World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Janstarblast - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  7:19 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  7:16 AM)Valentin Wrote: swagger level 9999

fixed

Is that all? I think it needs more fixing.
AnnieDuck- Gosh! You look awesome(am still young to say something else).

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - Apr. 28, 2011

Annieduck you look amazing.

Beybrad, you haven't aged at all haha.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Chups - Apr. 28, 2011

I am with all this annieduck stuff. You are ....Good Looking. It would sound Extremely strange if I said anything else.

I have restrained myself. But I cannot Hold it in. Brad looks so.....I dont know. He just looks AWESOME! I dont even know how to Explain it. He just looks Unbelievably A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I just had to.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Apr. 28, 2011

Annie's older than you, it wouldn't be p... I'M NOT GOING THERE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN A DAY

[Image: Star_Driver.jpg]

FABULOUS

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Chups - Apr. 28, 2011

I know. I always say it not using the Meaning of it Properly.

I say it to anything. E.G My Friend - I have 6 toes Me - Thats pedoish. Ya following?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  11:53 AM)To Wrote: ...

Annie's older than you, it wouldn't be p... I'M NOT GOING THERE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN A DAY

FABULOUS

Well, y'know... Being this old, it's a pinch.

(Apr. 28, 2011  12:07 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:53 AM)To Wrote: ...

FABULOUS

Well, y'know... Being this old, it's a pinch.

Ha Ha Ha. It doesn't even matter!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  10:46 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Beybrad, you haven't aged at all haha.
Physically, and mentally XD

(Apr. 28, 2011  3:52 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:46 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Beybrad, you haven't aged at all haha.

LOL! Also, I read some where, Bey Brad posted that he was six yrs. old! I know that its the most famous post of the millennium, but I had to say it!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  3:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:52 PM)Nano Wrote:

LOL! Also, I read some where, Bey Brad posted that he was six yrs. old! I know that its the most famous post of the millennium, but I had to say it!

I'm also seeing the same in you...

LOL! I like that compliment (coz I read it in a different way. Read further to know what I thought while reading your post Nano) FUTURE BEY BRAD.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ƛnubis - Apr. 28, 2011

This is not a flippin chatroom! ( future Roan )

Annie: You have an interesting fashion sense.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  7:15 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: erryday i'm plunderin'
[Image: 223205_10150169781363533_511893532_6990550_896055_n.jpg]
e: snipe (if you're a boss and doing 40 posts per page like moi)

this is killer, better than your last pirate outfit i saw imo. that's the balmain-alike jacket from h&m right? i saw it and wished there was a men's version

do you have more pics of this? want to post it on my blog

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Cyber Kerberous - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  4:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
*Image*

this is killer, better than your last pirate outfit i saw imo. that's the balmain-alike jacket from h&m right? i saw it and wished there was a men's version

I <3 H&M!!!

And Annie you look really nice Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - Apr. 29, 2011

h&m's clothes look alright. but the quality is garbage. but, you get what you pay for.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Cyber Kerberous - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  4:44 PM)Otsu Wrote: h&m's clothes look alright. but the quality is garbage. but, you get what you pay for.

Yeah but I'm kinda cheap like that :L

You should try primark some time for real carp... I've never beeen in one tho XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - firedragons1 - Apr. 29, 2011

[Image: gq.jpg]
this is mine.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  4:44 PM)Otsu Wrote: h&m's clothes look alright. but the quality is garbage. but, you get what you pay for.

pretty much 9/10 times you buy something there you're getting screwed. i shopped there a lot when i first moved to montreal and almost everything i got there sucks now. denim is good, so is the underwear.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BDaichi - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  7:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

pretty much 9/10 times you buy something there you're getting screwed. i shopped there a lot when i first moved to montreal and almost everything i got there sucks now. denim is good, so is the underwear.

Sorry but Pac Sun has the best jeans on the planet :]
Seventeen Magizine even says so :]

[Image: 225509_1939737048645_1098977641_32333302_6452382_n.jpg]
One of these things don't belong~~~

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - Apr. 29, 2011

The brand of jean is second to jeans that fit you correctly. Since brands have their own styles of fit, wearing a brand of jean that doesnt fit is bad, obviously.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  7:21 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: You look NOTHING like how I drew you! You're not Reiji Mizuchi!...lol jk

I was GOING to say that you look younger than I thought, but then I realized you said that it was a pic from 5-6 years ago.

Yeahhh... This picture was taken like my sophomore year of High School, and I graduated four years ago, so it's about six years old. This is what I look like now (Yes, I realize my eyes are lopsided looking here, I dunno why lol):

[Image: 230436_10150180654771641_585521640_71925...9882_n.jpg]

(Apr. 27, 2011  11:46 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Roan what instrument did you play? Or were you a singer?

I was the vocalist, but I also played some instruments as well. Minor percussion here and there along with keyboards, synths and trumpet.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  10:22 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: you're new, aren't you
and yes i wore that in a fashion show, wearing the sword in public would be a massive pain in the carp

Yup. First time I met you, first time I've seen this fabulous costume art of yours. My art instincts are CRAVING to draw this. I'm not into drawing something this...elaborate, but I keep getting this image in my head of how it'll turn out based on my current abilities, and I HAVE to take a stab at it. Like a female Captain Marvelous from Gokaiger. Pure badcarp.

(Apr. 29, 2011  9:32 PM)Roan Wrote: Yeahhh... This picture was taken like my sophomore year of High School, and I graduated four years ago, so it's about six years old. This is what I look like now (Yes, I realize my eyes are lopsided looking here, I dunno why lol):

~snip piccy~

You look good. Though not at all like what I imagined, though.

--

I HAD a picture of my dog and I, doing stupid things with her tennis ball, but I accidentally deleted it. I'll try to get one up soon. I swear, all I take are pictures of the dog. I need to go out with people and take pictures of/with them.

Though I DID capture an adorable moment of her sleeping with her little harem of stuffed animals (there's a reason I call it a harem). I'll try to post that up when I'm not sleepy and have more energy. i.e. Tomorrow.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  4:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
[Image: 223205_10150169781363533_511893532_6990550_896055_n.jpg]

I've massively upped my game over the last year. It's safe to say that I'm probably one of the noisier lolitas that doesn't talk a huge amount out there due to the sheer quantity of carp I've got on.
I do have more pics, but they're not the best- a photog friend was at the fashion show and got some that should be better quality but his comp died and he's waiting to get it back from being fixed to process stuff. I'll go through the ones I do have so far and get back to you.

And yeah, that is the Balmain-alike jacket. Picked it up on sale for 30, the shoulder pads are positively delicious. Definitely want more stuff along those lines, even though it's considered terribly tacky these days after Decarnin running it into the ground.
...And then being dismissed for mental instability/running it into the ground lolol

Kaji Motomiya
Hahaha go for it!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Apr. 30, 2011

Quote:It's safe to say that I'm probably one of the noisier lolitas that doesn't talk a huge amount out there due to the sheer quantity of carp I've got on.

Can you reword this? @_@

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 30, 2011

I've had some funny bed-heads in my life. This morning's made my mom laugh so much. But let's look at the last bed-head I've had.

Take a guess which Tokusatsu actor I look like (Click to View)

And today is...

I feel like Goku for some reason... (Click to View)

And for shiggles...a rare moment I caught Dot in.

[Image: 0429011933.jpg]

Edit: Hunh...putting those pics together, my face HAS gotten considerably smaller since I've started dieting...