World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - ShinobuXD - Jul. 15, 2013

That is correct. Driger S and Dranzer V2 also do very well uncustomized.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - BladeHawk - Jul. 15, 2013

Is Rapid Eagle a good beyblade to purchase?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 15, 2013

Not really... it depends though, do you want it for collection purposes, or for battle? For battle no, and for collection, definetly.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - LMAO - Jul. 15, 2013

Can you guys tell me if there are any good plastics in this lot? Thanks!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=500938719&Keyword=beyblade

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 15, 2013

There are only 4 good parts I see... Dragoon V2s Blade Base, Galeons Attack Ring, Gaia Dragoon Vs Sub Attack Ring, and thats about it,

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - LMAO - Jul. 15, 2013

(Jul. 15, 2013  10:39 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: There are only 4 good parts I see... Dragoon V2s Blade Base, Galeons Attack Ring, Gaia Dragoon Vs Sub Attack Ring, and thats about it,

Idk if I should get it or not, it's only $100 for the whole lot, so I might get it, thanks!

I suggest not to get it since you can get those parts for much less.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - ShinobuXD - Jul. 15, 2013

Gaia Dragoon V has a bad Sub-AR. The AR part is good, but the Sub-AR, no.

I wouldn't get it. You can find lots like that on EBay every day for five times less.

The SAR has uses for Smash with Zeuss AR, I think, Ill check and edit if I wrong.
EDIT: Yup, Shinobu was right.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Kai Hiwatari - Jul. 16, 2013

(Jul. 15, 2013  10:39 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: There are only 4 good parts I see... Dragoon V2s Blade Base, Galeons Attack Ring, Gaia Dragoon Vs Sub Attack Ring, and thats about it,

You missed a handful of other top tier parts.

What seems to be a full Driger S
Tiger Defenser
Roller Defense Ring
Smash Turtle x2
Upper Claw
Customize Metal Change Base
SG Metal Flat Base

Not a bad lot, it is unfortunate though that it does not appear to have ant support parts.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - BladeHawk - Jul. 16, 2013

What is the Heaviest Plastic Beyblade?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - th!nk - Jul. 16, 2013

AR: Dragon Breaker
Sub AR: Screw Zeus
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo Left SG (Heavy Metal Core)
BB: SG Metal Ball Base (Four Metal Balls) with Wyborg's Base Clips.

If you don't have an HMC of above-average weight or don't use wyborg's massive, stupid base clips, then it's:

AR: Dragon Breaker
Sub AR: Screw Zeus
SG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Defenser)/Right Engine Gear (Mystery Cutter) (they're the same part)
BB: First Clutch Base (Zeus Version) (unless desert sphinxer's base is heavier in which case this could be heavier than the above. Zeus's clips are also the heaviest I know of, so no changing those).
CEW Part: Circle Survivor

In both cases, the basically impossible to find Metal Bit Chip with a bit chip cover is the heaviest bit chip, but like two or three people in the history of the WBO have owned one. Next best is a small bit chip and bit chip cover. There's also a fair bit of deviation in plastic part weights, so you could hunt for parts or use slightly lighter-on-average parts and end up with a heavier combo.
For further min-maxing you can usually get away with putting two layers of stickers on things before anyone cries foul (the Japanese have an infuriating habit of putting ugly special stickers over normal ones), and in theory the plated ten heavy from Spike Lizard should be a little heavier on average than a regular one, and you could also put a thin layer of paint on the parts to add a very small extra amount of weight - which could outweigh the spike lizard Ten Heavy. Of course, this all becomes very grey-area legality wise but it would have pretty much zero effect on performance, just a small boost to weight.

On weighing the first one, with a ~16.5g Ten Heavy (well above average) and a slightly above average HMC, and a small bit chip and bit chip cover, no paint and most stickers on, I get a weight of 47.85g

It could in theory be used to get mid-air KO's with snipe shooting and very early KO's but yeah, not a good combo, and the base clips would break on collision with low attackers etc, which would cause the beyblade to disassemble and launch metal balls everywhere lol.

Back when putting more than a single set of balls in fortress base was legal, I put together a particularly ridiculous example of just how many balls that base could have, if you want to see that, go to the Draciel F thread in the beywiki subforum. Now that got a combo over 50g, though I don't know if I could fit the heaviest AR setup on it too as it didn't leave much space on the SG haha.

Heaviest competitive combo would be

AR: Mirage Goddess (I think, anyway)
SG: Neo Left SG (Heavy Metal Core)
BB: SG Metal Ball Base (four metal balls)

but a lighter setup would probably work a little better, and this assumes a slightly above average HMC (otherwise the same setup on the zeus/circle survivor setup I mentioned is a little heavier).

