World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (/Thread-Product-BBG-09-Random-Booster-Vol-1-Thief-Phoenic-E230GCF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - KuroKitsune - Apr. 17, 2012

GCF has the gimmick of being a faster CF it just looks like a gear.

EDIT: What I'm getting at is there is no possibility for it to be connected to E230 at all.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - 50uNdW4v3 - Apr. 17, 2012

bio: No, we don't really know yet.

I have some feeling that GCF might just be used for attacking by having the gear teeth grind into the other Bey's tip (or even track).

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Kai-V - Apr. 17, 2012

(Apr. 17, 2012  10:56 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I'm just saying, what if your information is *gulp* incorrect? The translation might actually say something else than the actual text. I mean, you changed the name of this thread to fit the name wrongly translated like 3 times.
Besides I'm not saying that BS and E230 will do that, just there might be a connection with just GCF and E230.

Clearly you have not been here for years to see that my information is rarely incorrect.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - ~Mana~ - Apr. 18, 2012

Rarely, until Takara Tomy decided to start making the names have extra letters that make it even weirder.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Kai-V - Apr. 18, 2012

Or just weird disfigurings ... Such as Reviser somehow coming from Leviathan ? That makes no sense.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 18, 2012

This is probably going to be the one single release where I care nothing of the crystal wheel, and more about the Synchrom with another Phoenic. This (With a matching Synchrom) is going to be a visual nightmare on E230GCF.... My god....

EDIT:

Synchrom Oroja and Ifraid is a pretty fair deal with this for double-purchasing, in my opinion.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Maya - Apr. 18, 2012

I agree. I think Synchrom is one of the best money-grabbers TT has really done. Phoenic-Saramanda Synchrom is what I really want to see. I really think Phoenic is gonna be a really good attack Bottom Synchrom Wheel(I think that should be abbreviated to BS, or Bottom Synchrom). So a TS, or Top Synchrom, would likely be Saramanda or Ifraid. Orijya(if that's how you spell it) might be good, but it looks like it would cover up the main contact points on Phoenic, unless it's at a higher height (Like 170-230). I guess that's why their introducing E230 with Phoenic, so (going on my previous rants) the track can raise from a small-height to another height for low-attack to medium-height defense/stamina to tall-height smash attack. IDK what we'll call that terminology-wise. Not life-after-death, defiantly.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - JBladerMS - Apr. 18, 2012

SYNCHROM really isn't that much of a money-grabber. It's just customizing.

Official Image:
Side View:
Apparently, Phoenic can remain stable despite the wobbling stadium. Also, the track disk indeed moves up and down.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 18, 2012

Looking at those pictures (thanks for updating us), I can definitely contract nightmares seeing a SYNCHROM Phoenic on that track and tip....

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Clonetos - Apr. 18, 2012

sweet jesus that thing is gorgeous! thanks for the pics this is gonna make me wanna get one X3

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - JBladerMS - Apr. 18, 2012

You're very welcome, guys. Smile

Overall, the design is well-detailed. The Chrome wheel and track are really interesting.
I preordered a pack yesterday. If I'm EXTREMELY lucky, I might get Phoenic on my first pull.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Blitzy - Apr. 18, 2012

I want this.I really do.I MUST GET IT!!!!

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Kai-V - Apr. 18, 2012

For more pictures and graphics that explain what happens with E230, go here :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/2012/04/post-92.html

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - NEET no Kami - Apr. 18, 2012

oh man kai v beat me to it i was just gonna post the the same thing.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Dracomageat - Apr. 18, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  8:29 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: SYNCHROM really isn't that much of a money-grabber. It's just customizing.

Having to buy 16 boosters (on average) for Twin Phoenic isn't money grabbing?

EDIT: Phoenic Ifraid face is a thing of beauty.

SYNCHROM is customizing. Nothing more. As Beyblade is a collectable game, players are bound to buy more than one anyway.

And who would buy 16 boosters just to put 2 chrome wheels together?

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Raigeko13 - Apr. 18, 2012

Wow, that explains how E230 works.. That's amazing!

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Dracomageat - Apr. 18, 2012

JBLADER: This gives people reason to buy 2 of the same product. Yes, the Twin Phoenic case is an extreme one but the point is largely valid. I'm not complaining, since it does indeed open up more customisation potential, I'm just saying that the marketing implications are very clear and there is a definite monetary incentive for TT in this matter.

(Apr. 18, 2012  10:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: JBLADER: This gives people reason to buy 2 of the same product. Yes, the Twin Phoenic case is an extreme one but the point is largely valid. I'm not complaining, since it does indeed open up more customisation potential, I'm just saying that the marketing implications are very clear and there is a definite monetary incentive for TT in this matter.

I agree. I know that TT created SYNCHROM to boost sales. I was saying that Zero-G sales would not skyrocket because of SYNCHROM since Beyblade is a collectable game, so players are bound (like they always are) to buy more than one.
Sorry if I was clear before. Smile

Anyways, Thief looks like a cool Crystal Wheel. I wonder what Crystal-Up Mode will look like...

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Maya - Apr. 19, 2012

Hmmm... I still don't know how E230 works, I looked at all the pictures. I wish I knew Japanese......

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Bey Brad - Apr. 19, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  9:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For more pictures and graphics that explain what happens with E230, go here :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/2012/04/post-92.html

The cleverness of the Beyblade design team never ceases to impress me.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Kai-V - Apr. 19, 2012

(Apr. 19, 2012  12:41 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Hmmm... I still don't know how E230 works, I looked at all the pictures. I wish I knew Japanese......

You really do not even have to know Japanese to understand ...

Essentially, just go back to where I posted my guess on how E230 worked, and it is basically entirely right.

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - JBladerMS - Apr. 19, 2012

Basically, E230's disk rises as the blade catches on to the ridge of the stadium. I don't think there are any intricacies in its design at this point. It is likely just a disk that vertically moves freely across the track.

GCF's design is made for speed control. It works in conjunction with E230 to create stable, controllable, Zero-G attacker.

I got the information from the official Takara-Tomy website (check the link Kai-V posted).

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - Tris - Apr. 19, 2012

Has the other bey's (besides Thief) parts been released yet? All I know is that there is a Pirates, Samurai & Shinobi. Just the bottoms i'm asking Uncertain

RE: BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF - JBladerMS - Apr. 19, 2012

No other tracks or bottoms are known.