World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnchoredCross - Oct. 09, 2008

Haha, really? Damn, then how long was it? Mine is currently at my lower back, somewhere around 16 inches.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Oct. 09, 2008

At its longest, it was past my carp... probably about 2, 3 feet in length.

Haha, wow. That there's way too long for me. That's the kind of length that death metal kids sport (there's plenty of 'em around here...)

So why'd you cut it? Impulse? Or a need for change?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - May The Pirate - Oct. 09, 2008

(Oct. 09, 2008  7:05 AM)Spinster Wrote: I don't think any exist of me, actually... cameras hadn't been invented yet or something.

This must make you about 100 years old xD
They used Pinhole cameras for aaaages (Making them out of Soda cans in college is both annoying and hilarious)
Going about 20 years back (I'd assume you're around that age?) It cost an arm and a leg for cameras anyway so barely anyone had one.

I've had my hair down past my carp before, used to be able to sit on it XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Oct. 09, 2008

(Oct. 09, 2008  7:36 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: Haha, wow. That there's way too long for me. That's the kind of length that death metal kids sport (there's plenty of 'em around here...)

So why'd you cut it? Impulse? Or a need for change?

Initially, because it was driving me bonkers. I cut it to mid shoulder length near the end of my first year of college. It was the shortest it had been since 4th grade. Shortly after that, I cut it to a more socially acceptable length for a play I was in that was set in the 1890's. Had to put a big gob of Brylcreem in it, didn't look so great with long, flowing locks.

I've somewhat oscillated between short and long since then. Right now it's fairly short, and I have to shave it clean off for a play very soon. That'll be a first for me.
(Oct. 09, 2008  7:50 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2008  7:05 AM)Spinster Wrote: I don't think any exist of me, actually... cameras hadn't been invented yet or something.

This must make you about 100 years old xD
They used Pinhole cameras for aaaages (Making them out of Soda cans in college is both annoying and hilarious)
Going about 20 years back (I'd assume you're around that age?) It cost an arm and a leg for cameras anyway so barely anyone had one.

I've had my hair down past my carp before, used to be able to sit on it XD

I'm 26, actually. Nah, we just don't take many photos in my family. Counting the ones on FaceBook (108), there's about 120-140 pictures of me in existence, the vast majority of which were taken in the past 3 or 4 years. There used to be a couple baby photos of me somewhere, but I think we left that album in West Virginia when we moved to New York.

Ahh, I see. I was bald once... But only for a short while. Very uncomfortable, if you ask me... Wish you the best in the play, I'm sure you'll perform well!

Anywho, don't want to diverge too far from the topic, so here's a picture of me reenacting a scene from the most recent episode of Heroes:

[Image: l_b5cbceb089fd46699405eab32f55eb65.png]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pikachao - Oct. 09, 2008

Wow, you guys have some incredibly long hair. I have enough trouble with mine being not very long lawl.

How long did your hair take to dry after you showered? O.O

(Oct. 09, 2008  5:53 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: How long did your hair take to dry after you showered? O.O

lol, surprisingly enough, that's actually dependent on your specific hair type. Like in my case, I have naturally dry hair (so I have to use moisturizing products to keep it healthy). No matter how long it gets, it always takes the same amount of time to dry (roughly 30-40 minutes).

My girlfriend on the other hand has curly hair, which retains much more moisture than mine. Even though her hair is a lot shorter, it takes about 5-6 hours to fully dry Chocked

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Oct. 10, 2008

At its longest, if I tied it back, it'd still be wet when I went to bed. If I just let it hang, usually about 6 hours.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pikachao - Oct. 10, 2008

(Oct. 10, 2008  7:49 AM)Spinster Wrote: At its longest, if I tied it back, it'd still be wet when I went to bed. If I just let it hang, usually about 6 hours.

So if you showered every day, you had wet hair half the time? Wow, that's some LONG hair. =P

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Oct. 11, 2008

Back then I showered once a day. I don't leave my house if I'm not showered, plain and simple. These days, I typically take two showers a day. Once when I get up, and another after work, before I go out/go to bed.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnchoredCross - Oct. 11, 2008

(Oct. 11, 2008  9:46 PM)Spinster Wrote: Back then I showered once a day. I don't leave my house if I'm not showered, plain and simple. These days, I typically take two showers a day. Once when I get up, and another after work, before I go out/go to bed.

LOL, that's my routine too. I always take a shower prior to leaving the house, otherwise I just feel... unhygienic.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pikachao - Oct. 11, 2008

(Oct. 11, 2008  9:56 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  9:46 PM)Spinster Wrote: Back then I showered once a day. I don't leave my house if I'm not showered, plain and simple. These days, I typically take two showers a day. Once when I get up, and another after work, before I go out/go to bed.

LOL, that's my routine too. I always take a shower prior to leaving the house, otherwise I just feel... unhygienic.

I basically always shower after getting home from school and places. Seeing as my house is clean it's not too bad but schools and transport etc. have so many germs. =S

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Oct. 12, 2008

Oooooh god... I did it...

[Image: 1012080059.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Beowulf - Oct. 12, 2008

Man I have gotta start comin around here more often... On the subject of long hair, I miss mine... anybody that saw a pic of me 3 or 4 years ago on OtC should remember how bad it was..

[Image: guitar1.jpg]
^Probably the most recent pic I have... hair's growin back lol

And Spin, that's actually pretty awesome, makes you look like a badass lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Oct. 12, 2008

ELLIOT WHAT THE HECK

(Oct. 12, 2008  6:34 AM)Beowulf Wrote: And Spin, that's actually pretty awesome, makes you look like a badass lol

That's because I am a badass.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Train - Oct. 12, 2008

(Oct. 12, 2008  6:09 AM)Spinster Wrote: Oooooh god... I did it...

WHAT!?! 9000? With the beard you're a total Nappa.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - V2 - Oct. 12, 2008

(Oct. 12, 2008  6:15 PM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2008  6:09 AM)Spinster Wrote: Oooooh god... I did it...

WHAT!?! 9000? With the beard you're a total Nappa.

LMAO that totally is Nappa! good eye

Minus the gargantuan muscles...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Train - Oct. 12, 2008

(Oct. 12, 2008  9:02 PM)Spinster Wrote: Minus the gargantuan muscles...

I dunno I always thought you were pretty strong. But minus the enormous height.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Beowulf - Oct. 12, 2008

The first thing I thought when I saw it was that he kinda looked like Rob Halford (lead singer for Judas Priest). Minus the leather and gayness though

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnchoredCross - Oct. 12, 2008

(Oct. 12, 2008  9:47 PM)Beowulf Wrote: The first thing I thought when I saw it was that he kinda looked like Rob Halford (lead singer for Judas Priest). Minus the leather and gayness though

LOL, ditto.

So he's like, half-Saiyan, half-Speed Metal. That's a threat to be reckoned with.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SaMaster14 - Oct. 13, 2008

hey guys, I'm new here, but here are some pictures of me!

Me getting onto my godfathers private jet(probably my best picture, I actually look pretty good in it XD
[Image: DSC_1338-1.jpg]

and here are a couple more, not that amazing, since I had to use my webcam, but its me getting ready for a charity, looking "profesional" lol
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/SaMaster14/Photo43.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/SaMaster14/Photo44.jpg

RE: Pictures of yourself! - beymasterkai - Oct. 13, 2008

a private jet..... wow Chocked_2