World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - th!nk - Mar. 12, 2012

Probably just chance, it doesn't really break many parts in my experience.

Wide WD's do break eventually, IDK about Dranzer G's base.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Gamecreator916 - Mar. 12, 2012

Well i got a spare now(hasbro) so it's all good and i put a spare 10 wide on my dragoon f from my dragoon g with a busted EG

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Gamecreator916 - Mar. 13, 2012

NEW PROBLEM! i was having a battle between Driger G and Draciel G(both sono kong) and one of the prongs on a launcher broke. this is the second time this has happened. i should start buying more hasbro and takara shouldn't I?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Janstarblast - Mar. 13, 2012

First you must stop double posting...
As for the prongs breaking, that is a VERY common thing. You may want to get more launchers of course, but yeah... From what your post seems to suggest (SK was bad, so you'll get Hasbro and TT beys), the answer is NO.
Whichever company's bey you get, prongs will break. Its inevitable, and not a 'fault' seen exclusively in SK beys...
So, get whichever company's bey you prefer...

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Dingodigo - Mar. 13, 2012

Why can't a left spin AR be used on a SG Grip Change Base can't you just switch the SG shell to a left spin set.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - th!nk - Mar. 14, 2012

All 4 layer beyblades are right spin, there are no left SG's for them.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - bladehoarder - Mar. 14, 2012

Are bearing gyro attack rings still highly sought after for "Zombie" combinations, or did they ever get banned? I remember when I got my bearing gyros (almost a decade ago) they were a very big deal.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - th!nk - Mar. 14, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  5:39 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: Are bearing gyro attack rings still highly sought after for "Zombie" combinations, or did they ever get banned? I remember when I got my bearing gyros (almost a decade ago) they were a very big deal.

They're still highly sought after but honestly I have one and Tiger Defenser is better.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Dingodigo - Mar. 14, 2012

SG Grip Change Base comes from Uriel 2 which is not a 4 layer beyblade.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Balance Blader - Mar. 14, 2012

What is the best CEW for Stamina/Spin Stealing/Zombies?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - th!nk - Mar. 15, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  9:22 PM)Dingodigo Wrote: SG Grip Change Base comes from Uriel 2 which is not a 4 layer beyblade.

Sorry I was at work and assumed your question made sense. I know a fair bit about SG grip change base, I own two (one broken).

They can, you probably misread something.

(Mar. 14, 2012  11:09 PM)K-LESH Wrote: What is the best CEW for Stamina/Spin Stealing/Zombies?

Metal sharp (flame pegasis) is the only way I've found to give zeus' customize gear (free shaft ver.) any sort of lad in an eg base (its own works quite well in that setup.) It's normal CEW might be good for pure survival, being made of polyoxymethylene like PD in mfb and Bearing Stinger's tip, but the unique shape of metal sharp is the cause for its LAD, syeah.

Still, you shouldn't be using CEW'd beys for zombies, they're heavily limited.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Dingodigo - Mar. 15, 2012

@ K-LESH No Enine Gear is good for Stamina or Zombies but if your set on an Engine Gear with a CEW use Light Sharp from Zues.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Balance Blader - Mar. 15, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  11:09 PM)K-LESH Wrote: What is the best CEW for Stamina/Spin Stealing/Zombies?

Metal sharp (flame pegasis) is the only way I've found to give zeus' customize gear (free shaft ver.) any sort of lad in an eg base (its own works quite well in that setup.) It's normal CEW might be good for pure survival, being made of polyoxymethylene like PD in mfb and Bearing Stinger's tip, but the unique shape of metal sharp is the cause for its LAD, syeah.

Still, you shouldn't be using CEW'd beys for zombies, they're heavily limited.

thanks, i think this is legal but unsure, taking the shaft from zeus and putting it other cases, maybe wolborg 1/2 then left sg casings in customize bearing base, (haven't tried it in customize grip base) DZV2 SP and stuff? but would the Zeus shaft be legal?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - th!nk - Mar. 15, 2012

It's legal but it's really bad, awkwardly tall.

