World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - TakasuMouce - May. 25, 2012

(May. 25, 2012  3:49 AM)Purple Pony Wrote:
(May. 24, 2012  10:24 PM)Yukio Wrote: Good. I hate Blackberrys.

Why are you hating on my phone Crying Not nice! What did Blackberries ever do to you?
@Zancrow,
You kinda are well known after you owned us all at Bey Bash. Plus you're a boss.
I was using a blackberry, and it gliched up on me 4 times.

And also, when I saw Kai-Vs picture, this was what happened:
Me: Wait, that's Kai-V?
Computer: Yes.
Me: It cant be. Computer, why are you lying!
Computer : No, I am not.
Then this ran though my head:
Now... how does everyone else on the committee look?Chocked_2

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Benjohadi - May. 25, 2012

(May. 25, 2012  3:10 AM)Hazel Wrote: Kai-V and th!nk both have pictures here.

well..you should have your pics here too..hahah..

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Cannon - May. 25, 2012

Quote:Now... how does everyone else on the committee look?
Well .. we know how Kei looks like from the videos on BeyChannel..

He looks very lanky, i should say, or something. Aha

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Evolution - May. 25, 2012

Hmm so that's what you look like Zancrow?! Hah, I alway's use to picture you as Max Tate back in the day LOL! Then for some reason I started to picture you as the actual Zancrow ... Chocked_2

Anyway's, Tight pic bro! Grin

For all of y'all who are wondering, Ben-Ben Look's like Tony Stark! <True stuff guy's! XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - 50uNdW4v3 - May. 25, 2012

(May. 25, 2012  2:58 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Wow, when ever I see a well known member in a photo, I am like "Wow, that's what they look like!?!". Especially Kei, Zancrow, and Bey Brad.

I just wish I knew what Hazel, Kai-V, th!nk, and Crab Commando(just because of his username) looked like.
Nobody on this site has ever seen my face. I run across North America, carrying only a laptop. I live on dark sandy beaches where the crabs are. I follow the ways of the crab. I feed off of pigeons and squirrels, and hang out in trash cans behind houses with Wi-Fi whenever I wish to post on the WBO. I have only got arrested five times by cops and I wear prosthetic claws. It's pretty dang hard to type with 'em.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Benjohadi - May. 25, 2012

(May. 25, 2012  3:26 PM)Evolution Wrote: Hmm so that's what you look like Zancrow?! Hah, I alway's use to picture you as Max Tate back in the day LOL! Then for some reason I started to picture you as the actual Zancrow ... Chocked_2

Anyway's, Tight pic bro! Grin

For all of y'all who are wondering, Ben-Ben Look's like Tony Stark! <True stuff guy's! XD
but i'm much more handsome version if Robert Downey Jr..with Chris Hemsworth abes and chest...

total out of truth...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - May. 25, 2012

(May. 25, 2012  11:37 AM)Yukio Wrote: I was using a blackberry, and it gliched up on me 4 times.

And also, when I saw Kai-Vs picture, this was what happened:
Then this ran though my headGasp_o
Now... how does everyone else on the committee look?

Am I supposed to take this comment positively.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - May. 25, 2012

(May. 25, 2012  11:37 AM)Yukio Wrote: And also, when I saw Kai-Vs picture, this was what happened:

i wonder what penguin boy looks like

RE: Pictures of yourself! - TakasuMouce - May. 25, 2012

@ Kai-V: Yes, you were. The meaning behind the dialog was: Kai-V looked more awesome than expected.
Raigeko13: My pic is one or two pages back, FYI.

