World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-05 Zero-G Light Launcher - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-05 Zero-G Light Launcher (/Thread-Product-BBG-05-Zero-G-Light-Launcher)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - Hazel - Mar. 15, 2012

Looks just as awful in the official image as it did before... at least the actual grip turned out to not look this terrible, though.

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - LeonTempest - Mar. 15, 2012

Aesthetically, it doesnt look nice, but it serves great purpose. Sliding shoot doesnt look possible though...not unless you wish to break your ripcord.

Anyone see the typo at 2:00?

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - Angry Face - Mar. 16, 2012

Oh, good. I'm not the only one that saw that. xD

"Shinobi Salamander W145SD"? They left out the S...

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - theowiwak - Mar. 16, 2012

I think that the launchers will be as the ancient, a young (as in striker) and a big (other).
salamender have a chrome face?

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - Kai-V - Mar. 16, 2012

(Mar. 16, 2012  6:38 PM)theowiwak Wrote: I think that the launchers will be as the ancient, a young (as in striker) and a big (other).
salamender have a chrome face?

I do not really understand your first sentence.

For the second sentence, which is a question, read the Shinobi Salamander article on Beywiki.

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - CrystalPegasus - Mar. 16, 2012

AS for me I think this a great idea for a vertical lauch. It is more stable than the snipe launcher because it is rigid and that is the only way it can be launched.

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - -Vulcan- - Apr. 01, 2012

On the WBBA blog they talk about the light launcher and some of the prototypes they came up with and check out this concept drawing:
That's right, a P90 launcher! This would have been literally the best thing TT could have ever made. Never before have I felt so upset that a company/developer didn't use a particular concept drawing for the final product.

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - Kai-V - Apr. 01, 2012

I have to admit that, when I saw those pictures, I also thought it would have been way too cool ...

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - Nuzumaki90 - Apr. 01, 2012

It would have came with a grip, beypoint card slot, AND RED DOT SIGHT?

I think I'm in love Confused

One of the coolest concepts I'v ever seen, the final product is still pretty cool though.

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - Clonetos - Apr. 01, 2012

W-Why Why was-Oh i see why it looks like a gun oh boo hoo hoo AUGH i want one i feels so cheated.

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - JBladerMS - Apr. 01, 2012

Takara-Tomy, I DEMAND that you manufacture those launchers! NOW!
Serious Serious Serious

Man, that is the most amazing launcher I have ever seen, no question. It looks like laser pistol from a science fiction movie. And...duel spin?! There are removeable prongs, like VariAres' launcher.

Oh well...it was an amazing concept. Besides, Hasbro would never release it. They'd release a rubber duck with a ripcord instead XD.

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - Hazel - Apr. 01, 2012

I can't imagine pulling a ripcord from that position to be all to comfortable, though, nor easy to keep the ripcord straightened...

Plus, I am still not fond of the snipe launcher angle.

Still, it does look neat, and would've made for an interesting novelty compared to the abomination they released instead.

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - pegasis striker - May. 10, 2012

(Feb. 03, 2012  8:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be released on March 31st, 2012 for approximately 630 yen.

(Mar. 14, 2012  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is an actual picture of a Zero-G Light Launcher, but I think it might also already be attached to a Zero-G Launcher Grip :
http://blog-imgs-50-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u/bauwhite/PA0_0204.jpg

I am pasting the picture here as well only because some people truly cannot access the above link, but the image cannot be reproduced.
[Image: zeroglightlauncher4.jpg]

You can now launch really vertically. I have no idea what that cylinder on the left is ...

The cylinder is actually the grip for the light launcher. When you equipt it with bbg-07 launcher grip you can extend the handle. Bbg-07 is compatible with grip rubber and the grip extension from the previous metal fight beyblades.

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - Kai-V - May. 10, 2012

You should really read more before you post, because that was a message from over a month ago, when we barely knew anything about this new launcher. Now we know everything about it ...

RE: BBG-05 Zero G Light Launcher - Raigeko13 - May. 10, 2012

I'm late seeing, but holy carp, I would pay so much for that prototype launcher.
Man, if I showed that to my friends they'd all Beyblade.
Y TT
Y U DO THIS TO ME ; A;