World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - OkiBlaze - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  2:21 AM)Anubis132 Wrote: Check the contents of his nike bag.

Trust me, he's safe, haha.

Elmo, what organization was the yellow cord for?
Congrats!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - th!nk - Jun. 20, 2011

OkiBlaze: You think that, but you've never seen their "inner". They could be hackers. God I miss that guy.

(Jun. 20, 2011  8:10 AM)Elmo Wrote: *snip*

lol don't know why I'm inclined to post in this thread after not visiting this forum in so long but w/e

Wow, you're still alive. I only know you from reading stuff from beywiki days, hah. Nice medallion.

(Jun. 20, 2011  8:19 AM)Unlucky Wrote: It was like right after taking this photo that I realized I was holding the bite edge =/
*snip*
By finding your fingers on the floor?

"Plop"
-Hah, look, my fingers. Oh, damn, holding the bite edge.

... That was hilarious played out in my head. I apologise.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Unlucky - Jun. 20, 2011

Nah nah it's all good. The sword made out of wood anyway. And the edges are blunt :L The replica cant slice anything, but it'll probably break a few ribs if I hit someone in the right place.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Half Nail - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  8:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Taking self photos have never been my thing.
EVAR
I can never smile in them either, idk why lol. I try to, but then I just look like a goof. XD

You look like Edd from Eddsworld!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  5:25 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  8:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Taking self photos have never been my thing.
EVAR
I can never smile in them either, idk why lol. I try to, but then I just look like a goof. XD

You look like Edd from Eddsworld!

[Image: Edd__s_World_by_eddsworld.jpg]
Not sure if trolling...
Lol idk what that even is, I just found this on Google Tongue_out

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Half Nail - Jun. 20, 2011

I'm not trolling. You look like Edd! You should watch his videos on Youtube, they're very funny.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Greimatter - Jun. 20, 2011

Here's a picture of most of the participants from Mayblades that I never got around to posting. I'm the one with the striped jacket and the dumb smile.
The videos, unfortunately, were saved on another computer that I won't have access to for a while. Pinching_eyes

(Jun. 20, 2011  6:53 PM)Greimatter Wrote: Here's a picture of most of the participants from Mayblades that I never got around to posting. I'm the one with the striped jacket and the dumb smile. The videos, unfortunately, were saved on another computer that I won't have access to for a while. Pinching_eyes
I see pizza behind those people...
GIMME SOME!

Lol jk, I lol'd at your smile :B

RE: Pictures of yourself! - The Fire Wyrm - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 16, 2011  5:19 PM)Nano Wrote: Taken on the last day of school. I admit it, I don't look very good in this picture. I look bad in all pictures ><
Thats what you look like.....

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  6:53 PM)Greimatter Wrote: Here's a picture of most of the participants from Mayblades that I never got around to posting. I'm the one with the striped jacket and the dumb smile. The videos, unfortunately, were saved on another computer that I won't have access to for a while. Pinching_eyes
Epic Face.
(Jun. 20, 2011  7:14 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  5:19 PM)Nano Wrote: Taken on the last day of school. I admit it, I don't look very good in this picture. I look bad in all pictures ><
Thats what you look like.....

I look bad in this photo, there are much better ones of me in this thread. Ones where I actually have a good smile.

Haha Nano, I've never been able to smile in photos. Idk why xD
Not even in my birth photo, I flipped off the cameraman LOL

(Jun. 20, 2011  7:48 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Haha Nano, I've never been able to smile in photos. Idk why xD
Not even in my birth photo, I flipped off the cameraman LOL

[Image: SP_A1018.jpg]
Be jealous of my awesome smile and hair (just kidding)

My hair's cooler than yours Cute (it just curls up all the time like an arse lol)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Jun. 20, 2011

Nano, who is the babe you got there lol.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ƛnubis - Jun. 20, 2011

I was looking in the other direction talking to someone.

(Jun. 20, 2011  8:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Nano, who is the babe you got there lol.

Gee, I have no clue who it is Confused

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  8:47 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  8:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Nano, who is the babe you got there lol.

But you're holding hands.Serious

(Jun. 20, 2011  8:50 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

But you're holding hands.Serious

What are you, my sister?
Although I wouldn't mind having you as a sister.

Rofl, Nano's gonna have to fess up eventually! Might as well spit it up bro! xD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - th!nk - Jun. 20, 2011

I think he already did, earlier on. Geeze guys, so lazy Tongue_out

(Jun. 20, 2011  9:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: I think he already did, earlier on. Geeze guys, so lazy Tongue_out

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much
[/Elvisvoice]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - xXCL0UDXx - Jun. 21, 2011

never mind i saw th!nks post

RE: Pictures of yourself! - |Joe| - Jun. 21, 2011

So I went to the mall today (Franklin Mills in case anyone knows where that is) and my friend took a few pictures of me:
This was me at GameStop just lookin all sexy.

Then this was me riding a Bob the Builder ride. I was too big to fit, so I just held on to the side.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - djspida5 - Jun. 21, 2011

best post in this thread.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Benjohadi - Jun. 21, 2011

EVAR

hey hey...i dotn know if everybody share the same thought..
i think you should dressed up like captain jack sparrow raigeko13..
you got the johny depp face..XD