World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kei - Mar. 31, 2011

(Mar. 29, 2011  5:11 AM)Khel Wrote: haha thanks guys, my last exam in on the 9th. Then out to the real world!

Hey, I just saw your pictures! Congratulations! Grin Any idea where you're going to work yet?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Poseidon - Apr. 04, 2011

[img] <script src='http://img140.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=blackpool046.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>[Image: blackpool046.jpg]</noscript> [/img]
rockin' the car !

[img] <script src='http://img6.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=img0148om.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>[Image: img0148om.jpg]</noscript> [/img]
My lil sis Ballax chillin on a cannon !!!:p

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Greimatter - Apr. 05, 2011

Might want to put a spoiler code on that. Nice cannon, by the way.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - |Joe| - Apr. 08, 2011

Just got a haircut:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31111716&l=e243745f5c&id=1547925433

EDIT: Here's a link, for some reason the pic doesn't load.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - Apr. 08, 2011

because it's not a photo hosting site, it's just displaying the picture.

Hah you're younger than I thought. You might want to start shaving soon.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - |Joe| - Apr. 08, 2011

Nah cause it worked with the other photo I shared.

But yeah I already do, I've gotta do that tonite since I forgot to yesterday.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Apr. 08, 2011

So yeah. That's me taken like 5 seconds ago. And yes, for those of you who were wondering, I am Indian.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Apr. 09, 2011

Bluezee vs. Me
Cye vs. Me

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Apr. 10, 2011

Nice launching technique and form XD

So that's what Bluezee looks like.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Apr. 10, 2011

I don't have as much strength as the boys so I compensate by using my knees and waist to twist and pull my entire body back with me.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - |Joe| - Apr. 10, 2011

I bet your keys give you super powers haha

In that second picture, that mom had a "WTF is she doing" expression, while the little girl just drank her Coke.

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:19 AM)|Joe| Wrote: I bet your keys give you super powers haha
Yes. The power to hold tournaments, in fact. No ride = no go.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't have as much strength as the boys so I compensate by using my knees and waist to twist and pull my entire body back with me.

Dani, we've been over this, it's not about strength, it's about inertial force derived from speed.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - |Joe| - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:19 AM)|Joe| Wrote: I bet your keys give you super powers haha
Yes. The power to hold tournaments, in fact. No ride = no go.

Exactly

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:35 AM)Spinster Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't have as much strength as the boys so I compensate by using my knees and waist to twist and pull my entire body back with me.

Dani, we've been over this, it's not about strength, it's about inertial force derived from speed.
Then how come if we use the same combo and the same launcher, they beat me? Speechless

(Apr. 10, 2011  2:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Then how come if we use the same combo and the same launcher, they beat me? Speechless

Maybe it's skill?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  8:36 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Then how come if we use the same combo and the same launcher, they beat me? Speechless

Maybe it's skill?
I don't think it's skill. After the launch and combo selection, it's just a waiting game. There are no bitbeasts.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Greimatter - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  6:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't think it's skill. After the launch and combo selection, it's just a waiting game. There are no bitbeasts.

Skill goes into the launch, no?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  8:08 PM)greimatter Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  6:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't think it's skill. After the launch and combo selection, it's just a waiting game. There are no bitbeasts.

Skill goes into the launch, no?
Other than strength and aim, what else? Banking? Two stamina types. No banking necessary. We both hit the stadium. Then what's left?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Glad Hatter - Apr. 12, 2011

I think you guys should take this conversation to a PM, you are unintentionally derailing this thread.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 12, 2011

Well, Castle Point Anime Convention is finally over, and I just uploaded the pics yesterday. Only two of them have me in it. *sad face* If you guys want, I can show the other cosplayers that were there.

I have ONE more, which is probably the best picture of me that I have, but one of my other friends took the picture. I'm asking him if he can send it to me, because I LOVE that picture. <3

Edit:
N/M, I got it.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ga' - Apr. 12, 2011

For that last picture, I was about to say right there: Black Butler. But then I saw your comment, Lolz.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Apr. 13, 2011

Took my beard off for my show opening next week, but I don't own a camera. Now, if anyone feels like volunteering to trek to Western NY for a photoshoot, hahaha...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 13, 2011  6:39 AM)Spinster Wrote: Took my beard off for my show opening next week, but I don't own a camera. Now, if anyone feels like volunteering to trek to Western NY for a photoshoot, hahaha...

I'll be there in a flash!

I've always wanted to meet an important person from here.