World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  5:55 AM)Shining Blaze Wrote: Boffer Club is basically a club that an old friend started up. To make it sweet and simple, we make weapons from PVC Piping and Foam and beat the carp outta each other...without the pain. My trunk is now the Boffer Club storage space. The scythe in the picture is my second Boffer Weapon, but one of my most effective ones. It got around defenses and acted like a hook. It's been heavily modified since.

Chief - Hmm ...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Cye Kinomiya - Aug. 06, 2008

I don't think a large scythe would be a very effective weapon.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  6:21 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I don't think a large scythe would be a very effective weapon.

Its not the size that matters, its how you use it.

(Inb4twss)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Aug. 06, 2008

how does your girlfriend feel about "boffing"

RE: Pictures of yourself! - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  6:24 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  6:21 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I don't think a large scythe would be a very effective weapon.

Its not the size that matters, its how you use it.

(Inb4twss)

[Image: 270px-Michael-caine.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Aug. 06, 2008

Dude Michael Caine is a pimp.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - Aug. 06, 2008

he was so goddamn hot back in the day

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Doompenguin - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  5:55 AM)Shining Blaze Wrote: Boffer Club is basically a club that an old friend started up. To make it sweet and simple, we make weapons from PVC Piping and Foam and beat the carp outta each other...without the pain. My trunk is now the Boffer Club storage space. The scythe in the picture is my second Boffer Weapon, but one of my most effective ones. It got around defenses and acted like a hook. It's been heavily modified since.

So Boffer Club is more or less like LARPing, without the costumes or crazy roleplayers? I think that's pretty cool. Of course, that's coming from a guy who has made boffers before from aluminum broom handles (I didn't have access to pvc pipe), pool noodles, and duct tape, using Lukrain's Guide to Boffers.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Shining Blaze - Aug. 06, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  6:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: how does your girlfriend feel about "boffing"

I met her through Boffer. How do you think she feels? Also, she's my prom date, not my girlfriend. I'm searching around. Either way, it's surprising that a very good chunk of members of Boffer Club ARE girls. The concept of hitting people without hurting them appeals to everyone, which is how I got my whole street as casual members.

Oh, and Pool Noodles aren't usually suggested, since they're a bit hard. I've only used a pool noodle once and it was for an attempted Boffer Saber. Unfortunately, it didn't work the way I wanted it to. I would need something soft, yet stiff.

On another note, the scythe is extremely effective. It has incredible reach and hooks around other weapons. If we play by a points rule, three hits takes anyone down. I tend to win free-for-all matches with that scythe.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - bugturtles - Aug. 06, 2008

ah, pvc pipe weapons

i swung a pipe around once

shattered right in my face lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nic - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  8:07 AM)Shining Blaze Wrote: Either way, it's surprising that a very good chunk of members of Boffer Club ARE girls. The concept of hitting people without hurting them appeals to everyone, which is how I got my whole street as casual members.

As compared to hitting people and hurting them? I thought that appealed more to the general public.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 07, 2008

[Image: domes0001gc5fo7ui3.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ominous - Aug. 07, 2008

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!

The best one of the series of pics - truly

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Minion - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  6:35 AM)Artie Wrote: [Image: domes0001gc5fo7ui3.jpg]

bahahaha

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Shining Blaze - Aug. 08, 2008

Huh...finally found the good pictures from Otakon 2007.

Here I am with Tomokazu Seki, the seiyuu of Domon Kasshu, Van Fanel, and even Sousuke Sagara, along with most hot-blooded anime characters. He instantly recognized my cosplay, so he humored me with a God Finger speech.

[Image: IMG_3102.jpg]

And...here I am with Steven Jay Blum, whose credits include Tom from Toonami, Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, Vincent Valentive in FFVII: AC, and Kazuma from S-Cry-Ed. I actually have a ringtone of him as Kazuma to wake me up in the morning, since he's really loud if he wants to be.

[Image: IMG_3104.jpg]

When I go to Otakon on Saturday, I'll probably be meeting Yuri Lowenthal and his wife, Tara Platt.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  7:28 AM)Shining Blaze Wrote: And...here I am with Steven Jay Blum, whose credits include Tom from Toonami, Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, Vincent Valentive in FFVII: AC, and Kazuma from S-Cry-Ed. I actually have a ringtone of him as Kazuma to wake me up in the morning, since he's really loud if he wants to be.

[Image: IMG_3104.jpg]

Wow, I'd totally sex that guy. (The one you're posing with I mean lol)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Carina - Aug. 08, 2008

YES STEVE BLUM IS AWESOME. One of the best VAs ever, IMO.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - rkayd - Aug. 08, 2008

(Jul. 28, 2008  9:53 AM)Sam Wrote:
rkayd Wrote:[Image: ugly-betty-america-ferrera-300-032707.jpg]
ugly betty isnt even that ugly

idiot

I know America isent ugly they just make here ugly for the show ' hence the name UGLY BETTY"

P.S. sam stop being a jackass... i know we where friends but if you talk carp about my family again on xbox live im gonna flip... SORRY GUYS

P.S.S.
here is what she really looks like Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Shining Blaze - Aug. 12, 2008

Hey guys...back from Otakon 2008. Know what that means?

[Image: Picture310.jpg]

This is with me and Yuri Lowenthal.

[Image: Picture321.jpg]

This is me with Kroze from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series

[Image: Picture330.jpg]

This is me with Mike, better known as Dean Venture or Kappa Mikey, in a "Go Team Venture!" pose.

[Image: Picture331.jpg]

This is me with Yuri Lowenthal AND his wife, Tara Platt.

I'll post my cosplay pictures later.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Aug. 12, 2008

(Aug. 12, 2008  7:10 AM)Shining Blaze Wrote: I'll post my cosplay pictures later.

so that outfit isn't cosplay?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Aug. 12, 2008

Yeah because you look like the dude from No More Heroes. Me and five other people liked that game.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Shining Blaze - Aug. 12, 2008

It is my cosplay, but I mean to say post more pictures of it, like the photo shoot of all the No More Heroes cosplayers from Cosplay.com.

[Image: Photo18.jpg]

uh

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - Aug. 12, 2008

you're just a big silly

[Image: Photo22.jpg]
[Image: Photo23.jpg]
[Image: Photo32.jpg]

it's 6 am just kissin gengar