World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Arcadia - Jun. 19, 2011

Naw, The Wii Remote and Nunchuck is the classic way to do things

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  3:28 AM)Revolver Hades Wrote: Naw, The Wii Remote and Nunchuck is the classic way to do things

That. I hate the sideways Wii remote, it's difficult to grasp and use for the old demos. The Wii and Nunchuck is so much easier.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kei - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, I am sure most of the photographs taken of me were 'serious', but Kei posted all those where I was smiling ...

This is true, ahaha.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  3:14 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Who is your favorite character? I would totally take you on. Tongue_out_wink

Usually it is Roy, but in that game, Ike.

(Jun. 19, 2011  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  3:14 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Who is your favorite character? I would totally take you on. Tongue_out_wink

Pfft, Marth is by far the better of the Fire Emblem characters IMO, sadly I no longer have Brawl to back it up.
Ike is too heavy and Roy is too much like Marth for my taste

Lucario's where it's at, people. Have you ever taken a high powered Force Palm + Aura Sphere combo at point-blank? Or a Double Team when you least expect it to get a quick KO when it matters.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Jun. 19, 2011

Come on, we all know Peach is the way to go Cool

Pffft Peach is only good for her pro booty attack,as we all know Ganon is where its at Cute

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kei - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Lucario's where it's at, people. Have you ever taken a high powered Force Palm + Aura Sphere combo at point-blank? Or a Double Team when you least expect it to get a quick KO when it matters.

this

OK guys, enough Brawl talk!

I apologize for that off topicness Kei

[Image: vetera10.jpg]

Me and a friend, If only I had a drivers license -sigh-

Im the guy on the steering wheel with the pro smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Captain Caprii - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I believe.

Yes i was right >;3 i told you kai-v couldnt have a serious face on mario >.> gimmme my money. Kai-v who were you using .. if u say peach im going to fall off a cliff

Read the last half of that page, seriously... People need to relearn how to read and put effort into searching, seriously... Do we have to spoonfeed you guys?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Katsuya - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  4:13 AM)Revolver Hades Wrote: I apologize for that off topicness Kei

[Image: vetera10.jpg]

Me and a friend, If only I had a drivers license -sigh-

Im the guy on the steering wheel with the pro smile
You remind me of me and my friend riding bumper carts at Six Flags. P.S Ness and Sonic rule I'll crush of all you end of story.

I still wonder if those bullets and grenades were real, I will never know T_T

(Jun. 19, 2011  4:22 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Read the last half of that page, seriously... People need to relearn how to read and put effort into searching, seriously... Do we have to spoonfeed you guys?
Nah but i also dont think your rudeness is needed ethier Joyful_2 and i read the posts before it Tired i just figured it out before u posted this and i dont even get why we gots on deh topic of games 0-0 *gets back on track*

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SaMaster14 - Jun. 19, 2011

was at my condo in Newport Beach today, took some fun pics!

[Image: 2011-06-18_18-21-36_885.jpg]

[Image: 2011-06-18_18-18-17_464.jpg]

[Image: 2011-06-18_18-14-13_609.jpg]

[Image: 2011-06-18_18-11-59_816.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 17, 2011  1:29 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  9:12 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Nicely done. Is your natural hair light or dark? Also, do your colours run?

My natural colour is a really boring middling ashy brown.

And the colour does run a during the first few washes, but other than that it stays put pretty well.

Thanks, I was thinking a dark red might be good, but last time I had bright red the collars of my school shirts became pink.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - OkiBlaze - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:23 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Asian sensation! JK, but that's cool. Are you facing summer with a Scythe Kronos? Or no?
As of right now, no. Scythe Kronos isn't at my local Jusco oddly, and I wasn't intending upon getting it in the first place because I have no money T.T

RE: Pictures of yourself! - th!nk - Jun. 19, 2011

Oh noes, who will do our early testing! T.T
It's such a promising stamina wheel...

Ugh, I have way too much hair right now, which isn't helped by the fact I've lost a bit of weight being unable to eat solid food due to glandular fever, from my already skeletal frame. My hair grows so fast and so thick, and I'm still too ill to go out and get a haircut. It's annoying, it's getting in my ears. I can't cope with long-ish hair Uncertain

Considering dying the tip of my fringe black. Can't dye too much, gotta keep the Ranga Pride, but yeah. Kinda a burnt look maybe. I dunno. Making this related, When I do, I'll be posting pics. I really have to post some more, but I have so few good pictures of me. Gah.

(Jun. 19, 2011  10:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh noes, who will do our early testing! T.T
It's such a promising stamina wheel...

Ugh, I have way too much hair right now, which isn't helped by the fact I've lost a bit of weight being unable to eat solid food due to glandular fever, from my already skeletal frame. My hair grows so fast and so thick, and I'm still too ill to go out and get a haircut. It's annoying, it's getting in my ears. I can't cope with long-ish hair Uncertain

Considering dying the tip of my fringe black. Can't dye too much, gotta keep the Ranga Pride, but yeah. Kinda a burnt look maybe. I dunno. Making this related, When I do, I'll be posting pics. I really have to post some more, but I have so few good pictures of me. Gah.
I dont know what that fever is but erm if you can move around go get a pair of sisscors and cut it off clippers work to Joyful_2 in ur ear.... i dont like anything fuzzy hairy etc. to touch my ear id start giggleing and laughing like crazy

Edit: just read up about it and i got tips i post them for you Joyful_2 sure u probably allready knew tho -.-
Hot drinks can relieve the sore throat.
Drink plenty of fluids when you run a fever.
Rest when you're tired or are running a fever.
Resume physical activities slowly.
Wait at least eight weeks before resuming activities, involving heavy physical strain.
It's sensible to avoid drinking alcohol for six weeks, while recovering from glandular fever.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - th!nk - Jun. 19, 2011

Hah, thanks, yeah, I know all that, I'm on the mend, but the energy drain is crazy. Plus, due to the fact my job is "heavy physical work", I can't afford haircut right now :p
I would never cut my own hair, I'm horrible with scissors Tongue_out Learnt that long ago :p It needs thinning, it's ridiculously thick. I've also got "such wonderful hair" that hairdressers often don't want me to damage it with bleaching and dye (otherwise it'd be primary-colour/cartoony red, instead of natural red).

Man, this is getting off-topic, but we really need a "hair" thread, considering the fact so many people on here do fancy stuff with it, and it usually ends up here.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - elaine - Jun. 19, 2011

[Image: 17060_258901237629_688912629_3191928_983008_n.jpg]

TADAH!!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Wizard - Jun. 20, 2011

Fire Emblem characters? Lol. I mostly use Link and Fox. (Sorry, I'm not trying to start discussion of Brawl again. I'll stop now.)

OkiBlaze - Nice pics. Lol. I literally just spent like... 5 minutes trying to figure out what the guy with the Nike bag is purchasing. XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - djspida5 - Jun. 20, 2011

i'm in the middle being a menace

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Half Nail - Jun. 20, 2011

elaine - Try not to hit on, try not to hit on, try not to hit on...

Nice pic anyways. Smile