World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Dan - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  9:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:49 PM)®otation Wrote: ..Otsu.. Chocked is a pedo...

Uh, I'm 22 years old?

I thought you were 6?

But really, what are you talking about rotation?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hov - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  5:35 PM)Otsu Wrote: I'd hit it.

Tired ^, thats what I mean and I meant that Brad looks younger than his own age. Thought you guys would get it =/. Smh old geezers these days...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Dan - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  9:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm 22 years old
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:48 PM)®otation Wrote: Tired Smh old geezers these days...
[Image: tumbl10.gif]
No?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hov - Apr. 25, 2011

Wait, I didnt mean that! I just got out of shower! The mist still roaming in my head! Brad is YOUNG!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ⅰкЯ - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 200807_10150147227692886_500232885_67870...9861_n.jpg]

Nice, you look like one of those shop figurines. Tbh I would love to go shopping with you some day xD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Raigeko13 - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  10:15 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 200807_10150147227692886_500232885_67870...9861_n.jpg]

Nice, you look like one of those shop figurines. Tbh I would love to go shopping with you some day xD

That's the famous Brad I hear everywhere about?!
Whoa bro. You look like you're made of pure awesomeness.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Chups - Apr. 25, 2011

It is a Pretty....hmm Intense! photo. I mean HE has the eye of the Lynx. (Or Nyan cat)

Haha Dan. I have another "oh no you didnt" Its perffecct!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Apr. 26, 2011

I miss showing up to Beyblade tournaments looking like this LOL

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ⅰкЯ - Apr. 26, 2011

MOVE TO THE UK!

It is the best choice because we need a cool sexy Blader like you here. I am quite the looker myself imo *Nods*

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  5:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, that's what every guy says after saying something inappropriate for Brad. Your quotes are proof.
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently Sasukia never said that ...
....?

Susukia, just keep it in your pants and avoid any such topics of anything sexual if you want to be on the safe side.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! pants...

(Apr. 26, 2011  1:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I miss showing up to Beyblade tournaments looking like this LOL

Don't blame you. All those heads turning, and people screaming because you talked to them. It would be quite fun :p

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BDaichi - Apr. 26, 2011

Brad lives!
....Wow we really should just open back the Random Thought thread...
Getting spam here...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hov - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  1:39 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Brad lives!
Getting spam here...

I KNOW RIGHT!?!? Tell that to Roan! He said he's not going to re--open it till the 'time' is right. Plus he hasn't been on that much since he became a mod. OkiBlaze is better IMO >_>. I would love to quote what he said from PM, but noooooo he's only gonna warn me. I've been gettin recent PMs about Roan like wdf leave it alone ._. And BDaichi where u get that mask from? PartyAmerica?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BDaichi - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  1:50 AM)®otation Wrote:
Getting spam here...

I KNOW RIGHT!?!? Tell that to Roan! He said he's not going to re--open it till the 'time' is right. Plus he hasn't been on that much since he became a mod. OkiBlaze is better IMO >_>. I would love to quote what he said from PM, but noooooo he's only gonna warn me. I've been gettin recent PMs about Roan like wdf leave it alone ._. And BDaichi where u get that mask from? PartyAmerica?

I got it at the Zoo
Rofl don't bad mouth mods :p even if they are behaving poorly. (Didn't say he was , just saying as a example)
I learned that the hard way haha
But yeah site is semi boring with out it. Fun to hear funny random things other bladers have done.

Here's a pic to keep it on topic XD

You look like LeRoy from Real World Las Vegas XD. And... true what you said.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Priscient - Apr. 26, 2011

My cousin came to my house from New York and she highlighted my hair brown, I'll try to get a decent looking picture of me in by the end of the week. Whoever is going to Recruitment session 2 is going to see me anyways. (:

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  7:23 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:49 PM)®otation Wrote: ..Otsu.. Chocked is a pedo... and Brad totally rocks and spam king!!!. Btw brad is that french or german?

Are you kidding? Thats japanese, nothing like either languages you guessed. Both languages are related to English as well. (or actually, english is related to them?)

Actually, linguistic anthropologists suspect that English and Japanese are both derived from the same root language, Proto-Indoeuropean. It was the proto-language that gave rise to all the Germanic and archaic Chinese languages, from which English and Japanese derive, respectively.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Terra Blazer - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  10:33 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:15 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote:

That's the famous Brad I hear everywhere about?!
Whoa bro. You look like you're made of pure awesomeness.

I WANT THAT JACKET!!!!! even though I would look nowhere near as awesome in it

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  1:50 AM)®otation Wrote:
Getting spam here...

Pretty ironic that you're complaining about spam in other threads when you're contributing to it yourself.

Just saying.

Also, not sure how discussion of Brad's pictures qualifies as justification for re-opening a thread that inevitably always turns into a carp chute.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  3:55 AM)Spinster Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  7:23 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:49 PM)®otation Wrote: ..Otsu.. Chocked is a pedo... and Brad totally rocks and spam king!!!. Btw brad is that french or german?

Are you kidding? Thats japanese, nothing like either languages you guessed. Both languages are related to English as well. (or actually, english is related to them?)

Actually, linguistic anthropologists suspect that English and Japanese are both derived from the same root language, Proto-Indoeuropean. It was the proto-language that gave rise to all the Germanic and archaic Chinese languages, from which English and Japanese derive, respectively.
duh, doesn't everyone know that? *cough*

indeed.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Apr. 26, 2011

Man, my laptop cam is so bad that I have to hide it:

[Image: STqV5.png]

I look good despite it. Tongue_out_wink

I do think I need a haircut (still wearing signature toque), and a shave (but playoffs LOL Flyers) but meh.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kei - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  6:02 AM)To Wrote: I do think I need a haircut (still wearing signature toque), and a shave (but playoffs LOL Flyers) but meh.

lol, you don't ever shave during the playoffs as long as the Flyers are in?

Last year I shaved after Game 3 in the Boston series, but that was kind of expected given they were down 3 games to none...

To u look like you could be a celeb. Nice beard tho. Mines growing and it itches as carp

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BeybladeStation - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  6:02 AM)To Wrote: Man, my laptop cam is so bad that I have to hide it:

Picture Removed

I look good despite it. Tongue_out_wink

I do think I need a haircut (still wearing signature toque), and a shave (but playoffs LOL Flyers) but meh.
Lookin' sharp, but hey, don't get too ready for not shaving it off because the Hawks are in Game 7 Tonight. I can't wait for them to verse the Flyers just like last year's Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Ya, the hair looks nice, is it naturally black?

Ya, a haircut would look nice.

Yeah, my hair's naturally black. Both a pain and a blessing since it's really wavy.