World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Team Meteor - Jul. 09, 2015

Oh sry guys thought u were trying to bust him or stuff

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Siⱺn - Jul. 09, 2015

(Jul. 09, 2015  2:25 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2015  2:23 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: Everyone stop trying to prove something and let him be

We are saying he looks incrediblely older.. And more mature looking... We aren't trying to be rude.

(Jul. 09, 2015  2:25 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2015  2:23 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: Everyone stop trying to prove something and let him be

About Sion?

Err, we were just observing him in his photo, it's not like were picking on him or telling him how old he is.

don't worry, everything is fine. it's a usual comment for me to hear.

(Jul. 09, 2015  2:28 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: Oh sry guys thought u were trying to bust him or stuff

Thanks for standing up, but everything is fine.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Jul. 09, 2015

Wow Sion, that's what you look like? Cool

I might post a picture of myself but that's only if I feel brave enough or if people really give a carp.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hato - Jul. 09, 2015

(Jul. 09, 2015  2:35 AM)♥。◕‿‿◕。♥ Wrote: Wow Sion, that's what you look like? Cool

I might post a picture of myself but that's only if I feel brave enough or if people really give a carp.

I support it! Along with seeing Jinbee and Momo, I need to see pictures of you guys Grin

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Jinbee - Jul. 09, 2015

Like I said, I most likely won't show a picture but I'll see if I can.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 09, 2015

@[Hato] - Um... maybe I will but we'll see.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - The Supreme One - Jul. 09, 2015

(Jul. 08, 2015  7:58 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I really like your hair color TSO Tongue_out
It's natural Cool Ginger power.

(Jul. 08, 2015  8:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: So that's what you look like The Supreme One? Thats cute!
Thanks! I've posted a few pictures here before, but I think it's been at least a year since the last one.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kujikato - Jul. 09, 2015

Two recent pictures, I've changed a fair bit from when I first showed up on these boards. It's almost been 5 years...

There are more on my Instagram: -deleted-

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tri - Jul. 09, 2015

I got a haircut recently, so... (sorry for LQ, the camera sucks). PLUS I GOT MY EYEBROWS DONE!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Jul. 09, 2015

Many of you probably saw this elsewhere, but pic from the recent tournament in Montreal:

[Image: FA8H0Pu.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hato - Jul. 09, 2015

Is that a Hasbro string launcher?

Anyways, it's been awhile since we've seen a picture of our super swaggy and hella sick fashionable eternal president Smile Lookin' good, Mr. Tiller Cool

RE: Pictures of yourself! - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 09, 2015

Nice hair Bey Brad but damn I have to re-draw you on my secret project (for those who know, don't tell anyone).

I have no idea, everything was lent to me haha

(Jul. 09, 2015  10:13 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Nice hair Bey Brad but damn I have to re-draw you on my secret project (for those who know, don't tell anyone).

My hair is super long now!

[Image: JepKMyD.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - MissingNo. - Jul. 09, 2015

Cool as always Mr. President. Cool

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - Jul. 09, 2015

Absolutely, the BeyLauncher is from Hasbro. I stocked up on BeyLaunchers of all kinds before Metal Fight Beyblade was out of the window.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - LMAO - Jul. 09, 2015

(Jul. 09, 2015  10:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Absolutely, the BeyLauncher is from Hasbro. I stocked up on BeyLaunchers of all kinds before Metal Fight Beyblade was out of the window.

Smartest thing to do, honestly. I wasted my chance to get launchers and they're extremely overpriced now. Getting a left launcher is nearly impossible these days.

But on the topic of this thread, everyone's looking dandy!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Jinbee - Jul. 09, 2015

Let me tell you, the hair looks way better on you than that awful woman from that awful movie Dream Home.

I actually like the hair though, it's so damn tidy compared to mine, and you never look the same without long hair, I kind of like it when it covers one of your eye.

Kei had mentioned to me that Beyblade Legends were at Dollarama in Quebec ... I know I wasn't playing Beyblade, but I totally would've picked up some if anyone had let me know. Unhappy

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Wizard - Jul. 09, 2015

(Jul. 09, 2015  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Many of you probably saw this elsewhere, but pic from the recent tournament in Montreal:

@[Bey Brad] When are you guys up north going to fly me out invite me to one of your tournaments? I'm feeling pretty left out, guys.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - MissingNo. - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 09, 2015  11:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kei had mentioned to me that Beyblade Legends were at Dollarama in Quebec ... I know I wasn't playing Beyblade, but I totally would've picked up some if anyone had let me know. Unhappy

There was a lot of thems in my local Dollarama (mostly Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium), I picked some, but the next week end, everything was gone. Maybe they throw everything away, I just don't know.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - loyd87 - Jul. 10, 2015

on my side they have only Beywarriors or beyraiderz... I see Legends one time and they only have storm pegasus and after that nothing...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - HEAVYARMS - Jul. 10, 2015

[Image: 11241622_1011744552193284_50849805054347...e=561D319A]

Taken about a week ago, I feel like my hair just gets dumber and dumber all the time.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 09, 2015  11:51 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2015  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Many of you probably saw this elsewhere, but pic from the recent tournament in Montreal:

@[Bey Brad] When are you guys up north going to fly me out invite me to one of your tournaments? I'm feeling pretty left out, guys.

Uh, maybe you should ask someone who's regularly involved with them? Smile But you are welcome to attend any WBO tournament!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Meta madness - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 09, 2015  2:42 AM)Momohimi Wrote: @[Hato] - Um... maybe I will but we'll see.

You look EXACTLY like a guy I know called David...Cept he has a beard.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Flame~Capricorn - Jul. 14, 2015

I look younger than i really am. took this today.