World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - blah - Jul. 15, 2011

A simple link to the image would have sufficed.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 15, 2011

If I'd known how to.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Jul. 15, 2011

OR YOU COULD DO THIS!
1) Go to Google Images
2) Type in Ryan Farrell, Navan
3) Click the first picture on the second row
4) Hit "View Full Size Image" or whatever it is
5) Post photo here
6) ???
7) PROFIT

EDIT:
You don't know how to post a link?
Do you even know how to work the internet?!
HOW DO YOU EVEN LOGIN

RE: Pictures of yourself! - th!nk - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  3:47 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: If I'd known how to [post a link]

How do you even manage to survive day-to-day life?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rogue Blader - Jul. 16, 2011

Hey Grei, you got any pictures from the tournament where im not blocked out cause the pic that i saw ur mom didn't get me nd a couple others lol.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Greimatter - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  12:56 AM)Rogue Blader Wrote: Hey Grei, you got any pictures from the tournament where im not blocked out cause the pic that i saw ur mom didn't get me nd a couple others lol.

Oh right, I forgot to post the rest. @_@
These are all the pictures that were on my camera, the rest were by other people.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Jul. 16, 2011

The kid with the Volcom shirt looks like he's 12...
The guy with the Epic Face in the last picture looks awesome. The one in the back, kinda blocked by Volcom shirt kid.

I like that kids hat in the back. Looks cool Cool

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Temporal - Jul. 16, 2011

*Soundwave voice* Megablader9 reporting. LeBron James jersey targeted and confirmed. Must terminate. Anyway, whoever's got that Hell Kerbecs is lucky, man. I want me a HK, but I can do that with the RB7 set I'm saving for.

Raigeko: What's step 6? I do know what you're referencing, though. Just can't remember actual names. I think South Park?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Soundwave - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  2:46 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: *Soundwave voice* Megablader9 reporting. LeBron James jersey targeted and confirmed. Must terminate. Anyway, whoever's got that Hell Kerbecs is lucky, man. I want me a HK, but I can do that with the RB7 set I'm saving for.

Neither I or Soundwave himself are amused Serious

(Jul. 16, 2011  2:29 AM)Greimatter Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  12:56 AM)Rogue Blader Wrote: Hey Grei, you got any pictures from the tournament where im not blocked out cause the pic that i saw ur mom didn't get me nd a couple others lol.

Oh right, I forgot to post the rest. @_@
These are all the pictures that were on my camera, the rest were by other people.

I'm the one in the middle with the green shirt and headphones in the other one im doin Rock On! in the last one im all the way to the right you can't see me... but you can kinda see my prize Smile 3rd place baby! First tournament with earth bull gb145 wd<-- sorry for off topic just proud of myself Tongue_out
The one to the left of me is my bro

RE: Pictures of yourself! - HollowPerseus - Jul. 16, 2011

Me after I graduated. Only found pics of me when I was 9, and this is the most recent one from last month.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Greimatter - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  2:46 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Anyway, whoever's got that Hell Kerbecs is lucky, man. I want me a HK, but I can do that with the RB7 set I'm saving for.

That would be me, with the dumb smile.

(Jul. 16, 2011  5:22 AM)Greimatter Wrote: That would be me, with the dumb smile.

I like the refer to it as an Epic Face. As it is, quite epic.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Temporal - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  5:23 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  5:22 AM)Greimatter Wrote: That would be me, with the dumb smile.

I like the refer to it as an Epic Face. As it is, quite epic.

Or the "Yeah, I'm so much awesomer than everyone in this tournament, so there's really no point in finishing. I will win, and you will lose. It's that simple" face. Because honestly, that's what the face is saying.

Anyway, sorry for the lame Soundwave joke. Been watchin' a LOT of G1 Transformers lately. (And I hate LeBron James...)<Kinda off-topic.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - th!nk - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  5:22 AM)Greimatter Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:46 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Anyway, whoever's got that Hell Kerbecs is lucky, man. I want me a HK, but I can do that with the RB7 set I'm saving for.

Seriously, it's a carping awesome smile.

(Jul. 16, 2011  6:30 AM)th!nk Wrote:

Ya man your just like RAWR! that was a seriously hectic day though...What beyblade r u holding up?

(Jul. 16, 2011  11:21 AM)Rogue Blader Wrote:

That would be me, with the epic smile.

Ya man your just like RAWR! that was a seriously hectic day though...What beyblade r u holding up?
I too, wonder...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AtomicFangâ„¢ - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  3:21 PM)Nano Wrote:

I too, wonder...
After many,Grueling Pixel's zoom in ,I made the conclusion that that my kind sir is a hell kerbecs.

xD

(Jul. 16, 2011  3:34 PM)AtomicFangâ„¢ Wrote:

I too, wonder...
After many,Grueling Pixel's zoom in ,I made the conclusion that that my kind sir is a hell kerbecs.

xD

I KNEW IT!

I too, wonder...

Lol sorry for double post but pretty strong hints

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Terra Blazer - Jul. 17, 2011

who is that with the hat in Grei's picture? I've got the exact same one

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Jul. 17, 2011

[Image: p7100274u.jpg]
I actually tried to smile xD
An this was before my haircut I got like 3 days ago Lips_sealed None of you will see meh nao

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 17, 2011

How do you get pictures of yourself up? I'm trying but cant seem to do it.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DynaZord - Jul. 17, 2011

Put [img]Picture's link[/img] so we can see the actual image here.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 17, 2011

[Image: photo.php?fbid=320678309014&set=t.100000...36&type=1.]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Jul. 17, 2011

Upload it to a site like Imageshack, click view full size, and put it on here. We can't view your Facebook unless we're friends with you.