World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - May. 14, 2008

Unhappy i look good though right

RE: Pictures of yourself! - G - May. 14, 2008

Yes you do Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - May. 14, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Unhappy i look good though right

I like the floral shirt you're wearing under the suit jacket, but to be completely and totally honest with you, I don't think the suit looks good.

It could just be the quality of the picture, but I dunno... It just doesn't look good to me. :\

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Blue - May. 14, 2008

Brad it is over the top as a whole out fit. But I know you...so haha its cool. hey you tried dressing down yet, like trying jacket with jeans, or pants with simple t-shirt? just an option.

Mind you are those clothes hot to wear? Cause I see you sweating with you BND beyheart fired up. yadigg. you needa blader look for the tourney aiight.

btw Annie I hardly think you look haggard, lol just your expression is more like indifferent/bad taste in your mouth..

Carina, maybe its cause you always post cosplay. But it looks so good & damn pro. ever though of costume design?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - May. 14, 2008

lol blue, I've been so wiped these days, that's about as close as I get to an actual smile when I'm not faking cheerfulness with customers

and brad doesn't really dress down except for when he's sick, he's like 24/7 maxiglam

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Carina - May. 14, 2008

Ichida Wrote:Very nice. I like the blue color change you did with Neku. :P

It IS blue. :P

Blue Wrote:Carina, maybe its cause you always post cosplay. But it looks so good & damn pro. ever though of costume design?

Haha, I could never do that. It'd kill my love for the hobby. ;o;

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ichida - May. 14, 2008

Carina Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:Very nice. I like the blue color change you did with Neku. Tongue_out

It IS blue. Tongue_out

More of a medium purple.

Ichida Wrote:
Carina Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:Very nice. I like the blue color change you did with Neku. Tongue_out

It IS blue. Tongue_out

More of a medium purple.

Why are you arguing over such FAGGOTRY?!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - May. 14, 2008

Ichida Wrote:
Carina Wrote:

It IS blue. Tongue_out

More of a medium purple.

Gaygamer.net?

Is there something you want to tell us?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ominous - May. 14, 2008

I'll get an expert opinion from Ryan.

I also want to note that at first glance, Carina looks like she has a really big tampon hanging around her neck.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - May. 14, 2008

i love my hairdresser

[Image: 2008-05-14-79077.jpg]

[Image: 2008-05-14-79090.jpg]

[Image: 2008-05-14-79103.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - LeoBlader - May. 14, 2008

Blue Wrote:theres an announcement 'son.

DrigerBlader is DEEZ'D.
btw what do your boys think about beyblade.

rite on

AnnieDuck Wrote:i love my hairdresser

[Image: 2008-05-14-79077.jpg]

You look pissed in this picture. lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ichida - May. 14, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:
Carina Wrote:

It IS blue. Tongue_out

More of a medium purple.

Gaygamer.net?

Is there something you want to tell us?

All I did was google pics of Neku.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Carina - May. 15, 2008

Roan Wrote:Why are you arguing over such FAGGOTRY?!

I don't know if I should feel offended or not. Speechless

Ominous Wrote:I'll get an expert opinion from Ryan.

I also want to note that at first glance, Carina looks like she has a really big tampon hanging around her neck.

LOL. I know, I hate it, but can't do much about it. Ridiculous character design for the lose.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ichida - May. 15, 2008

Carina Wrote:I don't know if I should feel offended or not. Speechless

Go ahead; if you feel offended they won't snap back at you as much as they would if I did. Tongue_out

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - May. 15, 2008

Carina Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Why are you arguing over such FAGGOTRY?!

I don't know if I should feel offended or not. Speechless

Ominous Wrote:I'll get an expert opinion from Ryan.

LOL. I know, I hate it, but can't do much about it. Ridiculous character design for the lose.

You shouldn't.

You're one of the few cosplayers I've seen that manages not to look retarded.

In other words, you're actually GOOD at it.

I just thought it was ridiculous that you two were arguing over the difference in color of a videogame character's outfit. lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ichida - May. 15, 2008

Just because it's a retarded topic of discussion doesn't mean I won't defend what I believe to be fact. Most of the carp I argue about here is considered retarded anyways, so I might as well. No offense to anyone. Carina, your cosplay is no less awesome. Blue's my favorite color anyways. Tongue_out

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ominous - May. 15, 2008

It's not the original topic of discussion that is being brought up, but rather the fact that you put so much effort in correcting something so unimportant.

If it was for comedic value, then you didn't do a good job of it.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - May. 15, 2008

Ichida Wrote:Just because it's a retarded topic of discussion doesn't mean I won't defend what I believe to be fact. Most of the carp I argue about here is considered retarded anyways, so I might as well. No offense to anyone. Carina, your cosplay is no less awesome. Blue's my favorite color anyways. Tongue_out

stop justifying your pretentious self-important carp

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - May. 15, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:Just because it's a retarded topic of discussion doesn't mean I won't defend what I believe to be fact. Most of the carp I argue about here is considered retarded anyways, so I might as well. No offense to anyone. Carina, your cosplay is no less awesome. Blue's my favorite color anyways. Tongue_out

stop justifying your pretentious self-important carp

LMFAO

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - May. 15, 2008

SO MY NEW HAIR IS PRETTY GREAT

(and i think it was blue as well, the purple ichida is seeing is because of the lighting in the concept art)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - G - May. 15, 2008

glad yours turned out better than my cut

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Alice - May. 15, 2008

Nice haircut, Annie! Smile I might go for something like that too when I'm not a penniless gypo.

And Carina looks ace as always. You're really good at costume design, your outfits always look really professional! Do you ever make costumes for other people? You could earn good money out of that.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Blue - May. 16, 2008

Annie i really like you hair cut.
How doeds you hairdresser razor your hair though? I know its spupposed to thin itand etc, but ive never seen it done

on a similar note, I cut my hair again my self on tuesday looks pretty fresh.
haha I'll post it. . .