World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Minion - Apr. 20, 2011

MAGIC WIZARD HOOD

That thing behind me on the right is a functioning Dalek robot I made out of K'nex. It even has a voice changer so I can drive it around going "exterminate exterminate".

The painting to the left is a goldfish in space that my friend Marie painted, she is my favourite artist <3_<3 I wish you could see the other paintings that were there, she had a rainbow zebracorn and a robot dinosaur too.

[Image: 5705681_.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kei - Apr. 20, 2011

"lick my lenscap
JammCat Photography"

Speechless

Haha, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you where there wasn't bright colours somewhere!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Apr. 20, 2011

Em, for that Dalek, you are officially my favourite person in the world right now.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bear - Apr. 20, 2011

Hey this is me, I am so stupid (NOT REALLY) With my Bey Rock Orso 125B!

[Image: HELLO002.jpg]

[Image: Leeannarocks001.jpg]

[Image: Leeannarocks002.jpg]

[Image: Leeannarocks003.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - Apr. 20, 2011

Is orso a bear?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ArmorD00taku - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  8:50 PM)Otsu Wrote: Is orso a bear?

Wow dude, did you NOT notice the bear face bolt. GOD! You are so blind.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Wizard - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  9:08 PM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  8:50 PM)Otsu Wrote: Is orso a bear?

Wow dude, did you NOT notice the bear face bolt. GOD! You are so blind.
Maybe he doesn't have it. Have you ever thought of that? After all, it has sucky parts.

(Apr. 20, 2011  6:36 PM)Minion Wrote: MAGIC WIZARD HOOD

That thing behind me on the right is a functioning Dalek robot I made out of K'nex. It even has a voice changer so I can drive it around going "exterminate exterminate".

The painting to the left is a goldfish in space that my friend Marie painted, she is my favourite artist <3_<3 I wish you could see the other paintings that were there, she had a rainbow zebracorn and a robot dinosaur too.
OMG! That's a lot of colors! Lol. I'm guessing you had a lot of fun with that desk-robo-thingy. XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - bb gregandcin - Apr. 20, 2011

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g377/youlikebeys/
i have been seen and caught with the weird bey
this is a new link!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Glad Hatter - Apr. 20, 2011

Yeah, you should upload it to Photobucket. You wold first have to sign in to WL and then get your profiles permission

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Apr. 21, 2011

Bear
O.M.G! Is that a Haruhi bag??? I must get...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Minion - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  7:12 PM)Spinster Wrote: Em, for that Dalek, you are officially my favourite person in the world right now.

I thought you would appreciate that Tongue_out

(Apr. 20, 2011  7:33 PM)Bear Wrote: Hey this is me, I am so stupid (NOT REALLY) With my Bey Rock Orso 125B!

Holy awesome pokemon bed spread. My rainbow bed is put to shame. I don't even have anything on my walls. Actually thats not entirely true. I have a single small pikachu, a pokeball and a giant duck wearing goggles ._.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Wizard - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  12:23 AM)Minion Wrote: Holy awesome pokemon bed spread. My rainbow bed is put to shame. I don't even have anything on my walls. Actually thats not entirely true. I have a single small pikachu, a pokeball and a giant duck wearing goggles ._.
I have Pokemon drawings on walls. I want to replace them though. I drew them about 2 years ago and my ability to make details has gotten a lot better. Maybe I should draw some different Pokemon...?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Boxy ID - Apr. 21, 2011

[Huge quote removed.]

I LOVE THE BLANKET(whatever) BEHIND YOU!!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  6:09 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:17 AM)Deliver2Me Wrote: No need to grovel, that statement is exaggerated slightly -__-

The first part and the "sorry"'s were sarcasm. The second part about him being hot wasn't (and it never will be o 3~b ).

(Apr. 20, 2011  2:17 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: I never saw Brad before, and now that I see those pics, all I have to say is this, I'm so Jealous of his hair, it look friggin AWESOME!!! Wonder who his Hair stylist is?

RIGHT?! He's not even Asian, but he HAS that Asian-styled hair. Even though my hair is long now, I STILL try to style it to look something like that. OTL God, Brad is more attractive than another forum owner and maker I know, and he's just plain manly (which is sorta boring lol).
Hah, your hair is too long for that style, and more of the mullet/moppy look to do that.

Plus it's pretty curly.

Mine's getting a bit long again, it's a pain to do up without teasing and whatnot, I might post a pic up again later.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  10:02 PM)®otation Wrote: Kai-V what are those? Quebecois?

A type of legume.

(Apr. 20, 2011  12:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Brad is not from Québec.

Correct; I was born in Newfoundland and I've lived in a bunch of places.

(Apr. 20, 2011  2:17 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: Brad, you got a winner Smile

I've seen a lot of pictures of Brad and his girlfriend, almost everyone of them looks like it came from a fashion magazine.

Thanks Smile

For those asking about my jacket: Japanese brand named Tornado Mart, price for an item like this brand new is about $1000, you can find it on auctions for cheaper. This same jacket is avail for about $300, let me know if you want it. As for hair, use a combination of Japanese Gatsby hair wax + straightener.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hov - Apr. 21, 2011

Legume????? Im confused? _?

(Apr. 21, 2011  6:28 PM)®otation Wrote: Legume????? Im confused? _?

Pffft. Idiot, we all know it's a type of fish.

Brad, what's with the expensive clothing? Then again, it does fit you well.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  7:06 PM)Nano Wrote:

I didn't know it was a fish...

His passion is fashion. We all have interests and Brad's is looking good.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - Apr. 21, 2011

..... i think that was sarcasm about the legume...... legumes are types of beans peas etc.

(Apr. 21, 2011  7:16 PM)Otsu Wrote: ..... i think that was sarcasm about the legume...... legumes are types of beans peas etc.

It was an old WBO meme. I think it was from around a year ago.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  1:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, your hair is too long for that style, and more of the mullet/moppy look to do that.

Plus it's pretty curly.

OTL right? It's curly beyond all reason, and it only works with a straight iron (my sister layers it, too!). But yeah, I've been told it looks a like a mullet at times. But that's if I keep the front of my hair back, which is usually impossible until it's long enough to tie back. I take advantage of it and turn them into bangs, but then they start to curl. OTL

(Apr. 21, 2011  6:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As for hair, use a combination of Japanese Gatsby hair wax + straightener.

Really? I used to use a Korean brand called "Mugens GETS", and it worked well when I had shorter hair. How it'd work with longer hair, probably....BADLY. But maybe i should try that method, using a hair wax with a straightener...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ThePokeBlader - Apr. 21, 2011

Bear Nice Pokemon Sheet! Grin
Bey-Heart D120 Isnt Bad

(Apr. 21, 2011  7:06 PM)Nano Wrote:

It's pretty much all I spend money on now. It's my hobby instead of Beyblade LOL

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's pretty much all I spend money on now. It's my hobby instead of Beyblade LOL

It's a good hobby for you. What does your girlfriend think of it?

She also spends all her money on clothes. LOL