World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kaneki - Jun. 22, 2014

Can I be London Brad? I have hair straighteners, but my hair never goes like yours. Where do you buy those cloths? You have great fashion.

We're mean to you because we are jealous of how great you are.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ~Stoney~ - Jun. 22, 2014

...drop-dead gorgeous... Chocked_2

(Jun. 22, 2014  7:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: created this site and kids are still mean to me on it for no reason

We are VERY grateful that you created this site! Would be quite boring without it. Wink

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Neo - Jun. 22, 2014

(Jun. 22, 2014  7:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: created this site and kids are still mean to me on it for no reason

You started it >_>

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ryukiba - Jun. 22, 2014

(Jun. 22, 2014  11:29 AM)ayumi_fantasy91 Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=111975745497496&l=d784e46737

Me Grin

Cool picture!Smile you're pretty!Grin

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Jun. 23, 2014

(Jun. 22, 2014  11:53 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Can I be London Brad? I have hair straighteners, but my hair never goes like yours. Where do you buy those cloths? You have great fashion.

You should buy a good hair straightener; probably will cost about $100. You should also blow-dry your hair and use a hair cream that's designed to be used with straighteners.

I buy my clothes from Japan. I have a website about Japanese fashion: http://harajuju.net

(Jun. 22, 2014  12:55 PM)Neo~ Wrote:

You started it >_>

You're the one who called me an emo teenager dude, and I don't think you meant it as a compliment.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Neo - Jun. 23, 2014

(Jun. 23, 2014  12:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2014  11:53 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Can I be London Brad? I have hair straighteners, but my hair never goes like yours. Where do you buy those cloths? You have great fashion.

You should buy a good hair straightener; probably will cost about $100. You should also blow-dry your hair and use a hair cream that's designed to be used with straighteners.

I buy my clothes from Japan. I have a website about Japanese fashion: http://harajuju.net

(Jun. 22, 2014  12:55 PM)Neo~ Wrote:

You started it >_>

You're the one who called me an emo teenager dude, and I don't think you meant it as a compliment.
It's an opinion. The emo teenager look is hip today.
I thought it was funny |:

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tri - Jun. 23, 2014

Here is a low quality, heavily filtered picture of me and my "friend" Wink.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - OwnageDerp - Jun. 23, 2014

(Jun. 23, 2014  5:30 AM)Tr! Wrote: Here is a low quality, heavily filtered picture of me and my "friend" Wink.

It looks like you guys were in a 1950s movie... Selfies existed back then?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tri - Jun. 23, 2014

Oh yes, they existed long before that actually.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Neo - Jun. 23, 2014

(Jun. 23, 2014  5:30 AM)Tr! Wrote: Here is a low quality, heavily filtered picture of me and my "friend" Wink.

Ooh Tr! has a gf xD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - V2 - Jun. 23, 2014

Best consider it like when a kid has a childish crush on someone and finds that the only way to express it is by teasing them.
You're clearly every jr beyblader's idol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Jun. 24, 2014

First time I showed up in a video on BeyChannel, there were a lot of mean comments about my appearance haha

RE: Pictures of yourself! - 6 God - Jun. 24, 2014

How can anyone think this guy isn't cool?(No sarcasm)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Neo - Jun. 24, 2014

(Jun. 23, 2014  5:40 PM)Bastion Wrote:

Best consider it like when a kid has a childish crush on someone and finds that the only way to express it is by teasing them.
You're clearly every jr beyblader's idol

I wasn't teasing him???
He just looks like the 'emo teenager' style...
I thought that was clear.
The "80's called and they want their hair back" was a joke..lol.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Mitsu - Jun. 24, 2014

(Jun. 24, 2014  12:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: First time I showed up in a video on BeyChannel, there were a lot of mean comments about my appearance haha

I personally love your hair, no matter what anybody says, Brad. I think I'm on my way towards it, no?:

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kaneki - Jun. 24, 2014

Brad tell me who and I'll hunt them down for you. I love your looks. I basically want to have a hair style similar to yours. Thanks for the link btw. Very much appreciated.

midnight: You look awesome!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Jun. 24, 2014

(Jun. 23, 2014  5:52 AM)Tr! Wrote: Oh yes, they existed long before that actually.

mmm... be sure to do your pop culture homework! (Click to View)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - USER_HAS_MOVED - Jun. 24, 2014

One of my senior pics...

(Jun. 24, 2014  3:34 AM)ShArKDiVeR Wrote: One of my senior pics...

Nice hair color.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Jun. 24, 2014

Echizen, how on earth did you find that? That photo must be 7 years old at least.

MidnightGFX, looks good!

Neo, as far as I can tell you've never seen an emo before in your life; which is understandable, since emo stopped being a thing before you were a teenager. Long black hair is not the only trait, and I especially don't dress like one.

At any rate, identifying someone as a social movement or subculture that they're not a part of – a subculture which they may, in fact, dislike – is not nice, so you should be careful what feelings you project onto others. Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - 6 God - Jun. 24, 2014

I lurk around the "Who's Online" list and click threads that interest me. So, I saved the image/video becuase I thought it was awesome. Grin

(Jun. 24, 2014  5:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Echizen, how on earth did you find that? That photo must be 7 years old at least.

MidnightGFX, looks good!

Neo, as far as I can tell you've never seen an emo before in your life; which is understandable, since emo stopped being a thing before you were a teenager. Long black hair is not the only trait, and I especially don't dress like one.

At any rate, identifying someone as a social movement or subculture that they're not a part of – a subculture which they may, in fact, dislike – is not nice, so you should be careful what feelings you project onto others. Smile

I've seen emotional people before at school.
I didn't say you were emotional, nor did I mean to objectify you as such.
If I truly did I offend you, I'm deeply sorry. (Canadian accent sorry.)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DRAGON KING - Jun. 24, 2014

There's a difference between emotional people and the slang "emo people". Emotional could be used to describe any emotion such as joy. Emo is used to respresent a style of appearance In most cases .

Now children, let's stop discussing mr. brad's style choices in life and get on topic.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kalthesuperior - Jun. 28, 2014

[Image: 1403986572309.jpg]
[Image: 1403986698269.jpg]
[Image: 140398682118.jpg]

Technically, these are pictures of myself :)
As you can see, I am a man of many masks.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - V2 - Jun. 28, 2014

I nominate Kal for POY picture of the decade.