World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 21, 2011

A guy and girl that spends on clothes...I TOTALLY admire that about you!!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: She also spends all her money on clothes. LOL
Like every other girl I know?
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:29 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: A guy and girl that spends on clothes...I TOTALLY admire that about you!!

Pfft, suck up Tongue_out

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ƛnubis - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:29 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: A guy and girl that spends on clothes...I TOTALLY admire that about you!!

Thats like saying " A guy and a girl who buy food....I TOTALLY admire that about you"

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:33 PM)Kaioken Wrote:

Thats like saying " A guy and a girl who buy food....I TOTALLY admire that about you"

Well, not really. Food is a necessity, fashion is a luxury. That said, I spend a lot on good food, too.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ƛnubis - Apr. 21, 2011

Did you dye your hair Brad? If you did whatt brand did you use.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:33 PM)Kaioken Wrote:

Well, not really. Food is a necessity, fashion is a luxury. That said, I spend a lot on good food, too.

AWESHUMS. I <3 good food, and I love how people start fawning over you -coughMotomotocoughcough- as soon as you get on this website. It's funny as hell. Not saying you don't deserve it, of course.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Wizard - Apr. 21, 2011

Kaji, no offense or anything, but stop sucking up to Brad. It's rather annoying.

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: She also spends all her money on clothes. LOL
That's kind of predictable. She looks like one of those girls that enjoys looking good. Which is easy to understand. After all, who doesn't enjoy looking nice? Do you ever wear common clothes? I don't think I've seen any pictures of you wearing a regular T-Shirt. Which I find kinda odd since you look like you would shop at Rue21. XD (I like that store.)

I'M NOT SUCKING UP. Give me a good-looking picture of you, and I'll react the same way. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find good-looking men that don't look like the average, stereotypical image of a man? A man who can pull good a variety of fashionable clothes and keep a gorgeous figure...that kind of fashion is an ART! Mixing and matching, styling, pulling off the looks, it's like picking the colors of a painting or adding the notes to a music sheet.

I can't help it when I find someone who is unbelievably fashionable. Like ArmorD-00taku. Back at the Heaven-Shattering tournament, he pulled off this cabby hat with the asian teen look with the straight hair, glasses, and casual style! I also have pictures of them, and it's just PERFECT. The art of pulling off a good set of clothes is a style that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE!!

....Alright! Because of this, I'm going to find a good set of clothes to pull off for today! I'm super excited now!!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Apr. 21, 2011

[Image: mepitching.jpg]
Meh Uncertain

EDIT: won't show, I'll fix that in a min.

(Apr. 21, 2011  10:25 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: [Inser rant here]
EDIT: Btw, these are all really old pictures... I need to take some new ones. I haven't taken a picture of myself in a few months. My face is a bit more developed now.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  10:25 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I'M NOT SUCKING UP. Give me a good-looking picture of you, and I'll react the same way. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find good-looking men that don't look like the average, stereotypical image of a man?
It's easy, just chill on the upper east side of Manhattan.

[Image: 156304_1653948079024_1546726250_31566584_2248543_n.jpg]

I'm not sure if I posted this photo yet, but on the topic of handsome men, there's my brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rOoYTeFY54

My brother did that for his accounting class. I'm not in it, but he dresses up, too.

I have to bug him about putting a profile picture up of him in that Giorgio Armani suit I bought him. Uncertain It's too good not to have a picture of.

....Oh, your bro looks GOOD. <3

Bey-Heart: Love the dog. But I swear, you look like you could run track if you wanted to. And please don't cut your hair short. It won't do you justice. <3 Also...DOGGY!!

Question, does this look like I wear eyeliner? (Click to View)
Every now and then, mom asks me to send her pictures of the dog. Usually, I'm always with her, so I take pictures of me with the dog and send it to her. This is the first time my mom says that I wear eyeliner. lol

(Apr. 21, 2011  10:43 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Bey-Heart: Love the dog. But I swear, you look like you could run track if you wanted to. And please don't cut your hair short. It won't do you justice. <3 Also...DOGGY!!
hah. I picked the dog out. I couls run track, if my Cardio-Respiratory Endurance wasn't carp. I don't run very often, so I'm not very good at it anymore. I'm like average at it these days. Thus, I need to start using my Tredmille. (And my Total Gym)

So I'm not the only person who thinks this about my hair? Sometimes I cut it at a half way point, but that's it. It also depends on the time of year. I like it shorter in the summer and longer when it's cold out. :\

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  8:02 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, your hair is too long for that style, and more of the mullet/moppy look to do that.