Sorry, it looked weird with the dialog because I missedplaced the Chocked
I hope this will sort out the little offensives feeling. I have edited my last post and placed it in the correct place. My kindle makes it hard to post. Sorry about that. I hope this has solved the inconveniance I had caused earlier. I will promise to check my posts before fully posting it online. Sorry to everyone offended in any way.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hazel - May. 25, 2012

(May. 25, 2012  8:11 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  11:37 AM)Yukio Wrote: And also, when I saw Kai-Vs picture, this was what happened:

i wonder what penguin boy looks like

He has a picture of himself two pages back.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BestLeoneBlader - May. 25, 2012

yes, I am a girl(although some of u probably already knew that). not the best pic of me, though... I had just finished painting that frame with my cousin, so ignore the blue paint on my face.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s418/bel1998/Me/P1170835-1.jpg

...and here's another pic of myself, but i have longer hair here(not that i needed to tell u that, everyone should be able to observe that for themselves), but my little bro caught me off guard when i was playing my guitar(i wonder how in the world he could've done that...), so i look a little over-joyous(i still like it, though).

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s418/bel1998/Me/P1170734-2.jpg

RE: Pictures of yourself! - *Ginga* - May. 26, 2012

Where could I find th!nk and Kai-V's photos?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Annoying-Fork - May. 26, 2012

The search function cannot be missed, for what you request. Not to be coy or anything.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - *Ginga* - May. 26, 2012

Yeah, but what do I search?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - May. 27, 2012

(May. 26, 2012  3:38 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Where could I find th!nk and Kai-V's photos?

Search "Kai-V"...and you will find some.

WARNING: Do not click the spoiler if you cannot handle being exposed to pure awesomeness:
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:30 AM)Kei Wrote: Pictures from Montreal this past week. Smile

To add: Kai-V is the girl...
(May. 25, 2012  11:40 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: yes, I am a girl(although some of u probably already knew that). not the best pic of me, though... I had just finished painting that frame with my cousin, so ignore the blue paint on my face.

Très jolie! J'aime tes yeux!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Renpt0 - May. 27, 2012

I think it's useless to post a picture of me, because I use to look like a Asian more than a American person.
For people that may not know that I am from USA/China Tongue_out
Some people tell me that I use to look like a person from Hollywood, but I don't use to look like a Chinese.
Mother is from China and Father is from America (California, Los Angeles)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Galaxy - May. 27, 2012

Who am I?:
[Image: 11ta3b8.jpg]
LoL, I'm the one in the center with the white T-shirt with a pirate on!
On my left there's Dario_90, and on my right NikoDefenseITA!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ninjaman60 - May. 27, 2012

Okay, First I did NOT know what Kai-V looked like, so thanks for that and two, what were u wearing Bey Brad on pic number 21. I was like WHAT??

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hazel - May. 27, 2012

It's the Kamen Rider W belt with the Fang Joker setup.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BestLeoneBlader - May. 27, 2012

(May. 27, 2012  3:21 AM)Vortex-S Wrote:
(May. 26, 2012  3:38 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Where could I find th!nk and Kai-V's photos?

Search "Kai-V"...and you will find some.

WARNING: Do not click the spoiler if you cannot handle being exposed to pure awesomeness:
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:30 AM)Kei Wrote: Pictures from Montreal this past week. Smile

To add: Kai-V is the girl...
(May. 25, 2012  11:40 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: yes, I am a girl(although some of u probably already knew that). not the best pic of me, though... I had just finished painting that frame with my cousin, so ignore the blue paint on my face.

Très jolie! J'aime tes yeux!

aw, merci(btw, i dont speak french very well, my cousin's been teaching me, so my translations are pretty rough)! Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tri - May. 28, 2012

Not that anybody cares, but here is a pic of me! I was scared at first because of my awesomeness but oh well.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BestLeoneBlader - May. 28, 2012

You do not know how hard I'm trying to keep myself from saying something offensive right now, TriSix. Although I guess that kind of did by saying that. Haha, anyway, why is it that some people just have to put like 5 pics of themselves when all we need is 1 or 2 to know what they look like? -sigh-

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hazel - May. 28, 2012

Posting your picture at all technically qualifies as garnering attention, so you cannot really criticize anyone for going for more or less when you have done it, too.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tri - May. 28, 2012

(May. 28, 2012  7:49 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: You do not know how hard I'm trying to keep myself from saying something offensive right now, TriSix. Although I guess that kind of did by saying that. Haha, -sigh-

Oh really? When I saw your pic I felt about the same way. JK!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hazel - May. 28, 2012

Knock off the immature pot shot garbage.

Now.