World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Jun. 18, 2012

(Jun. 17, 2012  3:28 PM)potato Wrote: This was taken at school, a bit blurry but whatever. Anyways, here's me!

Dat writing on the board yo...

But I have to agree with JSB, I thought you'd be older.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Priscient - Jun. 19, 2012

Not too sure if I ever posted a picture of myself in this thread, so yeah. Here's what I look like if you guys are interested.

Picture Of Me: (Click to View)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Fantomu - Jun. 19, 2012

(Jun. 18, 2012  4:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2012  3:28 PM)potato Wrote: This was taken at school, a bit blurry but whatever. Anyways, here's me!

Whoa, I expected you to be older than that, haha! XD

But seriously, you look like a really cute schoolboy there!

Oh, stop it you! XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Jun. 19, 2012

(Jun. 19, 2012  4:03 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Not too sure if I ever posted a picture of myself in this thread, so yeah. Here's what I look like if you guys are interested.

You should definitely audition for BigBang Tongue_out_wink

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ingulit - Jun. 19, 2012

Gentlemen. (Click to View)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DefStamina88 - Jun. 19, 2012

Ah, it burns! XD NO I'm kidding...

You actually look pretty cool, Ingulit, especially in the 2nd one. Like the black tattoos and just the fact that you covered one of your eyes makes you look like the style I never had, hah...

Anyways, MEEEE!! ( I look horrible... Unhappy )

1st pic: Just me, haha...
2nd pic: Me, Wing and Flash...
3rd Pic: Me and my 3 best beys, MF Flash Byxis S130RF, MF-F Basalt Aquario 230CS, and MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145CS... (Actually had to kneel down to the floor for that pic XD)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - TakasuMouce - Jun. 19, 2012

Wow, I thought you were younger! I thought you were a kid... I should stop assuming things and look at facts...
Tired

I should probably clarify that those tattoos aren't permanent; my girlfriend drew them on me so I could cosplay Dark Negi from Negima!. While it was awesome to have them, I don't think I could ever actually get a real tattoo, lol

I'm going to actually reiterate what Yukio said, I put you as younger, lol; how old are you?

EDIT: Your bio says you're 14, but surely you aren't that young O.o Your beard says otherwise

(Jun. 19, 2012  11:29 PM)Yukio Wrote: Wow, I thought you were younger! I thought you were a kid... I should stop assuming things and look at facts...
Tired

I'm 14, so don't blame yourself. Happens all the time...
(Jun. 19, 2012  11:30 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I should probably clarify that those tattoos aren't permanent; my girlfriend drew them on me so I could cosplay Dark Negi from Negima!. While it was awesome to have them, I don't think I could ever actually get a real tattoo, lol

Well, she did a pretty good job there! Like that design. Wear it more often!

DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2012  11:30 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I should probably clarify that those tattoos aren't permanent; my girlfriend drew them on me so I could cosplay Dark Negi from Negima!. While it was awesome to have them, I don't think I could ever actually get a real tattoo, lol

Haha, she'll be happy someone else thought so Grin I really did like them, and I was considering trying to find a place that does henna tattoos so I could wear them for a month. I figured I'd do it in the winter, though, so I could mostly cover them up in case I need to give a presentation or something where I need to give a good first impression.

EDIT: lol, I just realized how much WALL-E stuff there is in my picture of the tattoos... even my dogtag has WALL-E and EVE on it! I do really like WALL-E x)

(Jun. 19, 2012  11:36 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
DefStamina88 Wrote:

Haha, she'll be happy someone else thought so Grin I really did like them, and I was considering trying to find a place that does henna tattoos so I could wear them for a month. I figured I'd do it in the winter, though, so I could mostly cover them up in case I need to give a presentation or something where I need to give a good first impression.

I really want to get that design, but my school and college class prevents me from wearing hand-drawn tattoos... I'm probably gonna get some before summer's over...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ingulit - Jun. 20, 2012

If you like the design, here are some pictures it's based on:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/200/0/5/Negima___Dark_Negi_by_Matt_VII.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/firebomber4/Dark_Negi.png

Do a search for "Dark Negi Negima!" on Google and you'll find plenty of source material. Be warned that Negima isn't exactly for kids, though, so you might get some... interesting... search results (lol)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Jun. 20, 2012

(Jun. 19, 2012  10:03 PM)Ingulit Wrote:

Damn, you must really like WALL-E,haha.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DefStamina88 - Jun. 20, 2012

(Jun. 19, 2012  10:57 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: MEEEE!! ( I look horrible... Unhappy )

1st pic: Just me, haha...
2nd pic: Me, Wing and Flash...
3rd Pic: Me and my 3 best beys, MF Flash Byxis S130RF, MF-F Basalt Aquario 230CS, and MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145CS... (Actually had to kneel down to the floor for that pic XD)

Forgot to mention, these were taken about a week ago during the sunest, so if they're too dark, sorry about that, but I couldn't get any better quality because I was taking them on my computer...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Sparta - Jun. 20, 2012

I am a sexy beast.
Well, here's what I actually look like:
I know, the hair isn't as good...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kei - Jun. 21, 2012

(Jun. 19, 2012  8:57 PM)Insomniac Wrote: You should definitely audition for BigBang Tongue_out_wink

There's a reason we call him Kpop Star, you know.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Jun. 21, 2012

(Jun. 21, 2012  1:04 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2012  8:57 PM)Insomniac Wrote: You should definitely audition for BigBang Tongue_out_wink

There's a reason we call him Kpop Star, you know.

Hey, I know, you know.

So, here is a pic of me (Click to View)
So, on a scale of one to Gackt, how noticable is my plastic surgery Tongue_out

EDIT: Okay, no more sense of humor.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DefStamina88 - Jun. 21, 2012

Quite Noticeable....

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Jun. 21, 2012

(Jun. 21, 2012  1:09 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Quite Noticeable....

Hah, it was a joke.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - *Ginga* - Jun. 21, 2012

What do you actually look like?
haha

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Jun. 21, 2012

I was bored that night, k

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DefStamina88 - Jun. 21, 2012

(Jun. 21, 2012  11:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was bored that night, k

All you have to do is add an epic background, and wa-la!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Jun. 22, 2012

Off to photoshop I go~

Haha, if only I had real skill with it I could make my photo look awesome.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Wizard - Jun. 22, 2012

(Jun. 21, 2012  11:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was bored that night, k
so I'm not the only one who actually hangs those posters? Or needs to shave? XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Fantomu - Jun. 27, 2012

T'was a boring day, so I built a mountain on top of my head. Literally.

How are my new glasses though?