World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - May. 08, 2011

I surprised mom for Mothers Day at her workplace with an unexpected visit and a catering order organized by my sister and my mom's coworkers. I took pictures of it, but I'll put them up later, since my phone is being a dumb bull right now.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - RAW - May. 08, 2011

WTF DO AUSTRALIA HAVE ITS OWN MOTHERS DAY?!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Terra Blazer - May. 08, 2011

um, today is Mother's day in my area too... really RAW...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - NoodooSoup - May. 08, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  11:15 PM)RAW Wrote: WTF DO AUSTRALIA HAVE ITS OWN MOTHERS DAY?!

WTF WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE THIS?!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - May. 09, 2011

(May. 08, 2011  10:42 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  10:40 PM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  6:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: probably, i'm weak as hell.

Hire Kai-V Tongue_out

It probobly be smarter to hire DudeLibruhhh
You know, I'm female and I do construction part time in the summer. I get paid the same wages as full grown men do because I work just as hard and everyone on the field knows it. Women can be just as strong if not stronger than men.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Terra Blazer - May. 09, 2011

women are definitely stronger. not hating on guys, but there's a reason why women were anatomically chosen to have babies

RE: Pictures of yourself! - KCPJ - May. 09, 2011

im tired of this arguement,We should have a worldwide contest,it would be GENIUS

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Dan - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  12:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  10:42 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  10:40 PM)Nano Wrote: Hire Kai-V Tongue_out
It probobly be smarter to hire DudeLibruhhh
You know, I'm female and I do construction part time in the summer. I get paid the same wages as full grown men do because I work just as hard and everyone on the field knows it. Women can be just as strong if not stronger than men.

I think at one point there (siblings thread?) was a time where Kai-V admitted something about the physical traits of her compared with her brother. I forgot which way it went (Kai-V>Dude, Dude>Kai-V) exactly, but I'm guessing that is what Scipio based his statement on, not at all gender-wise. The word pregnancy murders any anti-female arguments anyway. God, why the hell do I know this?! (random post information, not the pregnancy part.)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hov - May. 09, 2011

Waiiittttt??? Dude is Kai-V's brother? I thought Brad was related to her???? Im confused now. T_T

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Sasukia - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  12:44 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: women are definitely stronger. not hating on guys, but there's a reason why women were anatomically chosen to have babies

Have you hit yew head! I am not saying woman are weak i am just saying i haven't seen a woman who can beet me at a arm wrestling, So that would indicate that woman are not as strong as men.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - May. 09, 2011

® Wrote:Waiiittttt??? Dude is Kai-V's brother? I thought Brad was related to her???? Im confused now. T_T

Ah, Brad and I are just friends, hah.

My brother is taller and 'bigger' than me.

Sasukia Wrote:Have you hit yew head! I am not saying woman are weak i am just saying i haven't seen a woman who can beet me at a arm wrestling, So that would indicate that woman are not as strong as woman.

We are quite fine with just being apparently more intelligent than you, it is sufficient. That message proves it.

(May. 09, 2011  1:09 AM)Sasukia Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  12:44 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: women are definitely stronger. not hating on guys, but there's a reason why women were anatomically chosen to have babies

Have you hit yew head! I am not saying woman are weak i am just saying i haven't seen a woman who can beet me at a arm wrestling, So that would indicate that woman are not as strong as woman.
Arm wrestling isn't the only form of strength, you know. I lift a lot of heavy objects and for that I use my legs.

You really don't know how to respect women, do you?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Greimatter - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  1:09 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Have you hit yew head! I am not saying woman are weak i am just saying i haven't seen a woman who can beet me at a arm wrestling, So that would indicate that woman are not as strong as woman.

I didn't know that woman are not as strong as woman. Is man are strong as man?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Sasukia - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  1:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  1:09 AM)Sasukia Wrote:

Have you hit yew head! I am not saying woman are weak i am just saying i haven't seen a woman who can beet me at a arm wrestling, So that would indicate that woman are not as strong as woman.
Arm wrestling isn't the only form of strength, you know. I lift a lot of heavy objects and for that I use my legs.

You really don't know how to respect women, do you?

Wow before we get of track, I respect woman but was just saying some are not as strong as boys. So how are you doing?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Terra Blazer - May. 09, 2011

Muscular strength is overrated if you don't have the brain power to use it properly

Unless we can see the gun show, I think continuing this conversation is irrelevant to the topic.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - May. 09, 2011

kai-v is in charge of that show.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - May. 09, 2011

Nice one Otsu! I wish I could come up with stuff like that.

I bet SSJfisherman would be proud to see that joke Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - May. 09, 2011

If it was not that it is not 'womanly', I would probably do it.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ikmv - May. 09, 2011

Ladies ladies get back to the topic or in the kitchen.. /run

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Annoying-Fork - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  3:38 AM)ikmv Wrote: Ladies ladies get back to the topic or in the kitchen.. /run

Get out of my cereal box, like right now.

Impress.jpg

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  3:38 AM)ikmv Wrote: Ladies ladies get back to the topic or in the kitchen.. /run

You might want to be careful next time you are with Deikailo...

[Image: ECphoto_02.gif]

Good times...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - May. 09, 2011

No.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BDaichi - May. 09, 2011

(May. 09, 2011  4:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: [Image: ECphoto_02.gif]

Good times...

Weak sauce!
I vs'ed them all right after the tourney, right next to the stage and crushed them...
Cept first place he out spun be by a sec!
Yes good times!