World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - UnseenBurst - Sep. 16, 2021

(Sep. 16, 2021  2:51 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  2:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Holdup. HOLDUP. DeltaZakuro is a guy??? I always thought he was a girl, because of the pfp.

Also, how come I can't see the pictures for some reason? I just went on this thread so I won't see everyone's pfp as they're face in real life.

I sort of look like a girl in my PFP but I'm actually a male. Don't judge a book but its cover, or in this case don't judge a PFP by the person who's really behind it. That's why unless the person gives you a clear answer saying I'm a Male/Female you should call them by He/Her/She Also in DeltaZakuro's Description he stated that he'd like to be addressed as He/Him so please respect his wishes. I'm not saying you did anything bad, I'm just saying always be careful addressing people and don't just address them by their PFP

RE: Pictures of yourself! - (Blank) - Sep. 16, 2021

I see, thank you for informing me. I'll make sure to address him as he/him next time I see him in a thread I'm replying in. I'm sort of scared of you sometimes, since you can be scary and kind in one post at the same time. So you replying to me kind of had me nervous for a bit since I see you a lot in threads. Anyways, thank you again for informing me.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - UnseenBurst - Sep. 16, 2021

(Sep. 16, 2021  3:07 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I see, thank you for informing me. I'll make sure to address him as he/him next time I see him in a thread I'm replying in. I'm sort of scared of you sometimes, since you can be scary and kind in one post at the same time. So you replying to me kind of had me nervous for a bit since I see you a lot in threads. Anyways, thank you again for informing me.

Just wait, I'll be there on Halloween

RE: Pictures of yourself! - (Blank) - Sep. 16, 2021

Someone rings doorbell: Kalm
Opens to someone holding a knife: Panik
It's Halloween: Kalm
He's wearing a suit, headphones and a beyblade on his other hand: PANIK

RE: Pictures of yourself! - UnseenBurst - Sep. 25, 2021

I have decided it's time for WBO to see my face. Alright, *Sighs* Here we go.

Hope yall are happy with what you got today

Edit: It ain't working, if you can somehow find it then good for you and read this

RE: Pictures of yourself! - GenesisBlader - Sep. 25, 2021

(Sep. 25, 2021  1:54 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I have decided it's time for WBO to see my face. Alright, *Sighs* Here we go.

Edit: It ain't working, if you can somehow find it then good for you and read this

bruh you give in to showing your face? i admire you and everyone else's non-introvertness here, dang im too scared of showing my face

Alright, I was able to fix it, here comes the ultimate face reveal

RE: Pictures of yourself! - (Blank) - Sep. 25, 2021

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright, I was able to fix it, here comes the ultimate face reveal
Ok, I don't wanna sound gay but damn. I never thought you'd look like that, ultimate face reveal indeed. This is a sin, to be cool and look like this 😢

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:29 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright, I was able to fix it, here comes the ultimate face reveal
Ok, I don't wanna sound gay but damn. I never thought you'd look like that, ultimate face reveal indeed. This is a sin, to be cool and look like this 😢

Okay, that's kinda scary

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:29 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Ok, I don't wanna sound gay but damn. I never thought you'd look like that, ultimate face reveal indeed. This is a sin, to be cool and look like this 😢

Okay, that's kinda scary
Says the guy who scares newcomers like me in the WBO

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:34 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Okay, that's kinda scary
Says the guy who scares newcomers like me in the WBO

Ouch. Touche.

Oh, I forgot to mention (Blank) that isn't me lol. I wanted to prank yall! XD I don't have the guts (Now) to actually do a Face Reveal Maybe one day but for now nope! Also XD i can't believe yall fell for that

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:34 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Says the guy who scares newcomers like me in the WBO

Ouch. Touche.

Oh, I forgot to mention (Blank) that isn't me lol. I wanted to prank yall! XD I don't have the guts (Now) to actually do a Face Reveal Maybe one day but for now nope! Also XD i can't believe yall fell for that
Ha! I knew it was too good to be true, yes! Called it! No offense.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - LegendJustice - Sep. 25, 2021

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:34 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Says the guy who scares newcomers like me in the WBO

Ouch. Touche.

Then whose 's face did you use?

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ouch. Touche.

Good point. You don't happen to just have people randomly in your basement do you? It's kinda worrying

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ouch. Touche.

I looked up random people around my age and this one looked like the most believable one *Laughs*

RE: Pictures of yourself! - LegendJustice - Sep. 25, 2021

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:48 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Then whose 's face did you use?

I looked up random people around my age and this one looked like the most believable one *Laughs*

Around your age? this guy looks like he's 18!!!_

In the words of a Beyblade Fanfic writer: " Okay, that's kinda scary "

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:52 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  3:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I looked up random people around my age and this one looked like the most believable one *Laughs*

Around your age? this guy looks like he's 18!!!_
He looks like his age ranges from 15-20. So from what I can tell, UnseenBurst is probably 15.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Cindercast - Sep. 25, 2021

(Sep. 25, 2021  1:54 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I have decided it's time for WBO to see my face. Alright, *Sighs* Here we go.

pretty sure its supposed to be pictures of your face not anyone elses...

(Sep. 25, 2021  6:35 PM)Cindercast Wrote:

pretty sure its supposed to be pictures of your face not anyone elses...

I know it was meant to be a joke Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hydee - Sep. 25, 2021

(can you delete my comment admins? thanks)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - GhostFox - Sep. 30, 2021

Yo unseen, how old are u anyway?

ok it's time:
*sighs*

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Attila - Sep. 30, 2021

https://giphy.com/gifs/F1swRZc0ro0Um6Ogfn

RE: Pictures of yourself! - JCE_13 - Sep. 30, 2021

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:54 PM)(Blank) Wrote: In the words of a Beyblade Fanfic writer: " Okay, that's kinda scary "

(Sep. 25, 2021  3:52 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Around your age? this guy looks like he's 18!!!_
He looks like his age ranges from 15-20. So from what I can tell, UnseenBurst is probably 15.

Nah. He's not old enough to host a tournament yet. Someone recently got kicked from the WBO discord as well for being underaged.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Attila - Oct. 01, 2021

https://giphy.com/gifs/My9bwD92vos4cAMbNo

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Beybladedb - Oct. 01, 2021

(Sep. 25, 2021  6:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:35 PM)Cindercast Wrote: pretty sure its supposed to be pictures of your face not anyone elses...

I know it was meant to be a joke Smile

Haha I will know what the true unseenburst looks like at the next Washington tournament