World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Cannon - Jun. 27, 2012

(Jun. 27, 2012  9:24 AM)Fantomu Wrote: T'was a boring day, so I built a mountain on top of my head. Literally.

How are my new glasses though?

Gasp I thought you were like 15, from the way you act here on the WBO..

Hehe, you look adorable. (No homo)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Jun. 27, 2012

Nice hairdo.
Pimpin glasses too, I need to get me a new pair, these have scratches galore, plus I need to try a new style.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hale Tenebrae - Jun. 28, 2012

I'm not sure when I got Instagram, but since I have it, here you go.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Fantomu - Jun. 28, 2012

Those are some nice sunnies. Eee

RE: Pictures of yourself! - daningjewelry - Jun. 29, 2012

i can not open some of those pics but the others make me really happy to see...hahahahah
so good!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Syco - Jun. 29, 2012

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s516/echoesofhell/059.jpg
Thats me 2 yrs back

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Cosmic - Jul. 01, 2012

me 3 years ago. jeez i was tiny http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8159/chas317.jpg

RE: Pictures of yourself! - pranzdiv123 - Jul. 02, 2012

[img][Image: 114.jpg][/img]

Its 2 years back when i used to live in Dubai but now i shifted to India.

Rose gold face

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tetsu - Jul. 02, 2012

Aww...

(Also you get a rose gold face for posting beyblade pictures, not actual pictures of yourself.)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ultra - Jul. 02, 2012

To clarify further you get the face for posting pictures of 50 beyblades.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Byerg - Jul. 04, 2012

Got my braces off today, so I took a picture to show the peoplez on teh facebooks. So I might as well post it here Cute

Ignore the zitty nasty face Joyful_2

RE: Pictures of yourself! - *Ginga* - Jul. 04, 2012

Actually, your face looks fine compared to other people I've seen.
Anyways, looking good!
Gonna catch yourself a girlfriend! XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tech - Jul. 04, 2012

Wow, Zancrow! Your teeth look great!

The zits aren't that bad lol.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DefStamina88 - Jul. 04, 2012

(Jul. 04, 2012  1:59 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Got my braces off today, so I took a picture to show the peoplez on teh facebooks. So I might as well post it here Cute

Ignore the zitty nasty face Joyful_2

I'm jealous. Your's ain't as bad as mine (seriously, look on the previous page or two). Seriously though, you look pretty good in that pic, bro!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Byerg - Jul. 04, 2012

That cannot be you at 14...
the mustache..
the beard..
Puberty must have hit you at 7 ;D

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ljadams9 - Jul. 05, 2012

New tattoo just under my collarbone. A very posey photo haha...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DefStamina88 - Jul. 05, 2012

(Jul. 04, 2012  4:24 AM)Zancrow Wrote: That cannot be you at 14...
the mustache..
the beard..
Puberty must have hit you at 7 ;D

Well, it is me at 14, and I've had the beard and mustache for about 2 years now...

And I actually hit puberty at 8, starting with my voice. I could've easily been impersonating country singer Josh Turner at that time... XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tris - Jul. 05, 2012

Yuup.. Cam whorin' in a mall. #likeaboss

dontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimugly

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Jul. 05, 2012

(Jul. 05, 2012  7:29 PM)Tris Wrote: Yuup.. Cam whorin' in a mall. #likeaboss

SUPERMAN!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tris - Jul. 05, 2012

(Jul. 05, 2012  7:30 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

SUPERMAN!

Yeebuddy!

dontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimuglydontsayimugly

You ugly XD No I'm kidding...

Again, better than I look...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Jul. 05, 2012

That chunk of text is actually appealing to look at. It has a pixelized pattern sort of thing. But yeah, I dunnoe why people write that they are ugly. Seriously, you're not.

So I got bored and decided to take this... Pink Cowgirl Cowboy hat FTW!

And I do not feel embarrassed, yet...

And Yes, I am still 14, even in this pic...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Chibiterasu - Jul. 05, 2012

(Jul. 05, 2012  9:35 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So I got bored and decided to take this... Pink Cowgirl Cowboy hat FTW!

*Facepalm*
That's all I have to say to that

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DefStamina88 - Jul. 06, 2012

(Jul. 05, 2012  11:14 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  9:35 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So I got bored and decided to take this... Pink Cowgirl Cowboy hat FTW!

*Facepalm*
That's all I have to say to that

Hey, That's me on a NORMAL day, sir. Wait until a wacky day! Just give me about 2-3 gallons of Food Lion brand sweet tea and THEN watch...