World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Half Nail - Jun. 18, 2011

Ironic how people say Kai-V never smiles and she's smiling in like every single one of these pics, hah.

Cool pics!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Xlr8 - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  2:30 AM)Kei Wrote: Pictures from Montreal this past week. Smile

awesome pics dude all of u r looking great and the funniest one was brad with a purse Eee

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Robsta - Jun. 18, 2011

Kei is a resourceful one. Getting in some practice before you actually race. XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Callum6939 - Jun. 18, 2011

neat, what game were you guys playing, also Beybrad likes robotic dinosaurs

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Odin - Jun. 18, 2011

That. Looks. So. Fun. Dang, Kei. Who won the race, by the way?

And Kai-V reminds me of Jillian Michaels. In that picture of ya'll playing Wii, she's looks deadly serious.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Janstarblast - Jun. 18, 2011

Wow! Great pics Kei! I am really sorry, but I didn't recognize anyone but Brad. I also recognized Kai-V, because of the post above me says she was playing Wii.
EDIT: Well, wait! You(Kei) are that blonde-haired guy with the Digital Power Launcher!
Also, I see no reason why people say that Kai-V never smiles... I can see her smiling in every pic except the one in which she is playing Wii.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Benjohadi - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  3:03 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: neat, what game were you guys playing, also Beybrad likes robotic dinosaurs
ahah..thats not robotic dinosaurs..thats 'fang' drive usb from kamen rider w..

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Xlr8 - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! Great pics Kei! I am really sorry, but I didn't recognize anyone but Brad. I also recognized Kai-V, because of the post above me says she was playing Wii.
EDIT: Well, wait! You(Kei) are that blonde-haired guy with the Digital Power Launcher!
Also, I see no reason why people say that Kai-V never smiles... I can see her smiling in every pic except the one in which she is playing Wii.

dude everyone says that because she is a strict mod so everybody just imagines her as a serious girl who never smiles Tongue_out he he . i believe people must not comment on anybody without knowing them Angry this is a very bad habit of most of the peopleUnhappy

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  3:06 PM)Odin Wrote: That. Looks. So. Fun. Dang, Kei. Who won the race, by the way?

And Kai-V reminds me of Jillian Michaels. In that picture of ya'll playing Wii, she's looks deadly serious.

Ahah. That name reminded me of something because of where I work. That is quite funny.

Actually, I am sure most of the photographs taken of me were 'serious', but Kei posted all those where I was smiling ...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Wizard - Jun. 18, 2011

Nice pictures. Joyful_2 What Wii game were you and Kai-V playing? Lol. By the way you two were holding your controllers, I'm guessing it was a side-scroller. XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Captain Caprii - Jun. 18, 2011

Kai-V had the look of doom in the wii picture .Nonsense who said she doesnt smile >.> thats made up by people who cant understand her epicness. (I was trying to think of something else to say but erm nvm)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  4:17 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Nice pictures. Joyful_2 What Wii game were you and Kai-V playing? Lol. By the way you two were holding your controllers, I'm guessing it was a side-scroller. XD

My bet's on New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Captain Caprii - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  11:26 PM)Nano Wrote:

No Kai-v wouldnt have a serious face on such a fun game >.> it was probably super smash bros cuz you can play dat with a controler xD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  11:28 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  11:26 PM)Nano Wrote:

No Kai-v wouldnt have a serious face on such a fun game >.> it was probably super smash bros cuz you can play dat with a controler xD

NSMB Wii is annoying. I'm on the last castle, and I have a super serious face playing it.

Hey Valentin, this is for you Cool

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Gen SimpL - Jun. 18, 2011

OMG FANG JOKER
lol u guys look awesome

RE: Pictures of yourself! - OkiBlaze - Jun. 19, 2011

Very nice pictures, Kei.

Summer is out, and we're ready for it. (Click to View)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hov - Jun. 19, 2011

I see a scooby doo snax behind you o-o. Where you live? That building looks nice.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  1:23 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Very nice pictures, Kei.

Asian sensation! JK, but that's cool. Are you facing summer with a Scythe Kronos? Or no?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - Jun. 19, 2011

We were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I believe.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ƛnubis - Jun. 19, 2011

The guy behind you looks like he is shoplifting with the nike bag

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Arcadia - Jun. 19, 2011

Aaah, Super Smash Bros Brawl is one of the best games for the Wii

And time for the worst picture of my life

[img][Image: musica13.jpg][/img]

The hat was way too big, but the mustache makes everything

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Jun. 19, 2011

I remember seeing those on Facebook. Nice mustache Oki! Wish I could get one like that. how long did it take to grow? XD
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I believe.

Ah, I was semi-close.
How did you do? I personally suck without the GameCube controller.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:52 AM)Nano Wrote: Ah, I was semi-close.

We were using the Wii Remote sideways, yes, so somehow I could not make the character jump most of the time.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Jun. 19, 2011

Who is your favorite character? I would totally take you on. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:52 AM)Nano Wrote: Ah, I was semi-close.

We were using the Wii Remote sideways, yes, so somehow I could not make the character jump most of the time.

That's why I prefer the GameCube controller, where it has two buttons for jumping, unlike the Wii remote.