World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB (/Thread-Product-BBG-10-Guardian-Revizer-160SB)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB - Kai-V - Feb. 03, 2012

Tentative translation, hah. A Starter to be released on May 19th, 2012, for approximately 997 yen.

To get all the information on Guardian Revizer 160SB, check the Beywiki article about it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Guardian_Revizer_160SB

[Image: guardianrevizer.jpg]

SB stands for Sharp Ball.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Hyper27 - Feb. 03, 2012

o.o so many new things Grin !!!!

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - dragoonevo - Feb. 03, 2012

this sounds like a really cool blade, the name guardian is just awsome,

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - kbuno50 - Feb. 03, 2012

I feel this may be defense-oriented.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 03, 2012

'Reviser' to me sounds like an angelic being of some sort.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Yami - Feb. 03, 2012

O this Cant be HMS Strikes! just saying xD damn what the hell with these G Series all at once?

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Sinner - Feb. 03, 2012

It does have some sort on divine sound... Because of that I think it would be a Stamina type. But that's just from what the name consists of. For all we know, it could be an Attack type.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - kbuno50 - Feb. 03, 2012

I feed it may be a defense (future name for metal wheel/atk ring) on a (future name for stamina track/tip), like basalt horogium. Guardian seems like a defensy kind of thing, whilst reviser seems more like stamina.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2012

It is indeed confirmed to be based on the Leviathan, but the official spelling is still unknown, so I will keep it as "Reviser".

Thanks to Toywiz for the following render :
[Image: guardianreviserrender.jpg]

Awesome design. As cool as the Pisces Wheel.

It is a Defense Type.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 21, 2012

That is very sexy indeed. It looks like its weight distribution should be interesting.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Fluke - Mar. 21, 2012

Ok, this one has got me. My favorite of the so far revealed Beyblades. The wheel, to me, appears a good example of building the Zero-G wheels to be in tune with the new stadium(s). I cannot employ enough superlatives to state how much I like the way Zero-G is shaping up from a design standpoint, especially this Beyblade.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Dark_Mousy - Mar. 21, 2012

(Mar. 21, 2012  5:33 PM)Fluke Wrote: Ok, this one has got me. My favorite of the so far revealed Beyblades. The wheel, to me, appears a good example of building the Zero-G wheels to be in tune with the new stadium(s). I cannot employ enough superlatives to state how much I like the way Zero-G is shaping up from a design standpoint, especially this Beyblade.

I agree completely. The biggest question now is the weight of Zero G Beyblades. It would seriously suck if they were all extremely light.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - JBladerMS - Mar. 21, 2012

Wow. I'm in love with this design. I was really looking forward to Reviser's appearance, but this looks really nice.

Dat design!

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2012

I noticed afterward that there was actually a shield designed into the Guardian Crystal Wheel.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 21, 2012

I'm really loving these crystal wheels, thank you so much for posting these Kai-V. Thanking Toywiz too for being quick.

Crossing fingers, hoping Reviser remains as such. Reviser. Also that crystal wheels can be placed on top of one another.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Byerg - Mar. 21, 2012

Wow, the crystal wheel looks amazing like all of them so far..man we need to know about the tracks and bottoms now!

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Hazel - Mar. 21, 2012

This is a gorgeous looking Beyblade, and so far the biggest inspiration for me to hop on the new series when it comes out(even though I was fully intent on doing it anyway, for rule clarifications and such).

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - RayUniStriker - Mar. 21, 2012

amazing it looks like one gemious wheel, so many new cools things!

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - th!nk - Mar. 21, 2012

I have loved the name since I first read it.

I am actually not that keen on the design overall, more because of the small gap I see and the fact the wheel in BB-13 looks perfectly round, as opposed to this. Hopefully Reviser has some weight to it though.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - kbuno50 - Mar. 22, 2012

Oddly, when I saw the wheel, it just screamed THERMAL right on my face.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - JBladerMS - Mar. 22, 2012

Haha, am I the only one who thinks of Advance Guardian when I see this? I don't know why, but this just looks similar to HMS to me...

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Brood - Mar. 22, 2012

Look how round that thing is!So this is my long waited leviathan based bey...

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - th!nk - Mar. 22, 2012

(Mar. 22, 2012  12:21 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Oddly, when I saw the wheel, it just screamed THERMAL right on my face.

You're not alone, though, Thermal being based on Metal System Pisces.

I can kinda see it, but I'm more disappointed that Reviser isn't the Chrome Wheel from BB-13, haha.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - Blazeburn - Mar. 22, 2012

This bey SCREAMS water element.

RE: BBG-10 Guardian Reviser - DuncanBeyDemon - Mar. 25, 2012

(Mar. 22, 2012  11:15 PM)Blazeburn Wrote: This bey SCREAMS water element.
It IS water element