World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  4:43 PM)bladeruler Wrote: sasukia was saying that ur a gay (sorry to write that but he told me)

r u really a gay but i can't say that because u were standing with that girl which i think is ur friend

I think Sasukia has just earned himself a big warning then ...

Marie-Ève, the girl next to Brad, is his girlfriend.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Apr. 25, 2011

It also clearly says under the photo "Me and my French girlfriend", so why Sasukia would say that and you, bladeruler, would ask that question despite having seen the photo is beyond me...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - Apr. 25, 2011

Apparently Sasukia never said that ...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  4:43 PM)bladeruler Wrote: sasukia was saying that ur a gay (sorry to write that but he told me)

r u really a gay but i can't say that because u were standing with that girl which i think is ur friend
Sasukia has to take a chill pill and stop labeling others by their sexual preference and hitting on girls via PM.

I also don't believe he understands what gay is because he called my sexual orientation a "belief" via PM when I told him to stop hitting on me.

Brad is very much straight. Just because he knows how to carry himself to appeal to women, doesn't mean he's gay.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Janstarblast - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  4:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I think Sasukia has just earned himself a big warning then ...

Well, not quite. He has also earned himself a lot of hatred. If Vongola Hibari can bite someone to death, think what the whole of WBO, or Brad alone can do?!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Sasukia - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  5:00 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Sasukia has to take a chill pill and stop labeling others by their sexual preference and hitting on girls via PM.

I also don't believe he understands what gay is because he called my sexual orientation a "belief" via PM when I told him to stop hitting on me.

Brad is very much straight. Just because he knows how to carry himself to appeal to women, doesn't mean he's gay.

I have allot of respect for "Gays" And also i like you for a second, HAHA My cousin is gay. Bey-Brad is amazing and nothing more and nothing less. So please stop posting about me.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Janstarblast - Apr. 25, 2011

Well, that's what every guy says after saying something inappropriate for Brad. Your quotes are proof.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  5:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, that's what every guy says after saying something inappropriate for Brad. Your quotes are proof.
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently Sasukia never said that ...
....?

Susukia, just keep it in your pants and avoid any such topics of anything sexual if you want to be on the safe side.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Sasukia - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  5:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, that's what every guy says after saying something inappropriate for Brad. Your quotes are proof.
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently Sasukia never said that ...
....?

Susukia, just keep it in your pants and avoid any such topics of anything sexual if you want to be on the safe side.

I understand, But stop posting about me. Thanks!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Apr. 25, 2011

hahahaha i love it. "my friend told me to say this so don't hold me responsible even though i'm the one who wrote it here of my own free will"

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - Apr. 25, 2011

I'd hit it.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Fourze - Apr. 25, 2011

You can't comprehend Brad's coolness, no one can.

ONERE DIKEIDO

RE: Pictures of yourself! - |Joe| - Apr. 25, 2011

o.O Why can I not find what that means on Google?!?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Dan - Apr. 25, 2011

I was about to say it was related to some obscure Super Sentai thing, no. Kamen Rider.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hov - Apr. 25, 2011

..Otsu.. Chocked is a pedo... and Brad totally rocks and spam king!!!. Btw brad is that french or german?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - Apr. 25, 2011

Wha... how can you say pedo when brad looks nothing like an eight year old kid.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:23 PM)|Joe| Wrote: o.O Why can I not find what that means on Google?!?

It's all Decade's fault!

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:49 PM)®otation Wrote: ..Otsu.. Chocked is a pedo... and Brad totally rocks and spam king!!!. Btw brad is that french or german?

Are you kidding? Thats japanese, nothing like either languages you guessed. Both languages are related to English as well. (or actually, english is related to them?)

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:23 PM)|Joe| Wrote: o.O Why can I not find what that means on Google?!?

I found it on the first go, under the first result (Wikipedia) :\. What are you searching? How ironic that Decade posted, Brad said 'curse you decade!' KAMEN RIDER <3
(Apr. 25, 2011  7:23 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:

It's all Decade's fault!

It's Curse you Decade! actually.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 25, 2011

I know that. I was playing off a well-known Decade joke. Maybe I should've dropped an emote to show that I was kidding.

Usually, Onore runs along the lines of "Curse you!" or "Damn you!" and such like that.

Why is there half a page analyzing what Brad wrote..? Its not ironic at all, considering that it [Brad's post] was written 16 minutes after Decade's, leading me to assume it was a response. :V

(Apr. 25, 2011  7:30 PM)Dan Wrote: Why is there half a page analyzing what Brad wrote..? Its not ironic at all, considering that it [Brad's post] was written 16 minutes after Decade's, leading me to assume it was a response. :V

I meant it being ironic how Decade decided to post in here something about Brad, leaving the perfect opportunity. That's why I said it's ironic.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Fourze - Apr. 25, 2011

TORISUGARI NO KAMEN RAIDA DA OBOETEOKE!

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:49 PM)®otation Wrote: ..Otsu.. Chocked is a pedo...

Uh, I'm 22 years old?