World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - JCE_13 - Oct. 01, 2021

(Oct. 01, 2021  12:01 AM)Attila Wrote: https://giphy.com/gifs/My9bwD92vos4cAMbNo

You're getting there attila...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Attila - Oct. 01, 2021

(Sep. 30, 2021  11:46 PM)Attila Wrote: https://giphy.com/gifs/F1swRZc0ro0Um6Ogfn

(Oct. 01, 2021  12:08 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  12:01 AM)Attila Wrote: https://giphy.com/gifs/My9bwD92vos4cAMbNo

You're getting there attila...

Cmon bro, have a sense of humor

RE: Pictures of yourself! - MrMister - Oct. 05, 2021

Pink Hoodies Are Superior.

Unfortunately you have to click this link because making the image show on my post is some kind of puzzle game.

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright, I was able to fix it, here comes the ultimate face reveal

Bro I can't see any of the images here I'm so sad.

I'm sure you look cool though-

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SeaBASS90 - Oct. 15, 2021

(Mar. 18, 2021  2:14 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Ok, inconvenience, it's all yellow and stretchy, but hey! Just zoom in and kinda just...... yeah it sucks
(Link Deleted)

So yeah. Who likes my handsome face? Lol

I am sorry, but I decided to delete this because I didn't realize posting images of my face to random strangers wasn't a 1000IQ idea.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 21, 2021

Me and mah boi

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BeybladeManiac0 - Oct. 21, 2021

(Oct. 21, 2021  10:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Me and mah boi

*Screams*

lol.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - TheRogueBlader - Oct. 21, 2021

My friend has that exact same mask!

(Oct. 05, 2021  4:19 PM)MrMister Wrote: Pink Hoodies Are Superior.

Unfortunately you have to click this link because making the image show on my post is some kind of puzzle game.

No offense, and I don’t mean anything by it, but I thought you were like a 30 year old dude. Sorry if that offended you, sorry! But I seriously thought you were a grown up. Idk I just had that vibe. But you’re basically my age, Like 14-15 range it looks like from the pic.

(Oct. 21, 2021  11:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

No offense, and I don’t mean anything by it, but I thought you were like a 30 year old dude. Sorry if that offended you, sorry! But I seriously thought you were a grown up. Idk I just had that vibe. But you’re basically my age, Like 14-15 range it looks like from the pic.

Trust me, a LOT of people on this site are very different than what you picture them as.

(Oct. 21, 2021  11:38 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: My friend has that exact same mask!

Trust me, a LOT of people on this site are very different than what you picture them as.
Idk how to respond to that without sounding wierd or something. I don’t like picture anyone as in like “Oh this dude is like a 17 year old who likes to play guitar and has blue hair” or anything like that. But sometimes I get a general vibe as to whether the person is a grown up or kid. I don’t like intentionally try to find it out or anything, sometimes I just get vibes. Sorry if that sounded wierd or anything lol

(Oct. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:38 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Trust me, a LOT of people on this site are very different than what you picture them as.
Idk how to respond to that without sounding wierd or something. I don’t like picture anyone as in like “Oh this dude is like a 17 year old who likes to play guitar and has blue hair” or anything like that. But sometimes I get a general vibe as to whether the person is a grown up or kid. I don’t like intentionally try to find it out or anything, sometimes I just get vibes. Sorry if that sounded wierd or anything lol

It doesn't sound weird. My post just meant something along the lines of "Just because a person on this site sounds like a 15-year-old guy by the way they type, doesn't mean that they are a 15-year-old guy."

(Oct. 21, 2021  11:49 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Idk how to respond to that without sounding wierd or something. I don’t like picture anyone as in like “Oh this dude is like a 17 year old who likes to play guitar and has blue hair” or anything like that. But sometimes I get a general vibe as to whether the person is a grown up or kid. I don’t like intentionally try to find it out or anything, sometimes I just get vibes. Sorry if that sounded wierd or anything lol

It doesn't sound weird. My post just meant something along the lines of "Just because a person on this site sounds like a 15-year-old guy by the way they type, doesn't mean that they are a 15-year-old guy."
Ah, ok. Like,I said before I don’t like think about it that way. I just get general vibes sometimes

RE: Pictures of yourself! - UnseenBurst - Oct. 22, 2021

(Oct. 21, 2021  11:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: My friend has that exact same mask!

Everyone here thinks I'm a Child sadly they are mistaken

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Beybladedb - Oct. 22, 2021

(Oct. 22, 2021  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:38 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Trust me, a LOT of people on this site are very different than what you picture them as.

Everyone here thinks I'm a Child sadly they are mistaken

I await to see what you look like at the tournament I don't mean to be mean

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BeybladeManiac0 - Oct. 22, 2021

Everyone here thinks I'm a Child  sadly they are mistaken

A few people on this site thought I was a girl for some time due to the pfps I had during that time...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - JCE_13 - Oct. 22, 2021

Last time I talked to you, you said you weren't old enough to apply for organizer...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BeybladeManiac0 - Oct. 22, 2021

(Oct. 22, 2021  12:18 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone here thinks I'm a Child  sadly they are mistaken

Last time I talked to you, you said you weren't old enough to apply for organizer...

I think he means "child" as in someone who is under 12 years old or something like that...

(Oct. 22, 2021  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone here thinks I'm a Child  sadly they are mistaken

Um... I'm totally not a 6 Year Old Child who stumbled onto this site

(Oct. 22, 2021  12:05 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everyone here thinks I'm a Child sadly they are mistaken

I await to see what you look like at the tournament I don't mean to be mean

you'll be disappointed, also I'll be hiding from you in the nearest closest

Sorry to quote you twice but I specifically never confirmed nor denied my Age/Birthday on here so I could be any age really

RE: Pictures of yourself! - (Blank) - Oct. 22, 2021

And here I was thinking UnseenBurst was gonna do a real face reveal.
I am severely disappointed and has ruined my day *takes a shot of beyblade whiskey*

(Oct. 22, 2021  3:44 AM)(Blank) Wrote: And here I was thinking UnseenBurst was gonna do a real face reveal.
I am severely disappointed and has ruined my day *takes a shot of beyblade whiskey*

You'll have to Wrestle me alive for a Face Reveal.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - GhostFox - Oct. 22, 2021

Or is this a lie
I believe you Unseen! (or do I?)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - (Blank) - Oct. 22, 2021

(Oct. 22, 2021  4:05 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  3:44 AM)(Blank) Wrote: And here I was thinking UnseenBurst was gonna do a real face reveal.

You'll have to Wrestle me alive for a Face Reveal.
Name when and where. Wait, If I wrestle you... I'll see your face! Challenge accepted!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - MrMister - Oct. 26, 2021

(Oct. 21, 2021  11:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Yeah I get that a lot, heh. No offense taken.
I assume it's because of my grammar.

Ralsei said it best.

Makes sense.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - GodzillaFan101 - Oct. 26, 2021

seems a bit to personal

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BeybladeManiac0 - Oct. 26, 2021

(Oct. 26, 2021  2:08 PM)MrMister Wrote:

Ralsei said it best.

Makes sense.

I see another Deltarune fan on this site! Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - GhostFox - Oct. 28, 2021

(Oct. 26, 2021  2:08 PM)MrMister Wrote:

I actually think it's 'cause of your name!
MisterMister kinda sounds like you're a mister lol:p