Check the compatibility list (there's a link to a link in my stuff, haha) for more specific details on what does/doesn't work. You have to put the CEW on after assembling the base and SG.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Balance Blader - Mar. 15, 2012

(Mar. 15, 2012  12:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's legal but it's really bad, awkwardly tall.

Check the compatibility list (there's a link to a link in my stuff, haha) for more specific details on what does/doesn't work. You have to put the CEW on after assembling the base and SG.

ok thanks Smile will do, i take it wide defence would be the best WD for it?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Dingodigo - Mar. 15, 2012

"two more powerful bases with which it is either incompatible or inefficient (Grip Base and SG Grip Change Base), are very rare parts, and the limitations of taller bases such as SG Grip Change Base and Customize Grip Change base are just as relevant to all but one or two smash attack ARs, regardless of spin direction." The Beywiki has this passage in the Dragoon GT article am I reading it wrong or is it saying that G Upper can't be used on SG Grip Change or is it saying it is inefficient.

I wrote that article, it's saying it is inefficient, no offence but I kinda figured people would use common sense Confused

Thanks for reminding me that I need to update that now that the SG Grip Change Base mod is legal, though. I'll work on clarifying that point better in future, too.

Ok sorry for the misunderstanding. By the way great article.

(Mar. 15, 2012  2:20 AM)Dingodigo Wrote: Ok sorry for the misunderstanding. By the way great article.

No problem Smile

Thanks, it was one of the first plastics articles I wrote, because the article that was up before that was really lacking, especially on the fantastic AR it has Smile

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - F4uver - Mar. 15, 2012

What would be a cheap ,strong attack type beyblade from the plastic sries?I already have a griffin, but i need a new tip that can make griffin controllable.Smile

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - Justaway - Mar. 15, 2012

Buy a Gaia Dragoon V. SG Metal Flat 2 works well with cross griffon. If you get a Galzzly, Dragoon V and Wide Defense WD you can also make the attacker listed in the Galzzly beywiki article later. That is one of the best plastic attackers. Cross Griffon and SG Metal Flat 2 are good as well.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - F4uver - Mar. 15, 2012

Alright.Thank you.Smile

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - th!nk - Mar. 16, 2012

You need Neo left SG Casings and wide defense for the galzzly one to work really well, and it's more that the AR setup is one of the best. SG metal flat 2 isn't as reliable as a few rubber bases, but the only one that's really better for that AR setup is the expensive and complicated Ariel 2 thing, which is simply unfeasible for most people. SG metal flat 2 works nicely with it though.

Also if you can't get wide defense, trygle's AR is more reliable than griffolyon's, though if you can get an HMC (Takara metal driger), that and griffolyon's AR are better than triple wing an an HMC or an mg core so yeah.

But yeah on a budget just get Gaia dragoon v, and then if you can, either metal driger or wide defense weight disk (the former is cheaper and easier to find but the latter performs better and is the most versatile part in plastics).

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - apple1075 - Mar. 17, 2012

I have no plastic beys but i want some, i've been looking at the g series as my budget isn't huge, what would the best bey be that i could find on ebay for less than 15 pounds, it doesn't have to be from the g series, i know nothing about plastics apart from the fact that i used to have loads of them, so if i start getting back into plastics i will be on here a lot

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here!) - th!nk - Mar. 17, 2012

Honestly they're all horrible out of the box.
Driger G or Wolborg 4. Driger G is better uncustomized (though it still sucks), Wolborg 4 needs a better AR and 10 balance though...

Driger S, the gold sonokong one, is probably the best uncustomized beyblade on ebay cheap but it's not really that great for customizing, the gold series parts don't fit on normal beys, though I managed to force my gold driger s AR's on wolborg 4 EG's so it's not entirely useless. You'd probably want to get 10 balance if you got both of them though, soooo yeah.

It's hard to tell on a budget, but I'd probably go with the gold driger S in the end, or try and find a decent bey somewhere else for your target price (might be able to get a proper, used driger s for that).