World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Q&A Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread)

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - th!nk - Jun. 07, 2013

Things are significantly easier to find at hilariously inflated prices like those. Recolors of Master and Kid Draciel and Master Draciel itself are not super hard to find for less than that, and as nice a recolor as it is, that Dragoon S is not worth all that much (especially not >$250 LOL)

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Snoop Dog MS - Jun. 07, 2013

(Jun. 07, 2013  4:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: Things are significantly easier to find at hilariously inflated prices like those. Recolors of Master and Kid Draciel and Master Draciel itself are not super hard to find for less than that, and as nice a recolor as it is, that Dragoon S is not worth all that much (especially not >$250 LOL)

IKR XD

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Jun. 07, 2013

Can you not do those posts or if you do actually say the words that it stands for because whatever you saying any one word post is spam.

(Jun. 07, 2013  4:29 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: But why is there a silver one that comes with it?

It's a completely unrelated release. They also released ones that are gunmetal plated and a red plated (or metallic just to be 101% clear) like those that are unrelated release but still special editions.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Leone19 - Jun. 09, 2013

So today, for $4.00 I got an Electronic Phantom Dragoon. It still makes sounds and lights up, stickers are in perfect condition. Was it a fair price, and is it worth anything, since its mint?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Jun. 09, 2013

It's a fair price if you want it but if you're gonna sell it then it's not worth anything at all. You'll never get a buyer for it unless they're a really obsessive collector and generally there aren't any here.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - BeyderAndy - Jun. 11, 2013

can someone help me identify this? Thanks a lot.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Dual - Jun. 11, 2013

It's Manta Diver (I love that thing!!!!)

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - BeyderAndy - Jun. 11, 2013

Thank you mate. Just got this from a lot.
Added to my collection.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Izhkoort - Jun. 11, 2013

Never mind, I found my own answer!

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Chuck the Duck - Jun. 11, 2013

What is a good combo with dragoon f and g

Also what is Bette dranzer gt or dragoon ms uv?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - th!nk - Jun. 11, 2013

Dragoon G AR + Weight Disk on Dragoon F SG+ Blade Base would be your best bet.

Those blades are from entirely different generations, but Dragoon MSUV is more useful for its respective generation.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Jun. 12, 2013

Tbh I think just a straight Dragoon G would be better simply because of how sub par Dragoon F's base is. Since dragoon F's base is bad uncustomized Dragoon G would be better because of the extra stamina that Dragoon G's engine gear SG has.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - th!nk - Jun. 12, 2013

Then you'd be wrong. Dragoon G's base is too tall and the base itself has some recoil issues (not good on a metal tip), not to mention being heavy.

EDIT: Tried both quickly, neither work that well, but uncustomized Dragoon G has very noticeable issues with recoil. However if you don't have a strong launch it might be a better choice because fantom grip doesn't maintain movement very long. Also, the fantom grip combo seems to actually have better stamina, thanks to the hard rubber and dragoon g's base having a tonne of recoil, but these were opposite spin battles so the effect of dragoon g's base on stamina were probably exacerbated a bit.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Ultra - Jun. 12, 2013

You're right. I didn't factor that in the possibility of recoil (i've got to stop doing that because it's a major factor in how parts work). So yes Fantom Grip would be better.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - The Beymaster - Jun. 12, 2013

Can anyone recommend a cheap bey (around £8-£10) with a good replacement for Galeons sub attack ring?

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - th!nk - Jun. 12, 2013

That depends what you want to use it for. For compacts, no, there isn't anything else that works well and retains the versatility. For spin stealing/defense, gaia dragoon g's SAR is usually actually better than galeon, though I don't know whether or not you will find that in that price range, it's not usually expensive but that's a pretty limiting price restriction. Galman's War Monkey SAR is probably the next step down but it's a whole lot worse.

If you're going to the plastics tourney on the 13th July I can sell you a used Gaia Dragoon G for £8.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - The Beymaster - Jun. 12, 2013

(Jun. 12, 2013  9:43 PM)Ultra Wrote: If you're going to the plastics tourney on the 13th July I can sell you a used Gaia Dragoon G for £8.

No thanks, I am not going to the tournament

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Dual - Jun. 12, 2013

I'm thinking about buying either Driger G, Gaia Dragoon G, or Dranzer S. I have absolutely no competitive attack BB's, and am just trying to get something partially decent for not a lot of money. Which should I get?

May I ask why? They only happen like once or twice a year so if you're not going simply because you can only afford to go once every month then I urge you to go because you can afford to miss MFB since they happen every months but not plastics which only happens at minimum every 6 months.

(Jun. 12, 2013  10:22 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'm thinking about buying either Driger G, Gaia Dragoon G, or Dranzer S. I have absolutely no competitive attack BB's, and am just trying to get something partially decent for not a lot of money. Which should I get?

Driger G. The other two aren't anywhere near as good for attack types.

(Jun. 12, 2013  10:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: May I ask why? They only happen like once or twice a year so if you're not going simply because you can only afford to go once every month then I urge you to go because you can afford to miss MFB since they happen every months but not plastics which only happens at minimum every 6 months.

Other than the fact I cannot afford to go to another tournament soon after the one on the 29th, I also do not think I have enough good parts to make a good combo. I am also slightly afraid of braking some of the plastic beys parts.

I can sell you some man. Also we need numbers so i'm urging you to go. Oh and if you use to top tier stuff there's like no chance of that happening.

RE: Plastics Q&A Thread (All Plastics Questions Go Here! Plastics Only.) - Dual - Jun. 12, 2013

(Jun. 12, 2013  10:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: May I ask why? They only happen like once or twice a year so if you're not going simply because you can only afford to go once every month then I urge you to go because you can afford to miss MFB since they happen every months but not plastics which only happens at minimum every 6 months.

(Jun. 12, 2013  10:22 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'm thinking about buying either Driger G, Gaia Dragoon G, or Dranzer S. I have absolutely no competitive attack BB's, and am just trying to get something partially decent for not a lot of money. Which should I get?

Driger G. The other two aren't anywhere near as good for attack types.
Ah, I may have worded that wrong. I'm not trying to get good attack types, because I don't really like them, I was just saying that I didn't have any good attack bases because I know Driger G's AR is good for attack, but it's not what I'm going for.
Sorry if that was confusing.

It's hard to recommend what to buy if you don't list what you have already.

Sorry about that, here they are:
Flash Leopard
Flash Leopard 2
Seaborg 2
Metal Driger (TT)
Driger S (TT)
Driger S (Sonokong, won't work with any beyblades but Draciel S)
Draciel S (Sonokong, see above)
Dragoon G
Draciel G
Wolborg 4
Rock Bison
Voltaic Ape

Extra-
Wide Defense