World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tri - Dec. 25, 2013

Hey guys! For Christmas, I got some plastic surgery on my face. How do I look?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Snoop Dog MS - Dec. 25, 2013

Wow! You look a little different! Different haircut right? XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 25, 2013

(Dec. 25, 2013  9:05 PM)Tri Wrote: Hey guys! For Christmas, I got some plastic surgery on my face. How do I look?

like a Boss XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Mitsu - Dec. 25, 2013

(Dec. 25, 2013  9:05 PM)Tri Wrote: Hey guys! For Christmas, I got some plastic surgery on my face. How do I look?

I don't really see a difference between that, And your normal self XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kaneki - Dec. 25, 2013

The bottom picture, I see someone is in your head. You better get that checked, haha.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Mitsu - Dec. 26, 2013

This is me from a little while back Grin

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kaneki - Dec. 26, 2013

I got to say, I love your hair, haha. Also, you got some nice looking eyes (not meant to sound like a BIG perv.)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Mitsu - Dec. 26, 2013

(Dec. 26, 2013  12:41 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I got to say, I love your hair, haha. Also, you got some nice looking eyes (not meant to sound like a BIG perv.)
Haha, Thanks! When I was in grade 1 I had a nick name ''Blue eyes'', And now i'm referred to as, Justin Bieber. Uncertain

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Jan. 03, 2014

apparently 2013 was the year of the selfie

Cool

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Dual - Jan. 03, 2014

(Dec. 26, 2013  12:47 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2013  12:41 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I got to say, I love your hair, haha. Also, you got some nice looking eyes (not meant to sound like a BIG perv.)
Haha, Thanks! When I was in grade 1 I had a nick name ''Blue eyes'', And now i'm referred to as, Justin Bieber. Uncertain
Yah, I was called that in 8th grade by all the girls. Everyone hated Bieber, and I hated when they called me it. Luckily I got myself a new nickname and I cut my hair, haha.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kaneki - Jan. 03, 2014

I hate short hair. I've never been called that. Well I guess cause the little Duo Uranus is leaving now. But, it was your choice, haha.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Dual - Jan. 03, 2014

It took me a minute to get that XD

Well I also cut it cuz it was in my eyes and annoying.

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Mitsu - Jan. 03, 2014

(Jan. 03, 2014  1:37 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2013  12:47 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
Yah, I was called that in 8th grade by all the girls. Everyone hated Bieber, and I hated when they called me it. Luckily I got myself a new nickname and I cut my hair, haha.
I'm not even going to lie, I've never got a haircut in almost a year. Anyways, At least I didn't look how I did when I was in grade four. GALAXY BLADE, DON'T SHOW ANYBODY DAT PHOTO XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - rage sagittario - Jan. 03, 2014

[Image: 113257320@N03]
Not the best picture of me but oh well

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Jan. 03, 2014

A few months ago. I was at a Quiz Bowl tournament so I had to attend as captain.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Angry Face - Jan. 04, 2014

Came home from school one very cold and rainy November day to find the doors locked and house empty. Sagittario_RollEyes
In my brisk boredom, decided to take this picture:

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kaneki - Jan. 04, 2014

(Jan. 04, 2014  6:39 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Came home from school one very cold and rainy November day to find the doors locked and house empty. Sagittario_RollEyes

You look happy, haha.

2 questions: 1. Are you asain? Those eyes. 2. Why've you got a earing in your right ear?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 04, 2014

1. I don't think he looks Asian. Diggin the coat Angry! 2. That's the sign behind him. It has an arch.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Angry Face - Jan. 06, 2014

(Jan. 04, 2014  6:56 PM)" L Wrote: You look happy, haha.

2 questions: 1. Are you asain? Those eyes.

Well, I wouldn't wanna take a picture of myself looking unhappy.

1. Mother's from Hong Kong, so, genetically, yes.
2. Like Shining God MS said, it's the "0" in our address behind me. I noticed how much the zero looked like an earring after taking the picture, but I thought it looked funny, so I kept it. xD

(Jan. 04, 2014  6:59 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Diggin the coat Angry!

Thanks! You're not the first to mistake me for being Mexican, though, it's no biggie. Tongue_out

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DRAGON KING - Jan. 06, 2014

(Jan. 04, 2014  6:39 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Came home from school one very cold and rainy November day to find the doors locked and house empty. Sagittario_RollEyes

Looking good \( •€ • )/ (well, that didnt work. I'll just call you angry Tongue_out_wink)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ryukiba - Jan. 06, 2014

Ha! I love how it looks like you have an earring!XD by the way love the coat!.... im going to steal it from you one day!XD JK

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Jan. 07, 2014

nice jacket............and face.....................loser

RE: Pictures of yourself! - th!nk - Jan. 08, 2014

(Jan. 07, 2014  5:57 PM)sarabscientist Wrote:

nice jacket............and face.....................loser

Hahaha omg someone actually reported this? way2missthejoke whoever that was lol.

Anyway nice jacket, angry.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tri - Jan. 08, 2014

2013 being they year of the selfie is 100% true. I think I win based on how awesome I look in mine.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DRAGON KING - Jan. 08, 2014

(Jan. 08, 2014  7:29 AM)Tri Wrote: 2013 being they year of the selfie is 100% true. I think I win based on how awesome I look in mine.

#MeJellieOfNeonOrangeHat. Nice pics Wink