere around here that its AR's was good in attack & the only reason it wasn't being used was because it was rare ...
but still you should confirm it

I looked at the pricing on eBay. Holy carp.

Dude. His EG is fun.
It would be INSANE in Plastics Zero-G.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Poseidon - Jul. 23, 2014

Look at what to buy in plastics there's a section there. Yes however, it's a good bey too own, the attack ring especially is arguably one of the bet in the game IMO

Both Triangle Wing and G Upper are amazing Attack Rings.. Smile

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - DRAGON KING - Jul. 23, 2014

I'd go for Upper Dragon (Master/Kid Dragoon) instead, it's better than Dranzer GT's AR and Cheaper.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - ashton pinto - Jul. 23, 2014

Today i got gigars from a old WBO member, i then noticed that the SG (?) would'nt wind-up .. I thought there was a problem with Spin gear, so i opened it up to try and fix it (although back in the old days, i messed up several of my EG beys SG's) it was quite a risk
Here ....
I was surprised to see no engine mechanism (not sure what they call it ?) , like in the normal ones here

For a while i thought this must be fake, but then it had the takara/hasbro copyright embedded (?) along with the mold name (?) in various parts of the bey, just like in the MFB system

So i decided to post and ask here, coz i know not much about plastics (HMS & MFB FTW !!)
While uploading the pics, i googled up to check unboxing videos or battle videos or something about reviews to learn about the SG ...
I ended up finding a pic from the box, which helped a lot .. and probably this, coz the Tip (?) was free-spinning

beybladewikia Wrote:Spin Gear (SP): Right Customize Gear (Full Auto Release Version)
This is basically an Engine Gear of Driger F's Spin gear & Blade base gimmick, which is that itstarts off in attack mode & the clutch tabs are released on the blade base, making the engine gear spin freely, which is endurance mode

But i still though of posting here..

EDIT : ignore typos

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 23, 2014  8:41 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I looked at the pricing on eBay. Holy carp.

I have 2. Pm me about it.

Not necessarily, the Dranzer GT I mean, It's contact points are more profound and it does do better in left spin.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Wombat - Jul. 23, 2014

(Jul. 23, 2014  8:00 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  6:45 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  6:28 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I keep seeing Galeon 2, is that a real thing? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Galeon-2-Jungle-Green-Ver-/111152796444?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item19e139131c

It's real in both the game and the anime. However, it's pretty much just a collector's item due to being more or less useless competitively.

There's also a Galeon 2 G that Hasbro released which is basically the black Galeon 2 with an Engine Gear.

No, there was no such thing has Galeon 2 G as Hasbro never released it. Only Takara released it in a random booster.

The Jungle Green version has Trygator's original colour, but yes that is real.

Really? I could have sworn it got the same treatment as Trygle did, but maybe not.

(Jul. 23, 2014  6:21 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  8:00 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2014  6:45 AM)Wombat Wrote: It's real in both the game and the anime. However, it's pretty much just a collector's item due to being more or less useless competitively.

There's also a Galeon 2 G that Hasbro released which is basically the black Galeon 2 with an Engine Gear.

No, there was no such thing has Galeon 2 G as Hasbro never released it. Only Takara released it in a random booster.

The Jungle Green version has Trygator's original colour, but yes that is real.

Really? I could have sworn it got the same treatment as Trygle did, but maybe not.

Nada. Kind of a shame though.

For me, those Hasbro beys are only good for the CED and AR.

I have a galeon 2 lol. It didn't get a hasbro release, so its pretty much ridiculously rare in full black haha.

(Jul. 23, 2014  6:11 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Not necessarily, the Dranzer GT I mean, It's contact points are more profound and it does do better in left spin.

For upper, Th!nk says Upper Dragon is best in both directions.

Th!nk doesn't dictate what's good and what isn't in plastics. I've known him from years back, yes he's smart but he does get things wrong.In my opinion, upper dragon is one of the best parts in the game, that doesn't stop GT ARs being better in left. In combines two different types of attack very well, and while overshadowed in right spin in outclasses upper dragon in left spin. I'll find some test results that I did a while back (if I put them on here.)

th!nk said that he likes Triangle Wing in Left and Upper Dragoon in right "but Mc Frown likes using upper Dragoon in left for smash".
It is true.
Upper Dragoon has more rise, but Triangle Wing has more chances to lift the opponent.

I like using upper Dragoon in defence most of the time anyway haha
I just want to say;
"likes"you're definately better of using
There is not no definitive best part; both parts are good. I am not contradicting myself, triangle wing yields better results in left spin, and upper dragoon yields better results in right.
In a defence combo, always use upper dragon mind haha.

If placed high, it's a very good smooth smash protector Smile

K, my bad. I actually asked about which was better in which direction in this same thread, that's why I posted the answer I got.

Fair enough haha
That's why I've kept it on the what to buy plastics list.

RE: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Grayzer - Jul. 23, 2014

Do all the SonoKong beyblades have launchers? Like Hasbro always have launchers as far as I remember.

Yes yes yes.
SK G-Revolution beys are exactly the same as normal Hasbro and Takara beys.
Avoid 2000/V-force from SK.

No, I think he means does SK produce boosters.