World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - Jun. 11, 2008

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Jun. 11, 2008

that picture rocks emily

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Marin - Jun. 11, 2008

[Image: img00501ui6.jpg]

For some reason, this one just doesn't seem to want to rotate.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 11, 2008

holy carp, david archuletta posts on BW!?!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Jun. 11, 2008

Artie Wrote:holy carp, david archuletta posts on BW!?!

LOL

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ominous - Jun. 11, 2008

Ahahaha, Artie

Emily, you both look magnificent.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Alice - Jun. 11, 2008

I love that picture, Em! <3

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Jun. 11, 2008

I just realized I'm doing an Ultraman beam attack in this picture...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - bugturtles - Jun. 12, 2008

[Image: dsc41442ji8.jpg]

mirror pic yeah yeah yeah

RE: Pictures of yourself! - G - Jun. 12, 2008

I'm used to seeing a digital camera for these kind of shots, but this works too lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nic - Jun. 12, 2008

Practice with that camera and you'll make it big

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - Jun. 12, 2008

G Wrote:I'm used to seeing a digital camera for these kind of shots, but this works too lol

it;s a dslr, regular film doesn't pick up on yellow light quite like that

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Jun. 12, 2008

Actual film >>>>>>> Digital cameras.

Yeah, I'm old. Deal with it.

Actual film is far superior for black and white.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nic - Jun. 12, 2008

Personally, I think it really depends. There's a lot of advantages of actual film, but DSLRs are much more convenient, and don't have the added cost of film. It's easier to take multiple shots, to change the output without opening it up and loading a different type of film, and so on; the only major drawback that I can think of is in the sensitivity of the plate and the limits of the image resolution.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - bugturtles - Jun. 12, 2008

used iphoto to do some really lazy editing lol

also digital camera

also 4 gig of space to use on the memory card lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Blue - Jun. 12, 2008

ditto what composer says, thats how i see it.

TRD 4 LYFE!! bt

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Caron - Jun. 12, 2008

Fairly recent. I just had my hair cut.

[Image: img1801rx7.jpg]

Composer of Requiems Wrote:Personally, I think it really depends. There's a lot of advantages of actual film, but DSLRs are much more convenient, and don't have the added cost of film. It's easier to take multiple shots, to change the output without opening it up and loading a different type of film, and so on; the only major drawback that I can think of is in the sensitivity of the plate and the limits of the image resolution.

In terms of picking up detail in light and shadow, film is better. There's a quality to it that's impossible to replicate with digital.

*art photographer's daughter lol*

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Jun. 12, 2008

okay just because i installed an image resizer on the board does not mean you shouldn't resize your images

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Caron - Jun. 13, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:okay just because i installed an image resizer on the board does not mean you shouldn't resize your images

Are you talking to me? I re-sized mine, but what size is recommended anyway?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - Jun. 13, 2008

NOT HUGE

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Jun. 13, 2008

When there's a smaller set number of shots you can get on a camera at one time, you pick 'em a lot more carefully. Back in my photography days, I used rolls of film that could only take 15 pictures, so that I knew I had to make every one count.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nic - Jun. 13, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Personally, I think it really depends. There's a lot of advantages of actual film, but DSLRs are much more convenient, and don't have the added cost of film. It's easier to take multiple shots, to change the output without opening it up and loading a different type of film, and so on; the only major drawback that I can think of is in the sensitivity of the plate and the limits of the image resolution.

In terms of picking up detail in light and shadow, film is better. There's a quality to it that's impossible to replicate with digital.

*art photographer's daughter lol*

Ah yes, that's one thing that always bugs me.

BUT! PHOTOSHOP SAVES THE DAY! DUM DUM DUM DUM!

Spinster Wrote:When there's a smaller set number of shots you can get on a camera at one time, you pick 'em a lot more carefully. Back in my photography days, I used rolls of film that could only take 15 pictures, so that I knew I had to make every one count.

It was really liberating to start using digital, and not have to worry about that =P I'll rather have the freedom to take more in case of failure, than have to worry over each shot.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Jun. 14, 2008

Eh, for me, that was always the biggest part of the adventure. Only reason I stopped doing photography was that my camera broke and I couldn't find any place that would fix a non-digital camera. My fury towards technology knows no bounds, ha ha ha.