It's kinda sad that I knew most of this stuff (including min-maxing) off the top of my head LOL. The furthest I go is weighing my parts and using them based on weight - my weight based defender has my heaviest Ten Heavy and HMC (though it uses a regular bit chip as somehow using a small one+cover messed up stamina or something a while ago and I've just stuck with that since).

(Jul. 15, 2013  8:41 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: That is correct. Driger S and Dranzer V2 also do very well uncustomized.

Dranzer V2 doesn't, honestly. Perhaps it was better before tornado ridges but the AR is pretty recoily and the base gimmick is dumb tbh - get ko'd early, get outspun late. Attacking lategame isn't a good tactic usually, best aim is to knock the opponent over before you topple and dranzer v2 isn't a case of a beyblade that can do that well. It's better than average but its by no means "very well"

Driger V2 is the only competitive beyblade out of the box, definitely the only one that could be said to do "very well" by any measure. Driger S, Galeon and Bistool (mold 1 AR) aren't terrible (Mold 1 Frostic Dranzer probably isn't too terrible either but bistool probably does it better). Driger G isn't bad, and Master/Kids Draciel are passable too, though that does get closer to Dranzer V2.

Also if you know you're going to face stamina then you could do a lot worse than seaborg with the base mod, but against anything else you'd get wrecked.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - iVtechboyinpa - Jul. 16, 2013

(Jul. 15, 2013  4:52 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote:
Plastic Lots (Click to View)

Are any of these lots worth the money, and do they have anything valuable in them? I can't identify a single Plastics bey Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 17, 2013

1. Good parts but you can find them cheaper
2.yes
3. Im buying that so no lol
4.meh, maybe, maybe not (not that many good parts)
5. Depends on what you want
6. Buy this with lot 1 or 5
7.yes
8.yes
Basically all of them are good and if any of you disagrees, take it to PM

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Izhkoort - Jul. 18, 2013

From best to worst, which AR would be better for this combo? Ten Heavy, Ten Balance, Ten Wide or Wide Defense (exposing the contact points as much as possible if its viable)

AR: Dark Series
SG: Kid Dragoon
SG Casings: Dranzer S
SG Shaft: Wolborg 2
SP: Dark Series
BB: Burning Kerberous

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Kai Hiwatari - Jul. 19, 2013

I believe you meant to say WD instead of AR. Probably 10 Wide, but I am guessing as I am not sure how much Wide Defense covers on Dark Wing.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Izhkoort - Jul. 19, 2013

Thanks, I appreciate the honesty and I will change the post

Can anyone give me an accurate answer? I want to be really sure because I will buy a Burning Kerberous and next it will be Dark Gaia Dragoon

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Poseidon - Jul. 19, 2013

Is it Ariel or Uriel now? I've seen it called both recently lol.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - ShinobuXD - Jul. 19, 2013

Its Uriel now. Th!nk figured that out about 3 weeks ago.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - ~Stoney~ - Jul. 20, 2013

In German TV it´s called Ariel. Everywhere else it´s called Uriel.

Important question (I hope this is the right place to ask that):
I want to sell some plastics and I want to use the price reference list on Beywiki to calculate the prices. But there are only prices for NIB ones. So what percentage of the NIB value can I ask for beyblades in

-mint condition
-very good condition (almost no traces of use)
-good condition (edges of stickers are worn off lightly)
-used condition (sickers worn off/scratches/maybe missing bitchip)?

Please help me guys!

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - th!nk - Jul. 20, 2013

Uriel, but in the english dub it's pronounced Ariel. I wrote out the details both on my blog and in plastics general.

stoney it really depends on the beyblade and the person, there really isn't a set figure.

@Izkhoort: Wide Defense exposes Dark Wing just fine but it is a really recoily AR so that setup might not work that well. Not an easy AR to work with.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Izhkoort - Jul. 20, 2013

Thanks, it's for fun so it will work for what I want to do

also, I'm going to use ten balance with panther head, is it good for panther head?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - th!nk - Jul. 20, 2013

Ten Wide would be a better choice, it exposes panther head better than it looks, and better than wide defense if I remember right (I made a post in plastics parts discussion a few days back that I think covered that, not 100% sure which AR's I talked about and I'm kinda in a rush haha).

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - Izhkoort - Jul. 21, 2013

Thanks again Think!

I will change that!

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread - ALL Plastics Questions Go Here! (No HMS). - BeyderAndy - Jul. 22, 2013

[Image: 7-21-2013+11-53-52+PM.png]

can you help me identify this beyblade?
Thank you.