Plus it's pretty curly.

OTL right? It's curly beyond all reason, and it only works with a straight iron (my sister layers it, too!). But yeah, I've been told it looks a like a mullet at times. But that's if I keep the front of my hair back, which is usually impossible until it's long enough to tie back. I take advantage of it and turn them into bangs, but then they start to curl. OTL

(Apr. 21, 2011  6:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As for hair, use a combination of Japanese Gatsby hair wax + straightener.

Really? I used to use a Korean brand called "Mugens GETS", and it worked well when I had shorter hair. How it'd work with longer hair, probably....BADLY. But maybe i should try that method, using a hair wax with a straightener...

Just permanently straighten? Mine's naturally straight, so.

For me my hair's a bit long so I can't just use Gatsby(cupboard's full of their hard clay/wax, pink and purple with stray other colours hah) so I have to use hairspray as well.

If you want the kinda spiky/not too shiny hair look you can do what I do: a bit of gel, hairspray and tease hair into a massive birdsnest mess, then use a straightener to make spikes.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SK - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  6:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As for hair, use a combination of Japanese Gatsby hair wax + straightener.
is gatsby really a "wonder wax", like way better than all other waxes? i use d:fi and fudge hair shaper right now, but i have to be lucky to be able to style it the way i want, thinking of ordering some gatsby tbh

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 22, 2011  12:10 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Just permanently straighten? Mine's naturally straight, so.

For me my hair's a bit long so I can't just use Gatsby(cupboard's full of their hard clay/wax, pink and purple with stray other colours hah) so I have to use hairspray as well.

If you want the kinda spiky/not too shiny hair look you can do what I do: a bit of gel, hairspray and tease hair into a massive birdsnest mess, then use a straightener to make spikes.

I was thinking. Save up money til next year, permanantly straighten at this place in Queens (my girl friend says it's pretty good for its price), and BAM! Mondo straight hair.

Do you completely use mainly Gatsby products to style your hair? Because that spiked-hair thing gives me a cosplay idea. lol A certain character from a certain Super Sentai show with mondo spiked hair.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - Apr. 22, 2011

Nope, for hairspray I like(currently need to finish off some other big cans first) to use Fudge: Membrane Gas.

It's a bit on the expensive side(at least in Aus), but it works pretty well.

If you ever go overseas to asia, just get it straightened there hah.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Chups - Apr. 22, 2011

I use The Fudge: Membrane Gas as well. It is a Bit expensive but Totally worth it!

Rename this "Hair General" XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Mr. N - Apr. 22, 2011

All this hair talk reminds me of the movie Hairspray. Anyways, I won't be posting my picture for a couple of years, since me and my parents don't feel secure about posting a picture of myself on the Internet.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kei - Apr. 22, 2011

Haven't posted pictures in a while, so ...!:

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Poison pegasus - Apr. 22, 2011

I would have...
But i admit my hair was...what it was untill one barber changed it and made me look like im plain BOLD >Gasp
but i aint bold and ill post a pic after about 3 weeks or a month X3

Looking Good. I love the "Im so chill" Look with the Shirt. It looks Awesome. But it Matches you Completely.

Good work!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Poison pegasus - Apr. 22, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  5:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  5:50 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ...Wait, which one's Brad? The guy on the left or the girl on the right (loljk)?

I know who the girl is, and I'm glad to say that I drew her as accurately as possible thanks to Mercury's comics. And I've never seen her in pictures before!

I DO love the guy's glasses, though. Small, circular, more of my style than my usual square seeing glasses.

Oh no, some loser on WBO thinks I look like a girl!

[Image: 198034_10150112926302886_500232885_66267...3163_n.jpg]

Me and my beautiful French girlfriend. SUCK IT

No offence but you remind me of someone from Final fantasy O_O

No one Should take Offence to being a Awesome Dragon Slaying Fantasy Character. I mean I admire anyone who looks like Someone from FF.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Minion - Apr. 22, 2011

I've got short, messy hair and gatsby is amazing on it. I have a tendency to go out for days at a time and sleep in unexpected places, so most hair products get all gross and greasy when I can't wash them out. With gatsby I use hardly any and my hair is great for a day, still has some style the next day, and by the third day it just sort of goes flat, but doesn't become unbearably uncomfortable.

It's also apple scented! I use the pink puck. I think it's one of the stronger holds.

Day 2: just got up, this is pretty much how I wear my hair. I desperately need a hair cut, I've got a Sam Sheepdog thing going on.
[Image: img4346zn.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us