World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - 3-Dog - Mar. 26, 2012

Way to make it obvious who you really are, Spider-Man!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ultra - Mar. 26, 2012

ljadams9:

Man you know Espio(BeyUK) personally? He doesn't even live anywhere near you though, did you used to live near him?

Also I think you should upload pics of Sam on a night out too haha. Only if he doesn't mind.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Janstarblast - Mar. 26, 2012

(Mar. 26, 2012  2:19 AM)Zain Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2012  2:15 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2012  1:31 AM)th!nk Wrote: You guys make me want to go to England, but somehow I think a wiry ginger would look out of place with you all, haha.
Would you feel better if me and Nano went with you? XD

Definitely man, you three could chill with me, Lee and Sam for sure. I'd need someone to do my maths homework for me.

LOL Naa I'm messing, th!nk is my homeboy!

And all your NIB beys will be in the stadium then.... Speechless
Just kidding! Tongue_out

Moreover, it ma' be fun to actually see all you guys together, haha!
I actually do not know Lee and Sam very well, but well....

You know Lee better than me and I actually live near to him.

Was that directed towards me?
I wonder how I know Lee better unless he turns out to be someone who just changed his username and I forgot who he was, haha!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - 3-Dog - Mar. 26, 2012

He means that he barely knows Lee so you probably know him more than he does! Lee has been one of my best friends for the past 10 years, met him when I was 10 or 11, can't really remember, on Beyblade Damashii.... but I've not even met him yet! Should be able to soon, I think Lee, Sam and I will all meet up next year at some anime expo in London, along with all the other old crowd from the old british beyblading sites!

Oh and keep your hands off my NIB beys! LOL jk, you should be getting one of those soon if all goes well, right! Wink

If you guys go to that i'd totally go. Maybe we can get LeeDraciel and Blitz to come too(although anime and that type of stuff really isn't his thing)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ljadams9 - Mar. 26, 2012

(Mar. 26, 2012  1:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: ljadams9:

Man you know Espio(BeyUK) personally? He doesn't even live anywhere near you though, did you used to live near him?

Also I think you should upload pics of Sam on a night out too haha. Only if he doesn't mind.

Sam and I hang out now and then, or we used to. Now we live busy lives haha. I actually moved to Holland for half of last year. I think the last person from a Beyblade community I hung out with was Ben, who used to be known as Shadow, Kage, GB_Shadow, etc. He owned Genocide Beyblade back in the day.

(Mar. 26, 2012  4:00 PM)Ultra Wrote: You know Lee better than me and I actually live near to him.

Speaking of which, I will be in your town for lunch with my girlfriend on Wednesday haha!

(Mar. 26, 2012  4:20 PM)Ultra Wrote: If you guys go to that i'd totally go. Maybe we can get LeeDraciel and Blitz to come too(although anime and that type of stuff really isn't his thing)

Blitz? You mean this guy? (Black dude)
Another friend of mine. I took this pic actually!

And here's a picture from about 5 years ago. It has myself, BeyUK, NewT, Blitz, and some guys from the old community!

(Mar. 26, 2012  3:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Moreover, it ma' be fun to actually see all you guys together, haha!
I actually do not know Lee and Sam very well, but well....

How well DO we know each other? Tongue_out

Nah I meant the Mod on here. No idea who that is. I wasn't on any of the old sites. You should ditch your your girlfriend and come and play beyblade with me haha.

Haha sorry, I've not seen her in over a week now! Tongue_out Besides, most of my Beyblades are in Wickford right now!

ljadams9- We actually do not know each other, haha! Tongue_out

Zain- Oh, I get it, haha!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BeyUK-Espio - Mar. 26, 2012

I'm straight haha. Would love to see these photos you have. I don't post night out photo's because I always look like an idiot because I'm drunk haha. I could post a few in a sec.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - TakasuMouce - Mar. 26, 2012

This is a picture of me after my haircut.
Link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jyXLzVlu6Q8nsAOi1e-QdtMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

(Mar. 26, 2012  6:21 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I'm straight haha. Would love to see these photos you have. I don't post night out photo's because I always look like an idiot because I'm drunk haha. I could post a few in a sec.

I'll post them tonight! We actually look cool in them!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - th!nk - Mar. 27, 2012

(Mar. 26, 2012  4:16 PM)Zain Wrote: He means that he barely knows Lee so you probably know him more than he does! Lee has been one of my best friends for the past 10 years, met him when I was 10 or 11, can't really remember, on Beyblade Damashii.... but I've not even met him yet! Should be able to soon, I think Lee, Sam and I will all meet up next year at some anime expo in London, along with all the other old crowd from the old british beyblading sites!

Oh and keep your hands off my NIB beys! LOL jk, you should be getting one of those soon if all goes well, right! Wink

Buy me a plane ticket... pwease? :3

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ljadams9 - Mar. 27, 2012

BeyUK-Espio and I in a gay bar:

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Mar. 27, 2012

Is it just me that thought Kai-V was the person in her avatar?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 27, 2012

I believe a couple people actually thought so, and I also remember moss saying that people thought he was the dude that was in his avatar, haha.

Ah, gives me memories of all the cool people that have moved on from the website.

Yeah, it happens a lot actually. Even I picture Kai-V as Ankh, which is kind of awkward I guess as Ankh is a guy AND I know what Kai-V looks like, but yeah, that happens, it's the face you see attached to the posts, haha.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - 3-Dog - Mar. 27, 2012

(Mar. 27, 2012  4:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, it happens a lot actually. Even I picture Kai-V as Ankh, which is kind of awkward I guess as Ankh is a guy AND I know what Kai-V looks like, but yeah, that happens, it's the face you see attached to the posts, haha.

Does anyone think I'm small, white, blonde, 50s-ish and totally adorable?!

Yep.

I'm really bad with the avatar-attachment thing.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Mar. 27, 2012

I seriously am wondering now if you think my head looks like an Aero Knight helmet th!nk...

EDIT: Of course, I am brown Alex (Pegasis_Wink ), so those chances just dropped a bit lol.

Nah, it's not realistic enough, see. My mental image of you is the "Derp" photo of you on FB.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Mar. 27, 2012

Do you guys think I am the cover of a Nintendo Wii dog football game?

(Mar. 27, 2012  6:51 AM)To Wrote: Do you guys think I am the cover of a Nintendo Wii dog football game?

Get off the computer Dog
You're a Dog, you can't use computers

Pretty sure Zain pictured me as a leprechaun for a while there, too.